Feels thread please

feels thread please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RQaKsgMiSxA
discord.gg/bp44v4s
youtube.com/watch?v=U3U_Q2eEyJc
youtube.com/watch?v=eIthnnV78Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't wanna sound like a fag, here... but this place actually is a more comfortable place to be than anywhere else I've seen or been. No matter how horrible it get, and fucking hell it does, but at least you guys speak your fucking minds. For better or worse, I'm a btard until this place goes down in flames or I die first.

i get you user

>Doesn't want to sound like a fag here
>Proceeds to sound like a fag.

Love you too.

Dubs check, faggot.

>love you too

Literally migrated from Reddit because I was feeling suicidal and that site was the main cause. No longer suicidal but I'm pretty sure I'm turning into a white nationalist

Way to ruin a feels thread.

Each time I check reddit, the more right-winged I become

Wait... oh I get it

No matter how much my life sucks at least I have you faggots to laugh at me right.

Of course faggot

I don't know man, kinda desperate for female attention that isn't from a script.

I know how you feel m8, lonely af cause all my hobbies seem to be solitary and my job eats 80% of my free time. that and I hate the acting that comes with dating.

You guys are the real faggots. Please stand up.

What's got you down guys?
I'm here to listen.

yes and?

Me personally, I'm just super lonely. I've been told a million times that a relationship won't fix my problems, and I know it won't, but I still just want to know what love is like before I die. It's the only thing I want and there's so much involved with getting to that point that it seems not only like a huge hassle, but possibly a waste of time. Thanks for listening user.

Don't love. Love is a disappointment that will leave a sour taste in your mouth and leave you even more empty.

About two months ago I lost the best person I've ever known. I'm still not over it.

Have you ever heard the song by Yes called Owner of a Lonely Heart? It's a prog-rock song where the chorus is "Owner of a lonely heart, much better than an owner of a broken heart."

I can't say what love is like user, I want to tell you it isn't worth it, it's all pain and no gain. But the truth is, love is different for everyone. Me personally I NEED to love someone, even if it's in the smallest of ways, it is what keeps me sane. I hope you find what you're looking for user. I really do.

Who was she? If you want to share of course.

OP, get a girlfriend. I'm not kidding. Use tinder, eharmony, anything but get a girlfriend. That image was me last year in my dorm. Now I am experiencing love every day and I can't tell you how glad I am I didn't kill myself. In a way, I am jealous. You're on the cusp of experiencing one of the pinnacles of humanity - love. Love from someone who cares about you. Love from somebody who wants nothing more than to see your smiling face. Don't exclude anyone. My love is a ashkanazi jew and that makes no difference to me because I am happy and that's ok and you're ok. Everyone is ok and needs a little love sometimes and hope that you will find that someone either this semester or next. Good luck my friend

I feel like I got short-changed by God on multiple issues, but what pisses me off the most is the fact my little niche hobby of videogames and comics went mainstream AND that I was born just a little early to partake in it when it did become mainstream.

No one was into this geek shit when I was a kid/teenager but now most kids/teenagers are.

I have come to the realization that this chick I'm talking to is using me for pity and for self validation. I'm fucking tired of it, yet I convinced myself that she may somewhat love me, but that's straight bullshit. All of my relationships with women end up boiling down to this and I wish I could stop being a fucking idiot and wise up.

youtu.be/RQaKsgMiSxA

She was so damn beautiful, 10/10 for sure. She had this amazing personality and a brilliant mind, like she was so incredibly interesting and intelligent.. Its been a while since I fucked up everything and I can't even get a hold of her or her friend to see how she is doing.. I really miss her and I didn't actually think it would feel so damn horrible after I left.

Take some time for yourself man, I made the mistake and didn't do that. Break up with this chick if she's no good to you. Just because she loves you is no reason to stick around. Look out for yourself first, then love will find you.

Dude, that fucking hit me in the heart. I was and am in the literal same situation you are. I'm still getting over my 10/10. I called her my Dream Girl, but there is a reason we don't meet our dreams. What helped me is that I started writing stories, not sure if that is your thing, but it helped me get through it. Hell, if you'd like i'd send you what I've written. It's a word document, or I could post it on here.

And I've been told this so many times. Yet I still look desperately for love as if it's the one thing I should live for. I'm worried I've set it to such a high standard for what it will be like that it can never live up. I'm afraid.

Thank you for the hopes. I like Yes actually, just haven't heard that song by them. I'll look for it. If love isn't worth it I don't know what I want. Could be I've been clinging to false hopes my entire life. I don't know what I'll do then. Try to find purpose elsewhere, but I'm already trying that and I keep getting distracted.

I desperately want this but I don't think it's ever going to happen. I know I need to change some of my ways before it can happen though. I just hope it's worth it. Thank you very much for the hopes.

Thanks man, I really thought that this one was going to be different, but taking sometime to myself will help me refocus on what's important to me

Yeah man post it. Have you gotten over her? Why don't you try to talk to her?

