Why are the Trumps such cowards??

Why are the Trumps such cowards??
Going after innocent immigrants trying to better their lives arresting them as they drop their kids off at school. And now this faggot Trump son killing innocent animals for "fun". Im Asian and my cock is bigger than the Trumps. None of them have served the u.s military coward cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151715-conservation-trophy-hunting-elephants-tusks-poaching-zimbabwe-namibia/
youtube.com/watch?v=YUA8i5S0YMU
discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Surprised there wasn't a much bigger shitstorm if he killed an elephant.

I don't trust anyone who doesn't have the battery percentage next to the indicator.

Deport all illegals. And go fuck yourself whiny snowflake.

Lol "I'm asian and my cock is bigger than the Trumps". Don't play into the myth of small asian penises. It's as bad as the big black penis myth.

Lol no one cares for your bitchness here user.

They're not innocent, they live off gibsmedats and cost us 104 billion dollars a year. Federal authorities refuse to work with ICE so when one of them kills another we can't solve it.

If you care so much you fucking chink, why not set up a hospice across the taco border and take care of all the innocents just trying to better their lives after we shove their asses back to the shit hole they came from. Fucking dinks, after you built our railroads and did our laundry we should have deported you too

>Shaun King

Do u not see all that ammo on the belt n bloody knife??

Did he pay for it? If he did it legally and paid; probably a pretty exorbitant amount of money, then he actually contributed their economy a lot, and actually helped save other elephants.

u got raped in vietnam trump cocksucking

>save other elephants by killing 1

Nice logic trumptard

How many Vietnamese died in the war? How many Americans? But all those hundreds of thousands were worth it so you could sew shirts 20 years later. Back to the textile mill

Theyre illegal

Eugene is a coward

Yeah, I'm sure that's why he did it.

I don't like trump but that is a thing, if they allow one to be killed (Which costs the hunter a fortune) they can use the funds to care for all the other elephants for a long time.

>but it it it helps save elephants

Asshole

Fuck off you slant eyed fuck. Trump's cock is bigger than the size of every chink cock on earth laid out end to end.

Where do you think all the money went? It's called a wildlife preserve, and since it's a poor country with not many resources, the money you pay to hunt goes to build sanctuaries so they can raise more. They've actually saved species from extinction this way. You're on the Internet, you forget how to Google dumbass?

Fuck u coward pig cunt
Go bomb a hospital with kids likr your daddy trump nigger

Is that why they're endangered?
>come to Africa and kill some elephants so we can save them!

TRUMPS SONS PHONE NUMBER

Did someone's mom get too much agent orange?

Overcompensating snowflake is overcompensating. Illegal immigrant is illegal, so gtfo and do it right, you cunt.

They're endangered because people still buy Ivory for exorbitant money.

>It's called a wildlife preserve
Yeah, it preserves a lot if niggers. Elephants? Not so much

>innocent imigrants
sage

They are trumps filthy rich
He doesnt have to kill
Just give them money to better the world
If not fukkk off

Innocent immigrants? Illegal immigrants are not innocent by default. Legal immigrants are, and always will be welcome.

Yes, and you're a fucking moron if you think killing them is helping.

>knows this little about trophy hunting
dumbass

wellll someone got raped slopehead. I think it was your grammom by a platoon of BBCs who watched her drag the shit barrels out from under the latrines. I heard she knew some English tho - "Hey Joe, me do sucky sucky!"

u got too much orange trump cock

Don't pretend you give a shit about the military suddenly, because Trump is a draft dodger.

Animals killed on preserves are not breeding stock, generally they're old or outcast and it costs stupid money to do, money which runs the preserve and pays for rangers to keep poachers out. The information is out there, you are of course welcome to keep playing the Ostrich

Actually, trophy hunting usually boosts the population of said animal. Look it up my man.

Omg he answered lol he hung up

>this information is out there
There's just as much information out there that refutes it, dumbfuck.

>look it up
You should follow your own advice, my man.

