ITT Autistic Hobby thread

> ITT Autistic Hobby thread.

I'm really really into aquariums. The fish in that quarantine cost me $200.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4a0LzBn5pM&t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tech Deck
>NERF

I have a gf, I swear.

D&D
RPG vidja games
>Aquariums are about as bad as guitars

At what CP should one evolve Eevee in Pokemon GO???

immediately because your phone fucking sucks sometimes and than give up
>its what I did

Gardening
Radio

prove it, write Sup Forums and the date on her ass and post a pic...

tip: we don't want to see ur ass

I collect retro video games, especially the Pokemon games. I've got all of the 1st and 2nd gen games, complete with box and manual, and a bunch of n64, ps1 and gameboy games, all with box and manual of course

The amount of money I've spent, I could have a nice car, a deposit on a house and maybe even a qt pi golddigger wife, but video games will never leave me. They just sit there and make my autistic self happy

Btw in trainer lvl 17

Are goldfish the basic bitches of fish

ask the girl to show her tits

Have people turned into such social media zombies and basic bitches that having an aquarium or having hobbies is now "autistic"?
Also nice hobby OP...Mine is collecting fine rubber lady parts (for science of course)

What's with the cane?

Some people can be very obsessive with their collections. I guess that's the autism showing itself

Bullshit Sean

Well your "hobby" is definitely autistic

For facilitating user's hobby/fetish of course

OP here. I also collect old games, not as OCD about cases and stuff. My Dad bought my SNES a week after I was born. It's a fucking heirloom as far as I concerned. My great grandkids are gonna play that shit.

Ditto on the N64. Once every couple or weeks or so me and my friends black out drink and play Mario party 2. Only 1 nose and 1 wall has been broken so far.

Guitars I'm into but a hand surgery fucked my all my shredding ability. I still jam tho.

I love goldfish. Ranchus are dope as fuck. South American cichlids are the basic bz's of fish

I'm having a hard time looking at this shit but, it really fucking looks like you're charging that damn cane..

Yeah guitars and aquariums are both pretty passable is what I'm getting at.
>I can play a lot of dethklok rhythm guitar. woopty friggen doo points +10

Whats the fish in quarantine?

I mean hell, if youve got to use it to walk why not build some batteries into it and use it to power your shit.

How dare you! A woman can have a dildo but I get lady parts 4 science and research and I'm suddenly autistic? Ur bias is showing.
I took mushrooms and ran through a plate glass window while running from the pigs. When I came to found out I'd slashed my Achilles tendon.
>Pick related its me and my lover Renata at the love doll convention

It has a taser so I can keep the filthy Haitians that live in my building at bay.

jesus christ is that actually you?

Bro, I love your dogs. Look at those fucking faces. Give 'em a scritch for me.

As for 'autistic' hobbies... I'm in my late 20's and still play with my legos. Sue me.

One time, on a manic whim, I did seperate every block in my collection by color and build spaceships that served different functions solely out of the bricks of that color.

Black was a dreadnought, white was a cruiser, blue was a water skimmer, red was a low-altitude attack craft (think hover-apache)
yellow was a maintenance craft.

Shit, maybe I'll go break em out. One or two of them might still be intact.

I raise chickens.
I enjoy it.

Mario Party is the shit. Lots of fun to play, just like Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64

I used to play games like that a lot as a kid. I still remember when my dad bought me an n64 was I was 6 years old, along with LoZ: OoT and Mario Party. I rented most of the other n64 games I played as a kid, but a lot of them I didn't get a chance to play until I was old enough to get myself a job and buy copies second-hand online since the video stores we rented them from eventually moved onto the next generation of consoles i.e gamecube.

You look like a gross animal hoarder. I bet your house smells like piss and it's just a horrible chaotic mess there. A lot of you yelling at the dogs to be quite and constantly being bothered by something to fix or clean up because of what an animal has done.

Coral Sea Akydinos clowns. My 10 year old Percula clown just died and I'm just nemo'd out.

Guitars no. Fish ya. Especially when you have a few going. People think it's weird. Idk why. I love scuba diving and fishing and anything ocean related but the aquarium thing people kek at.

FILTHY PLEBS! ! ! People thought my saltwater predators were boss.

Guns and tacticool stuff I'll never actually use

I own 9 (or 10?) and just can't stop buying them.
My most recent is my basic babby's first AR I built last month.

Thinking really hard about putting down $180 on a Haley Strategic D3CR that I'l wear when shooting once a month and otherwise will collect dust in my corner.

>#4chanisn'tover

2 dogs and 2 fish tanks neatly sitting in a corner = animal hoarder?
I suggest you spend more time out of your basement.

