URAMESHI

URAMESHI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=keFy4an9N74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck that guy, his rebellion was just wearing a slightly lighter blue uniform

what a boring badly aged shitshow, lame characters, lame abilities, lame fights, shit art, literally gfy op

nice bait

Why is Kuwabara such a vastly superior sidekick/deuteragonist compared to Leorio?

>Leorio

That guy who looks like Vash crossed with Maes Hughes?

The eyeball edgelord? I only remember this show through foggy memories of toonami.

Yeah. Yoshihiro Togashi can't really write a whole lot of characters so you see roughly the same character archetypes in his stuff.

Kuwabara = Leorio
Kurama = Kirapika
Hiei = Killua

Of course the YYH versions were better.

IT'S MISTER TAKANAKA TO YOU

>Takanaka doesn't appear again in the series after the Spirit World Vault arc
So much for Yusuke's education

anyone else think that this series deserved a reboot much more than berserk did?

Because Leorio is a shit person like everyone in Hunter x Hunter while Kuwabara is a bro.

Yes.

Fuck look at how good Diamond Is Unbreakable is doing, the world needs more 90's shonen reboots.

fucking love Diamond is Unbreakable, it feels so much like a spiritual successor to YYH

am I able to watch this if I haven't seen JJBA before?

Yes, except without all of that computer-generated shit that makes the Berserk reboot almost unwatchable

Didn't Kuwabara have a hot sister? Was he like Krillin, a rival then friend who couldn't keep up with the main character? I never finished the series.

You'll miss a lot of background stuff by just jumping in from part 4 but they explain most of what is going on.

Honestly, you can finish reading Part 1-3 in less than a week to catch up

I would recommend watching Part 3 first, it's one of the weaker parts but it provides all the backstory you'd need for Part 4. Really you should just watch everything from Part 1 on because Jojos is GOAT

just watch the whole series, its all good stuff

fuck yea, this was my shit!

read the manga

If you read a plot summary of Phantom Blood and Stardust Crusaders, you could probably go into DiU and get the gist of things. Aside from the characters and one or two plot threads, most JoJo parts are very self-contained.

seriously though, read the manga as well

Arguably. She was the tough smoker girl who was always worried about her "little bro".

Yes. Even though he becomes the strongest human and has dimensional-rending utility with his spirit sword, he doesn't go into the final arc and instead studies to enter university while the others go to Demon World.

hot sister yes, like krillin, kind of, he became s class by the end of the series from his dimension slicing sword

Pretty much, although he was far capable than Kuririn, who exists mostly to get the shit kicked out of him until Goku shows up

>Pretty much, although he was far capable than Kuririn, who exists mostly to get the shit kicked out of him until Goku shows up

At least he didn't die like a bitch to a Saibaman

ok so on KissAnime what do I watch first

DiU and YYH were both serialized in Shonen Jump around the same time, and I think Araki and Togashi are bros irl.

>Dang old Saint Beasts make y'go through dang old Gate a'Betrayal dangitall I tell you what

Part 2 is my personal favorite but you really should just start at part 1 to get the entire background.

Bill should be short shite dragon dude

yeah but which one you nuthead

the 2012 one, then stardust, then DiU?

Yep.

The 90's OVA is a super abridged version of Stardust Crusaders, but aside from the fights it really hasn't aged that well. I'd say just watch the David Production anime

No one fucking helped him.

watch the 2012 one

>they made togoru so fucking strong they had to mary sue Yuske to beat him

kek

dub or sub?

in the anime they say toguro is NOTHING compared to an s class demon.

sub all the way, engrish is the best part of JoJo, the dub just doesn't live up to it.

wat?

Yeah, Dark Tournament had no mary suing. Meanwhile Demon World arc gave us...
>Yusuke is half-human half-demon and can combine their energies unlike anyone else
>Hiei trains a bit and can kill 100 A-class demons because apparently they just have 100 A-class demons laying around for killing at all times

Meanwhile during the Chapter Black saga, Hiei and Kurama are just B class demons, and that was AFTER the tournament. I think Toguro was a B-class too.

The JoJo dub is really bad, but supposedly Toonami is going to redub it.

Thanks. So is Hiei Vegeta then?

ugh Demon World arc is ridiculous. power levels very quickly became the focus of the series once Yusuke got to demon world. (not to say there's not some good character stuff with the gang while they're there though.) i mean the lead up to the final arc was cool. like yusuke's not satisfied with how chapter black ended and everyone's moving on. YYH is just too based to be ruined by a rushed final arc.

Best girl coming through

Because Kuwabara actually did something

Leorio hasn't been relevant in 15 years (literally).

Kuwabara is actually a badass delinquent, Leorio is a literal cuck that only wanted to be a doctor to specialize in urology and touch dicks for a living.

Leorio significantly changed the course of the election.
youtube.com/watch?v=keFy4an9N74

And now's he's working as a medic under Cheadle and going to the Dark Continent.

Come on, he's not that bad.

Eh, Yusuke pretty much drops out of school after that point anyway.

The dub is complete ass and they only dubbed Parts 1 & 2, the dub for 3 was never finished.

Besides, if you watch the dub you don't get the engrish and that's one of the best things about JoJo.

Is Hunter x Hunter worth a watch if I have a huge nostalgia boner for Yu Yu Hakusho?