My wife has cheated on me with a black guy? What should I do?

My wife has cheated on me with a black guy? What should I do?

get the rope

Fuck the man

Defend your honor.
They both have to die.

cheat on her with 2 black men so that you did it twice as much and video tape it and show her so she knows who's the real badass in the relationship

cheat on her with a black guy too

Kill him ... make her watch ... fuck her and bury her alive with the corpse

People are so retarded,
Just leave the bitch,
And move the fuck on.....
It's easy.

Pussy

rape her and kill the nigger

First, grieve and get that out of the way.

Take sissy training and HRT (hormone replacement therapy) to feminize your features, visit your local glory hole to learn how to suck dick and love the taste of cum, become a transgender, then join your wife as a BBC cum slut.

Divorce and keep all your money. Watch her become a single mom. Then proceed to enjoy single life.

That solution is too easy.
See

Pussy? Because I wouldn't waste my time with a cheating bitch?

I think logical, best way to get over a bitch is get under another.

Not beheading her and fucking her corpse like some psycho.

1) Obtain proof - do not let on that you know.
2) Divorce citing infidelity & provide proof.
3) Keep your money and move on.

Also talk to a divorce lawyer first to find the best course of action. Do not let her know that you're speaking to a lawyer under any circumstances until the lawyer tells you that it's time.

You must do something to end the relationship before you lose your nerve. Something you can't take back.

Ditch her because you're too good for shit stains like that.

You should stop making bait threads.

kill them both.

user-kun... we should talk about your emotions.

time to rape her and kill the nigger, yes

Get the fuck out of there, I wouldn't fuck her again they got herps bro,remember she didn't just crush your soul she put your health in danger

Get a job as a road worker, convince them to drive along the road you're working, preferably a remote road, in the middle of nowhere, dig a massive ditch using the tools at your disposal, big enough to fit the niggers car in, and create a road detour that has them drive directly into said ditch. Fill ditch with dirt, pave over road, piss on the newly paved road, and tell the authorities the last time you saw them they were leaving town together.

Then this.
Easy.

Remove yourself from the gene pool

cheaters die
Nuff said

This. One of the few times an user has ever said anything I can agree with

Double murder/suicide.

Why did you marry a goat?

Suck a log of shit out of Andy sixxx's asshole

>my wife cheated on me
you got proof? cause if you do then you divorce the bitch and walk out of the court house with the home and all your cash cause adultery voids the ball culling contract that is marriage you fag.

first suck it up and convince her you like being cucked and want to watch her get fucked. take pictures then post them here and ditch her lol

Revenge fuck the black guy to assert your dominance

Stop making bait threads

Death before dishonor

Pussy bitch

Leave her, unless you wanna raise a black kid.