Dad is being racist again

>Dad is being racist again

Why are old people always so bigoted?

maybe because they are more redpilled about underclass ethnic assholes?

you will get there too, son, give it a few more years

And he does it again! The leaf! There he is! He is back again with the best threads of the board! Everyone! Let's welcome the leaf! All hail the leaf, the best shitposter that there is! What could we possibly do without the leaf! He's always here creating quality threads for everyone to enjoy! All hail the leaf!

How can I get him to understand we're living in 2017, not 1938? I'm embarrassed of him.

Probably because your dad is older and more experienced and knows that ethnics cause a disproportionate amount of problems.

>Wanting to become a multiracial shithole like Brazil and a multicultural shithole like Lebanon

Diversity is our greatest strength.

is that you, Trudeau?

Yes

But your dad is dead

Are you the leaf who refused to debate me in the Trump hate thread?

I don't debate people who support racist, homophobic, transphobic and xenophobic "leaders".

Donald Trump is NOT my president.

one time at a restaurant we had a black waitress who gave us bad service and my dad called her a "nigger cunt" in the car on the way home lol

He's not though
You're a leaf

Has he said anything about your faggotry?

what an absolute madman. Will niggers ever recover?

I mean, you're entirely right. He isn't.
I was merely arguing against your comparison of him to Hitler.

Personally I dislike the guy, especially after his retarded budget, but I refuse to call him racist/hitler and all that garbage.

Your dad shouldn't talk that way about your mom

come on dad it's 2017! like really!! come on!!

Donald Trump is literally a fascist. My family suffered greatly due to the Holocaust and even thinking about him is making me sick.

He turned my grandparents into LAMPSHADES. LAMPSHADES!!!

The very idea that such a hitler-like person like Trump can come to power so close is terrifying for people like me. I'm getting flashbacks of the holocaust museum I went to last month. You people are sick.

try harder

Exactly. I think that was almost the exact words I used at the restaurant after he made a racist joke.

It's disgusting. I tipped the PoC that was serving us 50% of the bill and apologized if they had overheard his comments.

Bump. Need some input.