Girl from my past got me down. I loved her for 4 years of my life, but she never loved me back. 4 years and several girlfriends later, she still comes into my head every day. I've known her for 8 years in total, but I haven't seen her since 4 years ago. I still think of her, but I honestly want nothing to do with her. My girlfriend I have now is amazing to me, we live together and sleep together and do everything together. She's my soulmate, and I'm deadset on marrying her. I love her more than anything.
But, there's something special about that first girl. I'm not sure what, but I feel like it will stick with me until the day I die. Why does my past haunt me?

Hadn't ever had a real girlfriend besides long distance bs in high school. Fastforward to college, I'm 22 in a summer Bio class. Girl sat next to me on the first day, which resulted in us becoming lab partners. Really pretty funny and I constantly made her laugh. This was a summer class so it was really condensed, we were basically together for like 5 hours, 4 days a week. We honestly had tons of stuff in common, and I felt like she was really into me. Towards end of class we had to make a presentation. Asked for her number/fb to keep in touch. Also asked for her snapchat at one point when I realized she had it. She said no to all of these in a weird dismissive way. She insisted we communicate only via google + (fuck.) One night drunk as we were finishing up presentation, I asked "why do you hate me" she said something like "I doooooont". Did presentation next day, never talked to her again.

I'll think about posting it, part of me is worried about it being stolen and used. Have I gotten over her? Well.. that's a strange answer. A few months ago, I wouldn't have called what I am in "getting over" But maybe it's something that you just always stick with you. It's something you'll never forget, someone you'll never forget. And she'll always be perfect in your mind, unless you look at things clearly.
I want to talk to her, to see if she's happy, but part of me knows better than it. I don't want to make things worse than they already are. Maybe in a few months i'll check in, but... I dunno.

I'll tell you one thing though mate, things always get better.
Pic super fucking related

Was she the first one you loved?

yeah I feel you m8 a couple years ago nobody in the mainstream liked comic books or indie games, now everybody is in on it. the only reason im still relatively ok with my life is that i found out im decent at photography and I at least god didt screw me over with shit genes.

>No matter how the going gets tough, how everyone treats you or how world treats you, one day things will go your way

feels discord

discuss feels, pepe, robot 9000, anything

discord.gg/bp44v4s

Yes. There was a time where she loved me too, I guess, but it was a short while, a little under a year. She was my first love.

I have a question for everyone: Is it okay to let people care about you even if you're not worthy of being cared about? Is it better to reject those people for their own good?

Yeah, don't worry. I feel like I'm frantically trying to get into contact with her, I don't know how you can hold off so well.. Did she hurt you?..

What are you, twelve? Oh my fucking god, that's hilarious. I'm saving that copy pasta, congratulations faggot. Lol

Then that's why, like I said in an earlier post. She'll always be with you mate. Well... maybe not, but the idea of her, the idea of that love with always be with you. I've decided to just let mine have a literal seat in the back of my mind. Giving it a place makes it easier to deal with.

Everything happens for a reason man, one day you might get lucky.

....yeah

recently found an old letter from my ex.
it's been a little over a year now.
should I keep it?

Makes sense why you're good not talking to her then, heh... If you ever do check in on her I hope she's well. I hope you are too user

yes, but put it some where, where you won't find it

ITT: fagets

The only question that I ask myself everyday is: Why do girls always reject me?

>They always said "Let's just be friends"

edgy

feelin wavy famalamz

Too fries to read through all this miseeable bullshit

get fit and practice good hygiene

I'm surviving. The world is a harsh, harsh place. I remember screaming at God a few weeks ago, and i'm not even religious. I saw, or I think I saw her, in a vine compilation (Yes, I watch them when I have nothing better to do, fucking sue me). I was doing so well. But it was all torn away in a fucking second. All the pain I felt from the break up, all the stress, the emotionless self that I grew immediately after the break up? All that shit came back. I screamed "WHY ME?!" There were almost tears in my eyes, I could feel them welling.

I realized that day that sometimes the world has a plan for us. I've given up on my own total happiness, why I want to be a fireman, with the secret hope that one day I will die saving someone. I'm not meant to live till old age. But i'll be alright,

We'll be alright.

(proofreading this it sounds so faggy and edgy, but Imma post it anyway.)

That's painful man. You might want to consider throwing it away. Some things are best not to hold on to.

My wife who i was with for 18 years cheated on me. she claims she wants to work it out but i just wanna die. we have 3 kids. Life just hit me with a haymaker

That's painful man

Fuck dude I'm sorry. Write it out if you think it'll help

I just found out a few hours ago. i feel numb and I am pretty sure im in shock. I didnt even cry

Some sad music for you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=U3U_Q2eEyJc

I'm considering killing myself but i love my kids

Probably not interested, move on user

That's brutal.

