Taytay thread! Let's expand each other's collection, fellow tayfags. Also, how can she be absolutely flawless?

Taytay thread! Let's expand each other's collection, fellow tayfags. Also, how can she be absolutely flawless?

Find a flaw
That's right, you can't

Meh. She has flaws, a bit too skinny, flat ass and an overbite. But I enjoy looking at her. Have a dump, friend-o

H-how dare you?
She has a cute little ass, nothing wrong with that

Nice

>Find a flaw
>That's right, you can't
she don't scribble.

Its flat, nigga. She's a musician not a supermodel. She can stuff it with hundred dollar bills if she wants, idgaf

>Cupping her sole for your cum

Expand your music tastes tho. She may be worth hundreds of millions but theres many who are more talented than her. /End dump

>H-how dare you?
I have to agree with user. She is emaciated and more than likely, constantly famished.
She needs to be fed salty, fatty ribeye wrapped in a bacon blanket until she gains about 10 lbs and her arms return to normal, as seen here.

Man, Gianna Nanini looked good in her day

I never said I listened to her music m8. I have over 150 artists in my music folder

Well said

Are you calling me uncultured? Oh, I can't believe this.

Nah, she looks better now

Holy shit

She's not ugly, but she's not that pretty. Pretty average. Flat, tall, skinny body as well.

Your typical male Taylor Swift fan on the left.

You're literally triggering me, user.

>implying 5'10'' is a bad thing
Kek manlet, tall girls = best girls
>"skinny" "flat"
You've fallen for the thicc body meme
>"not that pretty"
pic related m8

Muh taytay

>Nah, she looks better now
bish you cray

Of course you can, she's gorgeous

>hit the beach
>see this
What do?

10x hotter here.

>>hit the beach
>>see this
>What do?
man the harpoons....? ;)

Guys, I'm am so proud of you for making your own thread.

Check for paparazzi, then pull up my van.

I'm not a Taylor fag, but I'm bumping

Pic related is the hottest she's looked imo

Thanks man

>tfw you will never wake up to this
Why live?

don't flatter yourself. Its probably the most effort she's put into looking as such and buying into Mme. Cuntbuster's remarks and suggestions, but it is far from the hottest she's ever looked.

when you try -that- hard, that it sucks all the happiness out of your eyeballs and composure, then you shouldn't even have bothered at all. The effortless/happy/flauntwhatyou'rebornwith,notwhathollywoodwants is what is truly sexy. not cookiecutter 'starve yourself you're >2% BMI', 'dont eat that tasty food, fatty, only organic rabbit-food, else you'll become behemoth' horseshit.

Ugh, don't remind me.

was that post too truthful that it scared everyone away?

Is this any better?

Which one?

too dehydrated/not enough sodium. I'm tellin ya, you can tell when chicks eat only 'organic' 'smart/super' foods. Not saying there is anything wrong with organic, but don't listen to the snakeoil peddlers that make you think regular ol' food is some kind of plague-inducing super-fattening clog-ur-arteries-n-giv-u-a-stroke stigma. food is meant to be enjoyed. fuck what people think you look like. if you look and feel happy and content, and are somewhere between Miranda Kerr and Kate Upton, then they got no stone to stand on. No matter how much you strive for dat Karlie body, its just not gonna work. (and why would she want to, anyway?)

seeforgot to mention: yes, much better. esp those forearms......whew.
People want to see legs, thin or muscular matters not, just not sinewy due to no bodyfat.

God, her body is great

I really like her face in this one. She's clearly not amused by the paparazzi

for example, look at this body. while shes a bit too muscular for a woman, its fuckin hawt. and guarantee its not from skipping meals, eating kale smoothies, quinoa burritos and running on a cushioned treadmill.

I prefer the thin type tbh

I miss it when she used to smile for real

Now as a hipster she dressess sexier, but she looks more fake

>I really like her face in this one.
hmm lets see... well she got 2 of her 3.
>holier-than-thou
>nottu this shittu again

I don't mind the thin type either, but she is somewhere inbetween now. She works out, but her PT is shit/doesn't know what their doing, so her muscle groups are out of proportion. Know why she looked so hawt back in her high school/early career days? because all she did was lug around textbooks and a guitar, and her body looked genuine because it was - frail and schoolgirl-ish.

thin tay, as seen worked well also, but once she hit the gym and got sum minigunz, that went out the window. she needs to stop doing shoulder lifts and calf-raises with 10lb weights and start doing some calisthenics and actual foot-to-earth jogs with just her bodyweight so she gets back into proportion.

>I miss it when she used to smile for real
>Now as a hipster she dressess sexier, but she looks more fake
1000x this. sometimes I wouldn't even say sexier, but like someone is holding her strings and dressing her as their playdoll.

she lost that glimmer that made her so irresistible from her eye.

what has she even been up to since 2014. feel likes shes been laying low

>implying her looks haven't improved

She toured until late 2015 and a few months ago she released that song with Zayn Malik, but that's it basically. I hope she comes back this year so we can get new Taytays

This is the only thing I have.

How she'd probably feel if she saw one of these threads

probably on vacation, familytime and such. you'd think there'd be spottings and fanpics occasionally, but I guess shes got the whole incognito thing down pretty good. I just want her autograph, but I guess even that's too much to ask for....

haters gonna hate hate hate hate
im just gunna shake shake shake shake shake shake
shake
it
off
shake
it
off
woahhh ohh

I just want to lick her feet from heel to toe until the day I die.

>How she'd probably feel if she saw one of these threads
strangely enough, I think she gets off on the adoration and weirdass shitposts the degenerates of 4chinz come up with.

She probably was the one that started it. It is all about her.

is that before or after she unloads a big steamy dump on your chest and rubs it around with them?

Don't hate because you don't have the patrician-tier fetish.

>She probably was the one that started it. It is all about her.
somehow wouldn't doubt it.

whatever floats ur boat prole. Anyone got any pics of her drinking out a water bottle?

>das it mane
moar

wsgy is fat

Think shes got a major superiority complex?

Would it really be a complex when it comes to her level of success?

>Would it really be a complex when it comes to her level of success?
yes. even if you were ruler of the world, you don't act like a pompous little conniving shit. Once you let shit go to your head, you start to lose who you really are and once were, until you're left penniless, without any true friends, and with no morals. Kinda like the middle 40's women who were hot when they were teens and went whoring it up and having a grand ol' time and are just now looking for their 'prince' after they are looser than a wizard's sleeve and the potentials they shoulda married are already gone on with their lives.

rape rape rape rape rape

L E G S

qt