Aquariums would be cool as fuck to get into. How bad is the upkeep? Like if I wanted to have a decent aquarium with cool fish, how much time and money does it take to keep them alive? Is it as bad as raising a puppy?

OP again. I love firearms and raised on them but too broke to go down that rabbithole. Feel the same why about cars too. When my 2014 4cyl tacoma and wife dumb fucking subaru is paid off I'll ruin my life with guns and cars

That's not too bad at all. I used to be into aquariums until I worked at a pet store and spend 8hrs a day taking care of the shit there. When I moved, I left $1000+ worth of aquarium shit in the garage. Sometimes I wish I kept that 75gal tank.

>tfw fishin and drums
Not too autistic

$200 for clown fish, pass. Get them here for $30.

Yep it was a beautiful day...Renatas wheelchair gives me enough support to walk without intermingled my cane. Yet her heart gives me enough support to keep on living...Our paths are intermingled...she is my rock.

kek

the financial commitment is much greater, especially if you get into salt water and corals. it is definitely my dream rich guy hobby i would get into if i were loaded.

A few of my "turn money into sound" machines

newfags, take notes from this man

After the initial setup, freshwater is fairly cheap and easy. If you go big like 55gal+, it's pretty simple once stabilized. Saltwater gets more tricky, and then saltwater reef aquariums look the best but if you don't know what you are doing, it's easy to flush lots of $$$ down the drain.

nicely done user

Started collecting these mud turners. Still somewhat hold resell value and it keeps me from being a neckbeard

Connor T.

i really hope you have a bigger amp than that. why have nice guitars if youre going to have a shitty amp. id rather have a shitty guitar than a shitty amp, tbh.

OP again

Saltwater has a learning career curve and expensive to start up but cake after that. You gotta have a good speciality store though. Chain pet stores are shit tier. Just google fish stores and BS with them on a weekday. Also bring them beer. You will get hooked up for life

> (Source: 10 years fish store manager who's now a beer Sales rep)

Kinda right. Bulldogs fart like you wouldn't believe lol. Also lint rolling and vacuuming becomes a daily routine. Oh well. Labor of love for these fat lazy fucks. You should've seen my old poison dart frog racks. That was borderline animal hoarding lol

I think about doing that one day but idk. I still have my old BMX bicycle hanging around. That shit was fun but once you get a little older it's hard to keep up with it and injure yourself when you have to be at work the next morning.

You sir, are truly an amazing specimen.

here

My nigga
Also is that my midlength MOE AR on your rack?

You should really go buy a hooker and fuck an actual pussy.

Helps to put things into perspective. Once you have a solid hole for a goal you'll clean your life up a lot.

Unless you legitimately prefer your dolls. In which case power to you.

I make YouTube videos where I simulate cumming on figurines.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4a0LzBn5pM&t=11s

Checkd

bird BRO

I have free range pigeons. I want to get some large birds but im worried about how they would do with my dogs.

Coral Sea Akydinos. Not some shit tier nemo. Some fucker in austrailia caught these with a net in the ocean and literally mailed them to me.

Money + apartment + wife who only listens to indie shit = smol amp. Plays clean and versitile with pedals. Happy wife = blowjob with gravy swallow

I try and bonsai hot pepper plants

So, keeping an aquarium means you are autistic?
What does making stupid fucking posts make you?

I miss my bikes :(

I used to bike to garage sales and look for bikes to buy all the time. got some sweet deals.

This pic has been posted so many times in different threads

Ha jokes on you friendo...Renatas more of a woman than any whore out there. Besides the last time I fucked a prostitute Her skin was really manly and her butt hole was so tight it hurt my penis so i let her fuck me instead and she was real aggressive. She asked if I liked it but really I didn't when she left I cried myself to sleep. I must have pooped blood for what seemed like 3 days. Sooo yeah no prostitues for me lad. Renata is all I need.

I mean, I really don't give a shit you can have em but it is kinda autistic.

I do a lot of /tg/ shit, especially Magic the Gathering.

I also love to backpack and whitewater kayak

understandable worry
I have a spaniel and for as long as I've had my birds she's completely ignored them

even when one of my cocks went as far as to claw her

That's a nice bike, friend.

I've got a 40-year-old chrome-lugged Centurion that is my every-day ride, in addition to a whole bunch of other bikes. Nothing autistic about it.

You should head over to /n/ with that thing. People are noticeably less autistic/retarded/broken over there.

dnd and magic are dope. fuck the haters.

