This is the dude who runs Comcast

This is the dude who runs Comcast.

After the government just voted to let ISPs sell all our info, does anyone else think we should do what we can to ruin his public reputation?

Order him some pizza from D.C.

Nope. You autist voted for these clowns now enjoy the circus

I'm watching this thread.

Everyone's IP address in this thread is visible to me and I can get the FBI on your asses swiftly.

That's not what the bill did.

I support this thread

shill

It was already ruined. When they convinced the the gov to deregulate anti-trust laws preventing monopolies, comcast was born, and have been spending billions more lobbying hard against consumer rights ever since. Republicans have been more than happy to take the money and sell your asses down the river, but no one thought they'd actually get away with their anti-net-neutrality total control scheme, until trump was appointed, and they got their power grab.

USA is dead.

He doesn't like Jews?

google and other have already been selling your browser history. this actually changes nothing. fucking morons.

self-hating jew i guess

Oh then he's okay with me. Just like how a black who hates niggers is also revered. OP you and I are officially worst enemies.

*shrug*

I'm just trying to find an outlet for my impotent anger. It's not about what anyone actually believes.

what's the best VPN option out there right now

Wrong audience, dude. Only one that realy upset me is the firefly one and I like to think I'm less fucked than the average btard

The world would be a much better place if one of you suicided him; and then the rest of the people who voted for this.

It itsn't about trying to troll Sup Forums.

whoops, meant to link to

At least you keep it real mang. That's the most honorable trait in anyone imho

>After the government just voted to let ISPs sell all our info

Except they could and WERE always doing that up to last year. Facebook sells your shit, Google sells your shit, don't act like the world will fucking end if your shitty ISP sells you shit.

If you're on Comcast you're a faggot anyway, I bet dollars to doughnuts you haven't even bothered to look for independent ISPs in your area.

What a useful idiot you are.

for what ricky retardo? free speech?

k

This.

Although they did have to "ask permission" before this bill was passed, but I'm sure you skimmed past that portion of your contract anyway.

Charles Manson never killed anyone, he should never have been imprisoned.

>Although they did have to "ask permission" before this bill was passed,
This vote only overturned an FCC directive from LAST YEAR. So before that, ISPs could do what they want. Since the vote, they can do it again.