>killing endangered animals at the same time perserving them

Never ending cycle of circular trump stupid logic

You have eaten a larger amount of pork in your life than the bio mass of all elephants in the world combined, you fat fuck. I wish I had your problems.

They are still coward cunts
They want to act like military but not actually be in it

There is rhetoric out there that refutes it but not actual data, the only reason White Rhino's still exist is because of game preserves protecting them from poachers. Pakistan is also a great example of controlled hunting protecting local species, India on the other hand which has 0 controlled hunting is running most of it's mammals extinct.

>there is rhetoric out there that refutes it but not actual data
You should stop acting like you know what you're talking about.
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151715-conservation-trophy-hunting-elephants-tusks-poaching-zimbabwe-namibia/

Because of corruption (niggers gonna nog), the money often doesn't go to preservation.

But yeah, definitely keep defending the cunts who do this.

youre getting trolled hard bro, you already btfo outve that guy just let it go

Oh yeah, he definitely btfo, bro. Totally, bro.

Hunting is legal. Hating people who hold different opinions is a choice, but a poor one.

eat a fat dick retard, sorry you got assblasted maybe try to not be so stupid next time

Not really, legal hunting actually helps endangered species since it raises funds for enclosures.

And in plenty of cases it does - they're fucked without protection, straight fucked - more Elephants are being poached atm than any time in history. One needs to offer an incentive for donation, there is no such thing as an uber rich person who donates gratis, there always has to be a kickback whether that's tax, public image or in this case base enjoyment, without offering programs like this game preserves simply wouldn't exist, only one country in the southern half of Africa runs government programs which even lightly dent the poaching programs run by Malaysians.

That wasn't very nice, bro. You should apologize, bro.

>doubling down
oh sweet user

>they're fucked without protection
No shit. And killing them isn't the answer.

Keep posting, bro

K

People donate money for the opportunity to go on these hunts to nature reserves, kill animals that need to be culled, and then donate the meat to local tribes.

This wasn't a Cecil the lion hunt, or else he would have rightfully have had to go into hiding like that dumbass dentist. It was all legal and above board, and benefited the local ecosystem and the people that lived there.

Fuck off with your fake news, ctr.

Here he is laughing as he signs a bill that will pretty much fuck over everyone except him and his rich buddies.

>2017 digging for coal

Solar energy is far cheaper than fossil fuel, and gets cheaper everyday yet we're still subsidizing fossils, fucking up rivers, environments, the air and the economy by making this rich twats richer and allowing this to go on.

There is no functional alternative atm, nobody is going to donate the money required to protect them, nobody trusts the people who would be in charge of said money. The Malaysian cartels who run these operations employ locals via threat and reward to hunt Elephants in their area and it's locals employed by game preserves who patrol and intercept poachers, the game preserves are funded largely by private interest and hunting programs, local governments are already tied up employing their own rangers to patrol the vast areas of wild herds with little success, especially when ivory dealers can offer the rangers more on the side to point them to Elephants.

I'd love to hear your magic pill for this problem but as it stands big game hunting is one of the only things funding the protection of Black and White Rhinos as well as Elephants.

naturefag here, older elephants are territorial and will scare off the younger fertile males. These hunts allow the younger elephants to breed and bring in revenue for the ranch to keep protecting the elephants. win-win

>cheaper than fossil
Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true.

>will pretty much fuck over everyone except him and his rich buddies.

And the poor fucks born in the middle of fucking nowhere Appalachia who will never have to opportunity to get a decent college education like your spoiled ass, because of the color of their skin. But fuck poor white trash. amirite? That strategy worked so well for you in the election.

Even this libtard knows yours wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUA8i5S0YMU

For fuck's sake, stop posting unfounded bullshit, and charge your phone.

You do know illegals pay taxes right?
And you also know they dont quality for more than half of all types of welfare right?

>the poor coal miner folks
They can be retrained. We don't need to be reviving an industry that produces the dirtiest fossil fuel on the planet.

>fuck poor white trash
Yeah... pretty much.

>They can be retrained.
To what exactly? You going to move new industry to the middle of nowhere?