Since you found out so recently, I'd urge patience. I know it's gonna feel awful, but think everything over for a while before you make any decisions

Nah don't do that man. I've got two friends who killed themselves and it's the fucking worst. Your kids would never recover

No. Nothing happens for any reason whatsoever. Free will is a lie. Nothing matters in the long run. Make no mistake, you will die. No matter what you do, eventually, the world will say "who?" I hate knowing this. I can't not know it. I can only pretend it's not there. Ignorance IS bliss.

And yes, I did nick myself on this edge.

How old are your kids user? Try to find some time alone to think. I wouldn't forgive cheating, but I'm not you, If you don't want to divorce, keep with her and get side bitches

Genuinley expected rickroll

this

why would you kill yourself for something she did..

Agreed. Tnats BETA AS FUCK P

stinks thats the problem with grills they give the impression that they are into you when they aren't

getting a relationship is like tossing a coin, it could be good or bad, it could be the best relationship in the world, or you can get a bitch that drains the small money you have while she cheat on you.

I feel like you, I want to feel again what is being in love, what is the feel to being loved, even if is just an ilussion or if its real, its sucks feel like no one can love you, even if you are not so bad like others.

So, give a try, do what other anons told you, tinder, fb, eharmony, dont know, I still thinking that someone in my near peoples circle can feel something for me, but I am getting really tired, and maybe soon will start to try those sources too.

Stay strong, bro.

youre misreading the signals or overanalyzimg it

dangit you just brought back my first love

First loves always a bitch, but its definitely a lesson

I constantly think about suicide but I'll never have the guts to do it

>CatcherInTheRye.jpg

I know how that is. I bought a shotgun and tried to shoot myself recently, but I just couldn't work up the nerve to pull the trigger. I feel disgusted with my cowardice now and I'm thinking about trying again, but I think the outcome would be the same.

what a fucking awful feels thread u guys dont know how to cry over the internet to other virgins properly, here

jesus christ you newfags need to stop shitposting so much.

A couple years ago you would see max one pepe in these threads. Now it's every other post. Fuck right off faggots, you ruined Sup Forums

Makes sense. Not trying to go all Sup Forums on you but part of not wanting to kill yourself everyday is to have SOME kind of identity or purpose and being ethnocentric can fill that role.

Long story short, the love of my killed herself. I found her and got PTSD from it. Now I'm forced to live to maintain the happiness of the people around me. My question is, how fucked up is it that I fap to dead girlfriend's nudes?

Not same user, but...
Exactly, and that is the worst part always, because even when I try to put the feet in the ground, always fell for some signal that I consider "good signals", but it just were not that.

And then the illusion goes bye bye and the pain kicks in.

Pretty OK mate, but try to move on. Nobody can live in the past

tl;dr version
>have depression for all of my life
>therapist thinks it's because I never had any support structures
>I dont really know why
>meet the the love of my life
>I find her hanging by an extension cord
>try to get through it, cant
>attempt suicide, get caught five minutes too early

Now I'm just waiting for the right time to kill myself. Specifically a certain date.

24 yo khv
used to think depression was just a sad excuse because your life wasn't perfect
until it hit me
I'm always feeling like shit and can't do anything about it
suicidal thoughts
self-diagnosed autism
I have so much potential and opportunities
I waste all of it because I'm lazy
the less I'm awake the better
obsessed with one girl that I met 10 years ago, refresh her social accs every 5 mins for the last few years

youtube.com/watch?v=eIthnnV78Qg
if anyone has watched mirai nikki... watch that.

How long has it been since you finished high school? Its been 6 years since I finished and it feel strange seeing all the people I went to hs with getting married, having kids and just doing cool shit.

I mean I life an alright life, but damn its nothing compared to their.

I wish had told some people i loved this

no hope no harm, just another falsealarm

"You have no god damn right to cry..."
god this scene fuck with me.

oh god 3 years now. Most of my buddies are in college a few enlisted and i probably will soon. My life is okay its just really boring and theres lots of bad memories here.

Sounds like you're in for a ride.

Enjoy thinking about this person every day. Some days it will be very little and you will brush it off, other times you will just spend weeks filled to the brim with rage or sadness. You will tell yourself many times over that it's too late and that there is nothing to be done and all this feeling is just wasting your life - that you could have found somebody else just as good if you would just not feel so bad about it. But every day you will still think a little about this person and every new person who comes along will be measured up in some way to the hole that this person left.

It's too late now to avoid this fate. They took something that you can never have back.

i cant wait to leave everything and everhone behind for good

love is fun while it lasts. but nothing good lasts forever.
>deep

I kinda think like you, I think I wasnt born to be happy, that being that is not my purpose in life, Im starting to give up on my happiness, holding myself up, get my dream job, completing the med school and trying to save lifes the rest of my life until the day I die (sooner or later, but I hope it will be painless), and spending the money i get from that getting plastic happines, it will help, travels around the world, some decent and cool car, whores, decent drinks, vidya.

Lonelyless will not be so hard with that, I hope it works out.

stop with the bait you fucking asshat