I haven't played magic since... fuck, 2003? When did odyssey come out? I definitely started back in fallen empires

It just occured to me how old I am and it doesn't feel good

Hi, I collect headphones

Did anyone else see this?

Do you ever fuck them?

Just reaffirms the autism. Just curious if it'd be a worthwhile post while i watch more stupid fucking TV shows with my wife

I consider myself to be a casual audiophile, but i can't imagine why one would need more than a couple pairs of headphones.

Goldfish kick ass, they give no fucks and live through a lot of shit.

I like candles.

Does the bright ass light not fuck with the fish?

I love creating realistic roller coasters in games like RCT3 and and Planet Coaster using custom scenery and terraforming etc. It's quite fun

Steel frames are awesome. I have an '07 Fuji Roubaix RC frame, full dura-ace except for ultegra brakes and a brooks saddle, and I'm finally gonna get back on that shit this spring.

I got greviously injured right at the height of my prime and had to stop riding for almost 6 months. Just as I was starting to excel professionally.

>someone encourage me
>please

Need it for dem corals nigga. They normally have some blue nightime lighting too which is when stuff really blooms and looks cool.

Do you ever fuck them?

I said they give no fucks

I live in Australia. They are nothing special here.

Reptiles, I have over 5k invested into snakes.

Curiosity - why you got your lights so high? I always to try keep mine covered so you don't get so much glare.

yes man get back on it. i used to be a fairly decorated athlete but now i'm old.

if you can get back to competitive form, cool. but if you can't, just ride because it's great. because it makes you feel good. because bicycles are the most perfectly efficient and beautiful taco-powered means of conveyance around.

just ride dude. riding=happiness

Yeah they are. Got bullied some on high school over it, and that I came out as gay in my senior year. But that was 4 years ago

If you get back into it, look at a format called EDH. Its so much fun

I was gonna make a comment about the amp but see the situation better. Hope you get a bigger place user. That is one tiny ass amp, why is there even a cab and head that small? Just get a nice 5w tubed amp and your golden.

>>competitive games
>>different music genres
>>movies/tv
>>fitness (I mean, I think, not that I do any)
>>when on a flight
>>mixing/recording aka boring sounding headphones
>>cheap cans for when u live in the ghetto and are tired of getting robbed.

I want to, but my college dorm wont let me. I just want a leopard gecko...

A little but my animals are acclimated to it. LEDs let us dim them down now. It's critical for the live coral to grow

Kinda gay tbqhwy

That it is 15w tube dude.

Also trying to buy a house hopefully within the year

>taco-powered
You made me literally lol. You... I like you.

Thanks for good vibes man. I remember how much I love it every time I get back on. It's just discouraging to be so bad when I used to be so good. ...Fuck it, I'mma get back on that horse.

Thanks man, means a lot.

I feel ya on the noise part. I pretty much could never live in an apartment unless I ditch my drums and get an electronic set

i mean that seems like one for great sound at home, a pair of buds for out, and maybe a pair of noise cancelling for travel. that's like 3, tops. although unless you spend many many hours on a plane each year, you could kick the noise-cancelling cans, which means you're back to 2, which is what i have: a pair of Sennheisers for at home and a pair of whatever earbuds for out and about

I'll definitely take a look bro. Sorry you had a shitty time in high school, kids are cruel. You sound pretty cool though, I'd have hung out with you.

I browse b/ wrecklessly

Get a CITES permit and send them to me. Our west coast wholesellers sell them for $40 a pop. The actual fish stores triple that and sell them for $250 a pair kek

I just got this blues jr not to long ago. Replaced my vox ac15c1 cause it couldn't take fuzz pedals well at all. Great for distortion and that particular clean british sound and it looks great.

However, I played the blues jr at the shop one day and was awed by the clean tone. Had that old fender clean sound just a tad bit on the brighter side but not overwhelming.

I know plenty of riders in there 40-50s, just have know your limits. Maybe try mountain biking or cross country

Centurions are reliable steel frames, glad you share the same interest. I may check it out, but here is home for me. I also work at a bike shop, so it's even easier to blow cash.

That's a great frame made by specialized, superior carbon on that bike. Nothing less then ultegra or ur poor lol
Hope your doing well, and best of luck to your up-coming races!

Picrelated titanium 26" mtb made by dean in the 90s

man you're thinking about it all wrong. being on a bike can never be bad. do i miss being faster? sure. but it's never bad.

also, i commute by bike and it's an old lugged frame that i converted to single speed freewheel (fuck trends; i've been riding it that way for like 20 years) and i refuse to change the gear ratio on it. that keeps me at least minimally in shape.