I need your advice bad Sup Forumsros...

I need your advice bad Sup Forumsros, my girl gave me the herp which pisses me off don't get me wrong but when I got the bumps I was complaining and upset etc, but a week later when I told her and the only other girl I've been with in the past two months unprotected to get tested (poly relationship) I borrowed her phone while I was pooping cause mine was dead and saw in deleted pics her lesions and confronted her that she hid it from me. Later got a blood test and confirmed it, not even mad about It as much as I feel I can't trust her now. I've never hidden anything from her and have always been 100% honest so I'm pretty hurt. Am I overreacting?

You are not overreacting, leave that bitch and sue the shit out of her

Leave that bitch and then sue the shit out her

>my girl gave me the herp which pisses me off don't get me wrong but when I got the bumps I was complaining and upset etc, but

She gave you a lie-long uncomfortable condition that may spread to others if you're not careful. Real question is; can you sue a bitch for this? Fuck keeping a relationship with her.

That shit happened to me one time after i hooked up with an ex a year later and my dumb ass fucked her raw, she told me three day later. Leave her

post a time stamp of your infected dick, or just some kid making up a stupid story begging for replies, which is actually worse than herpes.

She didn't know she had caught it supposedly when I got it but I wouldn't want to get her life messed up, but I'm not wrong to be pissed about the lying right?

God dyam that looks horrible! I got herp from someone in my past but have never had that type of breakout.

unalive her

Talks like a child

I vote fake as fuck

Pete?

You would have to prove malicious intent or damages. So if you can quantify the damages of getting herpes then you might have a case, but a flimsy one at best.

Just cut your dick off.

its not about her, its about you.
there is no honor in walking away injured, sue her.

sue her, user is right.

Faggot?

perhaps assault charges

every post on this board claiming whatever stupid shit without a time stamp is fake as fuck and even worse than claiming to be a broad.

it's just some middle school kid giggling to himself before his mom kicks him off the family pc and sends him to bed.

It's almost fully healed cause I've been talking 800mg acyclovir.

I'm having her move out and be gone by when I get off work tomorrow

Yes of course

Sue the fuck out of her

>I borrowed her phone while I was pooping
I was hoping this was somehow relevant to the story but it seems not.
So did she admit that she knew? Did she say why she withheld that information from you before you started having sex?

Fuck that she's probably the only pussy u gone get now tardo

Naw nigga, beat the fuck outta her.

If I ever got herp, I'd fucking cut the cunt's fucking throat and then shoot myself in the head. No fucking way I'm living with that fucking nasty shit. Learn to have standards, faggot.

Yea she admitted that she intentionally hid it saying that she was afraid of my reaction. She also acknowledges that it is not a good reasoning, and she said she didn't feel anything or know she had any bumps until she checked after I got mine. Which before I would have believed without question but now i just don't trust it :/

scars look right, i stand corrected.

now do the world a favor and jump off a tall building.

post her herp pics!

Missed quads

>She didn't know she had caught it
Sorry Sup Forumsro,but that's bullshit. You can only pass it to someone else during an outbreak. If that's your dick, do you really believe that she didn't notice a painful, weeping ulcer the second it appeared?

No worries, plenty of reason to be skeptical the way Sup Forums is now. And it's pretty common when looking up the stats but y a I do want It and I can't give it to anyone so I go from being able to be a manhoe to feeling neutered. That's how I've always recovered from a breakup is a spree of tinder and bar fucks but now I'm kind of at a loss

A topical aciclovir ointment would be better. Ultimately it's a cold sore.

I also have the herp I take daily acyclovir and have hardly any breakouts. Without it I was getting a breakout every 3 weeks or so it sucked. Got if from a land whale I used to bang in my druken college days.

You done fucked up

Mine didn't hurt unless I pressed on it, I actually thought it was mollescum. Also not arguing I totally see your side but you can pass it without an outbreak too when there is a viral shedding. Someone with it that's not on suppressive therapy could potentially be contagious at any time :( also I'm almost done with undergrad and going for med school so plenty of stress to spark an outbreak

It's a "cold sore" but on your shaft. The same virus that causes those sores on the lips does the same on the gonads but different strain of it. I've learned to accept it and it's not a death sentence. Over time the body suppresses the virus to where it stays dormant and less outbreaks occur. I've had maybe one outbreak with it causing my shaft to itch but never any sores.

You sound like you know more about it than me user. I didn't know that, I'll have to look in to it.

Break up with fiance because best friends in love with her bullshit, get wasted next day dancing at a bar with 4 hipster girls, take me home cause friends birthday, tequila, skinny dipping, boner, one swims under my legs pops up and latches onto my dick in one quick motion. Haven't had sex in 1 year 6 months 23 days(not from lack of opportunity). Herp. I refuse to be that cunt to some one else. god bless.

No youre not overeacting but i think i know whats going on here. She found out she had herpes. She knew you would probably leave if she told you. So she infected you to lock you in. Truth be told its very hard to find a partner afterwards willing to accept that and would have to rely on herpes date sites. Also its possible she cheated on you which is why she even decided to get tested

Since herpes is harmless and so common (25% of the population), the CDC actually gave up and their official guidance is to not bother testing for it. This means a "full STD test" will not check for it. You have to explicitly ask. Ignorance is bliss.

>be me
>be in relationship with girl
>four months in and she's upset that I'm still using condoms
>"you don't trust me?!"
>she's on the pill (supposedly)
>"ok, fine. we'll go get tested together"
>"ok"
>go to the clinic
>they do the blood draw
>waiting in the waiting room
>call us back for counseling
>in the room with the nurse
>blah blah blah what are the four bodily fluids you can contract aids from blah blah blah
>You're negative
>thanks
>leave the room with results
>sitting and waiting
>waiting
>waiting
>hear girlfriend come around corner
>"Jesus these people don't know what they're talking about"
>"huh?"
>"It's positive and they're trying to tell me I have HIV."
>I just shake my head and walk out the door leaving her there.

i think im gonna go get tested now

Jesus I am so glad I am circumcised and straight so I don't have to worry about shit like this.

I always go in raw and used to think I was just lucky but I simply can't get infected I think.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU DEGENERATE FUCK! YOU LET YOUR GIRL CUCK YOU AND NOW YOU GONNA PAY FOR IT. Just outta curiosity what does nigger jizz taste like?

Yea it's even better when you're white too.

Straight, white, cut, and don't fuck brown people. I live in one of the most STI dense places in the US (New Mexico) and just laugh when my buddies are like 'met this Navajo chick at the bar and now my dick itches'

What fucking difference does it make? You're a piece of disgusting human filth if you have it.