>to what exactly
Don't know. Not my problem.

>They can be retrained.
>to what exactly
>Don't know. Not my problem.
>fuck poor white trash
>Yeah... pretty much.

Here we have a liberal problem solver with all the answers.

>They can be retrained.
You had 8 years to do just that, but did fuck all to help them.

>fuck poor white trash
>Yeah... pretty much.

Yet another spoiled liberal pretending to care so much about the proletariat, when all he really cares about is how the system will benefit him.

I really do hope you live to see your dream become a reality, comrade.

ben carson respect and admiration discord

brain surgeons only

discord.gg/bp44v4s

Why are all you Lib fucks so hellbent on not arresting illegals.
THEY'RE FUCKING ILLEGAL ALIENS.
If people don't follow laws, then there's no order or authority in the US.

>Yet another spoiled liberal pretending to care so much about the proletariat
If the only thing the proletariat is good for is mining the dirtiest fossil fuel, then I couldn't care less about the proletariat, comrade.

The left is so fucking hilarious that they have to make up bullshit. It was an old elephant that he paid thousands to kill and the reserve got the money. Old infertile elephants chase away the young males which fucks up the elephant population. The humane thing to do is kill the fucking thing. Once again you stupid leftists think with your hearts instead of the logical facts that really govern true caring.

>Shutting down clean power plants

>To open coal mines

>Going backwards instead of forwards

Yeah good idea.

Is it weird that this gif made me chuckle?

>Trump is a draft dodger
Tough talk from a Snowflake at a time when there is no draft.

>Why do they pay taxes then, and why do they contribute to the economy and community.

You need stratification in employment big fella, there always has to be shitkickers doing grub work and highly intelligent people spending money made by shitkickers developing new standards of living/life. If there are no shitkickers there are no project grants and no forward movement. Coal/Nuclear and Gas are simply the peak powerload for the world, some places are lucky enough to be able to take advantage of Geothermal or Hydro but many more don't have that luxury and there are no other functional power sources for responding to peak load power demands. It doesn't matter if you like it, as it stands this is the case.

>this is what the left actually believes.

Lel. I almost feel sorry for how dumb you are.

I can't figure out why he needs all those cartridges on his belt.

It's either that or a pocket, BGR's only hold 2-3 rounds.

this user knows what's up

>Any opinions other than my own must be left.

Global warming is a Chinese scam huh.

Fake news

Wow, thanks for the edification, big fella. Or... "stratification".

>as it stands, this is the case
Correct. Still not my problem.
Still not my problem.

People hunt animals Hurr durr.

Clearly it is if you are here sooking about new coal mines being funded, if it wasn't your problem why would you give a fuck?

>So many triggered Trumplets pretending their not as whiny as liberals.

I miss when Sup Forums would stop pretending to be conservative or liberal and just be random

just because he doesn't have an answer doesn't mean that he's wrong. user makes a good point. anything is possible.

i think you're underestimating the power of the US government. they can do a lot to help the people of this country, and a good example of that is the CCC or the army reserves. work is rewarded with financial investment to the individual's future to better their world--the US, state, county, city, and neighborhood.

>highly intelligent people spending money made by shitkickers developing new standards of living/life. If there are no shitkickers there are no project grants and no forward movement.
Oh, so that's what they're doing? Spending all that coal money on developments in clean energy?

What's it like to be this full of shit?

>If the only thing the proletariat is good for is mining the dirtiest fossil fuel, then I couldn't care less about the proletariat, comrade.

They get paid good money to mine those "dirty" fossil fuels, more than they could ever get working 2 jobs at minimum wage for a lifetime. Also:

>If the only thing illegal immigrants are good for is picking pesticided gmo crops for a few dollars a day, then I couldn't care less about illegal immigrants or the democrats exploiting their situation for slave labor and easy votes

Stop looking in a mirror and typing at the same time.

And 2-3 rds should be enough to take an elephant.
One should be enough if you're any good. But I always bring 2 for deer hunting just in case. Never needed the second one though.

agreed

>their
>THEIR