Dump Maggot

Dump Maggot

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/how-america-pays-taxes-vs-other-wealthy-countries-1843/
youtu.be/Uk96kcboZYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I had a child who was this stupid, I would drive him deep into the mountains and leave him there. Not even kidding.

I'd make him pay for his own medical bill and the supplies to recover.

Teach him that stupidity has steep price.

Hes from the UK
its FREE here m8

Satan trips check'd. You slimy, limey bastard.
I hate fucking America.

How was he stupid? He nailed it.

I see what you did there.

>its FREE here m8

If you're on welfare it feels free, otherwise if you work, you pay ridiculous taxes compared to us.

nah they pay just about the same bruv

it's just that their taxes are used efficiently, and not spent on fucking the middle east :^)

>its FREE here m8

You also don't have the ability to sue your doctor and pharmaceutical company's for hundreds of millions of dollars. We have that going on in abundance, and people wonder why shit costs so fucking much.

Every day and night you hear more ads on television of class action law suits against pharmaceutical companies

"and you may be entitled to a share of the.... yada yada yada millions dollars"

The lawyers are getting filth rich here.

We pay when we're sick, not when we're healthy. That's our country's fucking problem. All it wants is money. Our mindless obedience and our fucking money.

>fuck America
>fuck the President
>fuck society for what it became

nope, your taxes are not as progressive as ours. The super rich in the U.K. are not saddled with carrying the bulk of taxes.

They punish the wealthy here.

blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/how-america-pays-taxes-vs-other-wealthy-countries-1843/

>>fuck America
>>fuck the President
>>fuck society for what it became

WHAT is your fucking problem? do you not have a skill that is usable to make a nice living? I live comfortably on $56K per year. I had to work my fucking ass off to do it, but it's nice now.

What is your skill? Do you have leadership abilities? What is holding you back in the most opportune place in the world to become a millionaire?

Since this thread has delineated into a taxation discussion, how do you folks think an elective tax system would work out?

Say you want to opt into paying for healthcare, road care, public universities, you are able to benefit from these programs. But if you don't opt in you have to pay a premium or a charge

What would you opt into? Do you think anybody would, given the chance, opt into any of the programs? We can assume that police force would be mandatory and not able to opt out of

If we could elect to pay taxes, the system would crumble. The taxes that already line the pockets of the men that keep it in place.

the wealth of the scary badmen who keep it in place might crumble, but i don't think our country as a whole would crumble

Each president that comes along says "I'm going to make the wealthy pay their fair share".. when we already have one of the most progressive tax structures in the world

Literally 48% of earners pay nothing at all in the U.S.A., while the top earners carry 75% of the tax burden. it's incentive to stay poor, because when you make over $75K your check actually gets smaller than when you were in a lower bracket.

It's fucked up, and I can see why so many wealthy people became ex-pats to the U.S.A. during the Obama administration.

Literally the worst president we've had in decades. The worst for growth, never making above 3% for each of his 8 year in office, which makes him the worst president since the 1800s.

Accumulated more debt for our country than any president in history. Now, we're at a solid 17 trillion dollars, compared to the 8 trillion we were in when he entered office.

what would be your solution?

how many spending programs are you willing to cut?

I wished he was a good at actually leading the country as he was at making speeches, because he was a terrific public speaker.

youtu.be/Uk96kcboZYI

Squish down the tax a bit, so the wealthy leadership that America needs for business isn't punished for doing well. It's more incentive that Americans need to produce and become wealthy and productive.

Spread the tax a little bit more evenly, you'll get more.

Stop giving tax money to people that don't earn anything at all. Physical exams for welfare takers?

If you can walk and have your arms and legs, you don't get free money for doing nothing at all.Our abilities to check if someone is faking illness or disability should be as good as telling if someone is deceiving a lie detector test.

FMRI is coming online, and it's a damn good indicator if someone is attempting to deceive.

No more faking PTSD to receive benefits, like half the fucking population of Portland, Oregon.

I drink 4 litres of water a day.