Ask a straight guy who just popped an estrofem (estrodial) (the female sex hormone) anything

Ask a straight guy who just popped an estrofem (estrodial) (the female sex hormone) anything.

how do you feel?

i assume one wouldn't do much

how fast can you guzzle a gallon of ice cream while balling you eyes out watching "your stories"?

Why?

devilishly horny

to experiment perhaps

You a tranny?

Episodicly.

I don't think taking one periodically is going to have any real effect other than swinging the rest of your endocrine system out of whack. HRT isn't something you can just take on the weekends.

What if I want a low testosterone weekend?
Dont they drop t levels?

sauce on the whore

HAHA the guy's dick is bouncing around underneath her. Fagot doesn't even know what he's doing!!

Soz. I always forget it.

How long until you end up like her?

2 years of dosing I've read.

ded oh my god

No, an antiandrogen would drop T levels (or at least block it to produce the same effects). If anything, increasing estrogen without an antiandrogen would up your T levels as your body tries to balance.

Yeah, HE'S the faggot...

How long have you been homosexual? Only a closet homosexual who is in denial would do something like that.

Congratulations your bird is going to shrink! :D

Oh snap. So how do I achieve low t and high e, so I can feel feminized and achieve female curvature?

Molly Soreass isn't a tranny. She's just acting out to let her dad know that she's not "Daddy's little girl" anymore and is ready to try any and every dick that is not his.

Regular old HRT. An antiandrogen to block T and an estrogen to increase E. Also, looking further, there is some talk about T levels dropping off over time with estrogen supplement use, but in the short term excess estrogen in a genetically male body will be converted to testosterone, but I'm not a medical doctor. So, if you actually want to do this shit, go talk to a psychiatrist and an endocrinologist

Bruna butterfly. Forgot about that whore. She has the best videos

Suicide, become a woman in heaven

Ever since I start jerking off to trannies.
I wanted to be one.
My mindset isn't homosex. I just want to be a hot girl so I can beat off my dick while rubbing my feminine tits and ass.

can i fuck you?

Why are you so happy? Are you a trans yourself?

Nope! It's just funny, that your peen will become smaller. ;)

So are you trying to become gay or something?

Also look forward to the following effects:
>Permanently smaller penis and testicles
>Permanent ED
>Sore nipples from breast growth.
>Rounder face
>Body hair changing into female
>Permanent muscle shrinkage
>Fat redistribution
>Body giving off female hormones and smells.

To put it better. I don't enjoy being a man. I would rather be a woman. No I'm not gay. I am not attracted to men. I'm attracted to women.

Ayy I thought it was here. And yeah, she is so fucking hot

you mean estradiol? can you not even read the pills you're taking?

The hormones quite often start causing sexual and romantic attraction to males.

Sauce?

Oh fucking well. I guess I'll have to find another pill that makes a gay girl.

No because being a grammatical nerd (such as you are) is life draining and I'm drained for life.

Estrogen doesn't really affect sexual activity. Ur male hormones do a much better job of that. Maybe ur just turned on by the fantasy the the pill will somehow turn you into a real girl.

>Maybe ur just turned on by the fantasy the the pill will somehow turn you into a real girl.
Hormones are also mind-altering. So I guess having your sexual mind altered by the female hormones may cause real changes. Not just the placebo.

I'd like to take estrogen but I have some questions. Firstly do you take only 1 pill a day? Or 1 in the morning 1 at night?

This is the kind of shit your doctor would tell you. You can take pills, injections, patches. There's probably a lot of options for timing and dosages.

I reckon pills / injections are the two most effective while patches / ect remain least?

......u guys really dont know ur hormones do you.

been in the game for years AMA

The patches seem to be higher does compared to pills as I recall? Not sure about injections, but for real, I'm not trans, I'm not an MD, I'm not a PhD in endocrinology. If you want to look into this sort of thing, go talk to a doctor, not some random researcher in a tangentially related field on Sup Forums.

pellets->injections->pills->patches

best->good

you are doing what every straight male should.

if i wanted to convert your brothers, what started you down this path?? :3