Ask a mentally ill tranny something before he kills himself

Ask a mentally ill tranny something before he kills himself

Other urls found in this thread:

thetrevorproject.org/pages/get-help-now)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why haven´t you killed yourself already

y did u do dis

>he

my girlfriend needs me rn

You're not transgender. That's why you want to kill yourself.

Nah. Just die.

why not

Lol

Can't tell if serious or not, but what the hell.

If real, please don't. I'm sure there's a lot to live for. Please seek out help.

No i am lmao

thats not what forks are for

Ftm

Could you PLEASE livestream your suicide?

If this is legit plz dont die.

Good luck getting a job or partner in the future dipshit. You have publicly displayed your mentally fucked and no one will invest in you

Well I'll get the obvious out of the way...are you a boy or do you just think you are a boy?

How are you gonna go?

Serious as fuck my dude
im scared to kill myself because what happens after death ?

Fags go to hell

Already have a job ;)
Im a boy mentally
give me something to live stream it on
dont know

Aren't trans already mentally ill?

Dying isn't going to help you mate, it's going to end you, and that does not help you. You've got lots of living to do, and even though the world sucks and people are mean, you will make it.

Stfu you hateful prick

wake up.

There is no help for people like him. Despite suffering from a personality disorder, the only treatment available to OP is suggestions for how to keep pretend time going.

MM not sure about thaat

I know you posted here hoping the piece of shit retards that infest the place would help convince you to go for it, but give yourself some time. Suicide should only be done when it has been heavily planned and thought about. Don't want you getting brain damage or get found by someone you don't want to find you. Think about it user. If you need someone to talk to, give me a throwaway email or something. Hang in there.

Why are you going to kill yourself?

Just fucking kill yourself already.

Depends
edgy

Initials OP?

People dont like me and most of my friends left me
dont know how

why didnt you write "ask a mentally ill tranny something before he kills herself"

that would've been more fun to read.

Who ever told this guy to kill himself your fucked up.

Is this just a cry for attention or are you legit gonna be 1 of the 40% who kills themselves

OP HERE
Made a throw away skype
asseater207

nice try...

if i go through with it
myself
kek
JTM

This please.

The void won't solve your problems, op.

hm ?

What took you so long?

Eh
Need a place to stream it on

why are u gay

Not gay ;)

Yea you fucking NI️️ER

IF SOMEONE FINDS A STREAMING SITE THAT WILL LET ME KILL MYSELF ON IT IM DOWN TO DO IT THIS WEEKEND

Would you try to talk yourself out of it if you were in my shoes?
1) I don't know you, so your existence provides me with no emotional benefit
2) You can't make babies, so your existence does nothing to propagate human genetic code
3) I don't want to have sex with you, so you aren't valuable to me as a potential sexual conquest
4) I assign the probability that you will pay me money or assist me in some other way a vanishingly small number, so your existence doesn't appear to benefit me in the slightest

Meanwhile, you're contributing to global warming by being alive, unlikely to ever pay more in taxes than you consume in social benefits, a potential infection vector for disease, and a competitor for misc. resources such as gasoline electricity and food.

TLDR: I don't see any reason why I should attempt to talk you out of this decision. It won't make me feel like a better person, and clearly, you aren't enjoying life so I doubt that I would be doing you any favors in the process.

FYI, those cuts are 100% aesthetic and you'll never bleed out doing it like that. It seems "doing it wrong" doesn't just apply to your gender assignment amirite?

Don't do it op :( you never know what tomorrow will bring

if you wanna kill your self go right ahead. its a 1 way trip, about those "friends" who left you... they were not your "friend", be happy with your life.. don;t try to "fit in", being unique is good, just know there are always people out there that will hate you, wants to see you fall..etc. but its your choice if you want to give them the satisfaction of seeing you suffer.

You can just say tranny, the other part is inferred.

post finger in butthole

Girlfriends reaction

How big is your benis?

now #cutforjosh is a thing in my small group

you're an asshole

DOnt have one :)

Oh christ. I was really optimistic this was for real.

Looks like we have an emotionally manipulative extortionist: "You'd better be nice to me or else!!1'"

Fuck you!

tits or gtfo

Mentally ill and tranny is redundant no?

Then tits or gtfo faggot

Go out and get some help. It gets better, I promise. The Trevor Project has some great resources for folks in situations like yours. (thetrevorproject.org/pages/get-help-now) Please, choose hope!

Cucks detected

found the cuck

Hey dude. I won one of the big jackpot lottos here in the USA about 6 months ago. I would like to kill someone and since you're gonna kill yourself anyway, wanna make a deal?

do it faggot

>>>
> Anonymous 03/28/17(Tue)21
no
not really

yeah

post pic of yourself?

No timestamp op confirmed to be a faggot

heard of them

Good. Low 7 figures to your next of kin? Are you in the USA?

how do tranny's get boobs?

she sent it to me on snapchat not me but gf

implants, hormones (not op)

Are you satisfied?

>going to kill self
>talking about future plans
Mate I think you missed something

Livestream please?

Holy shit fuck off of this board you degenerate normie faggot, go plead to fake flag suicide calls on tumblr where you're at the least slightly fucking wanted. Do us all a favor and join the tranny&off yourself.

screenshot gf took

MM

this is Darwinism at work. godspeed, OP.

>Implying the tranny's going to get anywhere with those scratches

OP be the fucking man you've always wanted to be and down every single pill in the house and cut your fucking artery. You won't get shit done that far up the wrist, not effectively anyway.

Just hurry up and huff some raid dumbass. Everyone knows you're too chickenshit to do it. If you were actually going to kill yourself, you would have posted your real name. You went the anonymous route so nobody could call you on your bullshit when you chickened out.

If I was your girlfriend, I would cheat on you. She's probably fucking another dude right now and laughing that you think she cares.

Ill try
yep

>I'm a boy mentally.
Just do it.
Please.

Do you have a throw away email that you can send me some contact info?

Just so you know, I am going to do lot of cutting but I will put you under so you dont feel anything. I'm not into torture, but I do want to watch you bleed out. Are you cool with that?

>gf
So you're a guy?

Though the imperative of sacrifice does not the result come out immediately superior to the costs?

So, cutting your dick off didn't help you feel more like a real woman, did it?

email is [email protected]

mentally

Im like you, a mentally ill suicide tranny who cant be an hero.
Sorry...fuck me...

Can I do anything to keep you with us?

dont think so
welcome to the club

Why are you still here? Not that I care, but seriously. Get on with it.

Gf

this