What is the weebest country, discounting Japan?

What is the weebest country, discounting Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/17FEtaiWdVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-FN5F2Uxs
youtube.com/watch?v=UU87t5Ixzl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yours

South Korea

finland

How is Japan a weeb country? Was the meaning of the word "weaboo" so warped to the point that it turned into a buzzword?

t. weeb

Might be true.
youtu.be/17FEtaiWdVg

Brazil

t. low IQ bonobo

Burgerland

french and burger

Actually yes, I blame people for using weaboo outside of Sup Forums(twitter, youtube, and main leddit) for this

France, they're the ones who started Japonism in the 1800s and made the most anime outside Japan.

Mexico is definetely up there, there are buchones or weebs, no middle ground

Me alone brings Brazil to at least top 5.
Unfortunately, so many people think being a weeaboo is an inherently pejorative term, you're automatically tagged as some sort of cosplaying retard for realizing the truth. Japan is perfect. I frankly think Japan is proof of intelligent design.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-FN5F2Uxs

>Japan is perfect.
There is no perfect nation. No matter what you may think or how many chinese cartoons you watched, you are far from realizing the truth. Japan may be one of the most developed and organized nations, but it still has flaws. This kind of delusion is what makes people call you a "weaboo" pejoratively.

Why did you imply I watch anime? I do, but it's not because of anime I love Japan. Anyone who has an above average intellect and reads plenty of history books can easily see how wonderful Japan is. Japan has maintened a continuos excellence of being in, since ancient times to this day, architecture, religion, morality, social-political structure, warfare, trade, technology, diplomacy, dance, clothing, cuisine, landscapes, weather, poetry, literature, etc.. It is very clear how the Japanese people are honorful, organized, disciplined, how the territory of Japan is beautiful, how the history of Japan is full of remarkable deeds in an orderly flow of time, how the Japanese culture is wide, diverse, rich in all of its aspects and so on, and thus, the nation of Japan is to say, at least, the best in the world, if not perfect. I'll not engage myself any further in this discussion, as I have already mentioned, you need an above average intellect to understand this, and it would be unpractical to paraphrase hundreds of history books here. All non-weeaboos can do in retaliation is post super funny pictures of fedoras while also ocasionally mentioning the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagazaki, and act like the sheeple they are by throwing insults like "loser", "who cares", "gooks", etc.. It is frankly disgusting.

France.
They are the creepiest tourists I've seen in Japan

My weeb detector just fucking EXPLODED

Peru

I don't necessarily disagree with most of what you said, but you're stupid if you think that Japan is "perfect". In your opinion, it might be the best country in the world, but the only way you could ever perceive it as "perfect" is if you simply just ignored all of its flaws. Also, you spelled Nagasaki wrong.

I'm sleepy.

We burgers are small time compared to places like France, Spain and Italy.
youtube.com/watch?v=UU87t5Ixzl0

Probably us. Started as a mutual respect/fascination dating back to the 19th century, which turned into full blown weabooism in the 80's when Japanese animation was shown every day on TV here, with a lot of Franco-Japanese collaborations. And since comics were always popular, manga became popular as well. We're the country where the most manga is sold, after Japan.

One of our president being a huge weeb helped too.