White people hate thread

White people hate thread

Let it all out non white Sup Forumsros

fucken white folks. working, paying taxes, supporting niggers. fucken white people

White people are the Mexicans of the world. They ruin everything but at least Mexicans have their own culture

yeah it really sucks how they built civilization n shiet

we wuz kangs

>This is a 10/10 in Honkeyland

Lel

Latina and Asian women are way hotter

Do white dudes really think girls like pink dicks?

Fuck white people, celebrating Fathers' Day and shit.

Yes, they try to keep us down, I don't even play the piano anymore

Damn crackers always b takin the good spots at the beach on the 4th of july

this thread

all niggers must die

The skin brown not black, are you color blind?

>Friendly reminder that Jews are spamming Sup Forums with these race-bait threads

Why are cracker women so average?

Fuck you, I love cheating welfare, molesting kids, shooting up schools. Shooting up theaters, cannibalizing women and some men. Drowning kids, not seasoning my chicken, counting mayonnaise as a dressing, pretending I am part of the solution because my race seemingly is superior even though I more than likely live with my parents. I love masturbating to other races but never attempting to fuck one of them. I love sitting on an anonymous 2ebsite so i can talk shit. I also lovr incest. love telling people I'm successful when I'm not. I love getting lower jail sentences, and hating other whites like jews, irish, the Scotts, and then making other feel inferior even though I never contributed. Fuck yeah. WHITE POWER!

Let the butthurt flow through you, child.

>I love sitting on an anonymous 2ebsite so i can talk shit

You sure do lmao.

Fucking white people taking all the jobs

Irony is lost on you people also lmao
You jew fags I am white, I just listed shit we get away with. But fuck you two jews

Fuck white people. Always trying to take what isnt theirs and then try to claim they were trying to help. In reality, all they do is take, destroy everything, then leave and blame it on the natives for being savages or uncivilized. Fuck white people for imposing all their will and religion on who the fuck knows how many countries, especially when the countries dont want the white people to do it. Fuck white people for every war theyve caused for the dumbest shit. Fuck white people.

Finally, the thread is getting good...

their pussy stock has plummeted because the market has a higher supply than demand for it.

They be makin them computas to damn complicatd so make apps n' shit to keep the black man down, mayne.

This.

Cracker women aren't very attractive. Flat on both sides and stuck up.

Latina and east Asian girls are way better.

>Implying nigger dick doesn't look like a shit

Even at her age she's better looking than most white women.

Fuck niggers and their no food having asses

The things I would do to this woman...

Better looking than the dude in the background.

we got us an animal lover

>mirror
>the white guy is facing the magazine cover
hurr durr

I love how nobody has anything to say to this at all

Honkeys BTFO

What would you say to it?

Yeah and? what kind of sociopathic asshole doesn't like animals?

What- I'm Irish that makes me not white? It explains why cops hate me. Now i can get on in that sweet affirmative action.

Eah, I've already dated essentially that woman. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I couldn't stay more than half a year.

t;This thread is filled with false-flagging Jew cancer

Nothing because im not white

Selena Gomez looks like a fucking 12 year old deportee

mayn fuk those whit crackrz we wuz kangs

Well i mean, if we didn't bring you to america in chains, you'd probably still be living in a mud hut eating raw meat..

Try me you nigger fucks

Fukken crackas how dare to compared white womyns with African queenass

>implying OP is black

Who said we didnt want to be in mud huts eating raw meat? If we werent complaining why make us change?

Please negroes leave Europe and USA and go back to you heaven called africa

I like white people....

Everyone has their habitat. Just because you might think of it as wrong doesnt mean its wrong for the person doing it.

Mexi-fag here

Question, why the fuck do white peoples have sandpaper lips?? Why are they so thin? Why do you put your kids on leashes? Why don't you season your chicken? What is it about Donald trump you find so sexually attractive? These are all questions we're wondering.

White guy here.

Why are your women so much better looking than ours?

And will you trade?

Selena is basically white. She has to have European blood, she's obviously not an indian.

I love Mexican women!

You know , every race has their degenerates ... but the amount of insecure ethnic people in the world is cringe worthy. CLEARLY you are jealous of the whiteman ... not the fat fucks you see at Walmart, you know the ones who invented everything , have estetically pleasing body's , literally invented every amazing invention , there dicks don't look like lots of shit oh did I mention they have culture beyond that of any ethnic country but are clearly forced to suppress this culture because of its obvious superiority to any of the bullshit you see in the media nowadays .... it was over before you ever even realized it had begun ....

Maybe you should be asking how to create decent countries so you don't have to infest white nations. To which the answer will be: don't be stinking, sub-80 IQ brown savages.

Don't spew that shit here - they don't want to hear that some "Latinos" are considered "Caucasian" - they'll lose their privilege!

They're only better looking until they hit 30, and then they turn into refrigerators.

>sandpaper lips
What does this mean? Our lips are rough?

>thin lips
Because we're not niggers, further evolved species

>leashes
So our property doesn't wander off, your people should already know about this

>season chicken
Not everything has to give you fire shits when you eat it, Juan

god damn white people with their "civilization" I wish we could go back to living in mud huts. Fuck these computers and modern medicine.

The average Mexican women is waaaaaaaay below the quality of the average white woman.

Speaking on the behalf of the Mexican delegation, willing to trade Selena Gomez, for Scarlett johannson and Ariel winter

Scarlett isn't white, you have to trade with a Jew to get her. But I'll give you Ariel's fat squatty ass for Selena Gomez.

He actually thinks the europeans in greece that designed the first keyboard that were used on organs were thinking of black people when they did it. LOL

what happened

Mexican woman will cook food, help kids with homework, tuck em in, clean the whole house and still suck your dick every night. Yet I hear Becky only does it for special occasions and orders take out all the time

>then they turn into refrigerators

Because they're not flat on both sides and they actually now how to dance and fuck?

I'm a tit man so deal

he literally said irish are white. go home whitey

That's why you marry Karen and not Becky you fucking retard.

Except Mexicans are 50% white and all ameriniggers at least 5%

this is fucking amazing

LMAO you have a deal.

I'll trade you Katy Perry for Demi Lovato

Don't be a sore loser.

That's because Becky isn't a Mexican obesity and won't bend over backwards for a fucking beta faggot.

>mfw i came to make fun of buttmad shitskins but just end up feeling bad for them

>mfw whites make better anti-white threads than niggers

Nice argument fag.

I'm 12 and Reddit is good place for website

deus vult bitch

So leave then you dumb nigger. Catch a flight on our dime just like you get food a place to stay and blunt money from us

What does that have to do with anything?

I never said i was complaining about living in america now did i?

HAHAHAHA

So mad and upset about the horrible unjustified oppresions but SO willing to take the gibs

Thank your local synagogue tomorrow after "work"

nothing, just like me fucking your mom has nothing to do with anything

Take your nigger ass back to Somalia

ITT: shitskins mad that their women are butter golems

The gibs both whites and blacks created? Hell yeah ill take some of them
K
Theres a difference between a black and a nigger. Im black. Learn the difference.

as a white fag, dis gun be gud.

also.. what the fuck captcha, quit going full autist retard.

This

Now your talking my style.