Hey boys!

Hey boys!
How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!
I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.
Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits and time stamp of gtfo

newest copypasta

Timestamp and or tits. Then we'll talk

Obvious pasta but wouldn't bother me anyway since I don't get in fights like some degenerate

Ok.
I don't give a shit.

tits or gtfo

Try your wimpy karate kicks on someone who does judo and see how long you last.

Karate? lol Who cares whore! There is someone that will be better than you anyhow. Tits or GTFO

do i smell italian?

I'll take you in a fight. I got my yellow belt, so I'm familiar with your moves, but I'm trained in others as well. Probly just gonna put you in a choke hold tho

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8

Sup op, why are you pretending to be Eliza? You must be a faggot.

martial arts and jiu jitsu (katana) discussion discord

discord.gg/bp44v4s

Sit on my face

She's cute

>blackbelt
>karate

I understand this joke to the highest degree.

I would love for you to beat me up cutie pie

I been training in shotokan since i was a 7 (25 now) but i would lose on purpose so you would pin me down just to feel the heat of you're body.

HOLY SHIT

If Eliza tried to intimidate me I'd break her arms and throat fuck her.

You have been checked for Satan trips sir, means fact what you say.

Black belt isn't really the highest rank since there are degrees of black belt like a 4th degree black belt is a true master

Also I did karate for like a month and it was just the pussiest shit I've ever fucking seen picked of some ju jitzu and I was shocked how better the instructors Were and how absolutely effective the Fighting style was

If you're not practicing Krav Maga you will fail in actual fight.

9 years of kick boxing and cage fighting. The only reason you would win is my respect to womans.

Is a martial artist I always hear this about krav maga, and mma but as always it always proves to be false.

I fought many wannabes and the attack you like ghetto black kids hugging you while trying to hit you in the back or sides.

Lol Karate... Sorry, you picked the wrong art to master. Try Tai Chi, Wing Chun, Jiu Jitsu, and Muay Tai.

Krav Maga The jews took kicking someone in the balls and turned it into a martial art.

Even a filthy wrestler like me would be able to beat a "karate master"

Thought she an hero'd

> 2017
> streetfight
One shot