MY BROTHER DIED AFTER OVERDOSING ON MARIJUANA

MY BROTHER DIED AFTER OVERDOSING ON MARIJUANA

He was invited by the "cool kids" to hang out at some kids house whose liberal parents had left for the weekend.

My brother, always a moral and thoughtful individual, wanted to attend because it was one of those massive house parties that he'd never been to.

Well, as was later recalled by some of his friends at the party, he was pressured into smoking marijuana. He ended up smoking the entire pack of marijuana cigarettes.

Not long after he went into convulsions and started foaming at the mouth. The people at the party held back calling 9/11 for almost 10 minutes.

When the paramedics finally arrived they could do nothing to save him.

The autopsy revealed he had 3 times the lethal dosage of blood in his THC.

But I'm sure everyone here will deny my story and the fact that my brother died after smoking that illegal narcotic.

not even sure what kind of bait this is

Fuck your brother

The retarded kind of bait. I'll still take it though. You can't OD on weed. It is medically impossible. You can get sick from having too much but you cannot OD on it. If your brother died smoking weed he either: A. Was allergic to it. Or B. The weed was laced with other drugs and that is what killed your brother. Other than that, don't through out bullshit claims that someone died due to overdosing on weed. I don't even smoke weed and I'm not stupid enough to believe that bullshit.

Surprised you wasted your time writing this out.
Faggot.

>The autopsy revealed he had 3 times the lethal dosage of blood in his THC.

There's the problem. Don't smoke joints with blood in them.

If your "bro" OD'd on weed, then he deserved to die.

Good.

Also, beyond the obvious faggot answer, marijuana isn't a narcotic. Even as a schedule 1 drug, the us gov recognizes it's not a narc

GUYS I JUST INJECTED 5 WHOLE MARIJUANAS AND IM FREAKING OUT MY HEART IF BEATING LIKE CRAZY AND MY LEFT ARM HURTS WHAT HELP WHAT DO I DO

You can OD on anything if you try hard enough

Inject more to reduce the pain

Cannabis itself hasnt ever killed anyone. Sure some dumb fucking pussy ass lite weight faggots have died doing stupid shit whilst 'high", but thats not the weeds fault. If you cant handle your buzz, you could easily just be sitting on your couch inhaling potato chips instead of out doing dumb shit to get yourself hurt. Now run along you fucking peon and hop back in bed before your mom doscovers your up late on a school night.

What a fucking pussy.

They successfully killed a rat with it once in an experiment. Scaled up for human consumption, you would have to somehow smoke several POUNDS at one sitting. It would be far easier to O.D. on water.

Weed is illegal because it kills people, dumbass. Potheads just ignore facts because they're all brain dead from all the weed.

Is dat sum togi-chan?

I would sooner believe that if it was an overdose of semen.

>You can OD on anything if you try hard enough
the ld50 is higher than ld50 data though...
(depending on how exactly you're administering it, the ld50 of ld50 data is between 1 and 2.5 kg/kg)

Someone was once talking with Willie Nelson, and said that cannabis never killed anyone. Willie replied, "Not true. A bale of it fell on my cousin Joe and killed him just like that."

>peon
Kek

Yep

Marijuana is just like heroin, maybe even worst. I dont like the idea of young children going to your local wal-mart and buying a pack of marijuana cigerettes to get high and go on killing sprees and become serial rapist.

Marawenes kill.

Hahahha
>implying we know nothing about gouverment drugtrafficking