Does Sup Forums fuck with the migos?

Does Sup Forums fuck with the migos?

I see this album posted a lot. Is it good? Can you show me the best song or two from it?

Bad and boujee is okay. T shirt, call casting, and kelly price are definite standouts

What's with this trend of naming songs after artists that are completely unrelated to the song? Young Thug did this with pretty much every song on JEFFERY
Like the song Wyclef Jean has literally nothing to do with Wyclef Jean

This is pretty good. I'll download the album

In kelly price theyre talking about giving girls orgasms and making them "sing like kelly price"

YRN and No Label II are much better than Culture

If you unironically like this album Sup Forums isn't the music discussion website for you.
I'd suggest KTT, HHH, or twitter

Go away

lol you might want to go hibernate all summer if migos discussion is what offends you
it's only going to get worse

bruh i fuck with rthis shit heavy af bruh lmfao,

I'm bracing for the worst, it's shaping up to be Sup Forums's worst summer in a long time

What was the last really bad summer?
iirc 2013 was pretty bad

JEFFERY said he named the songs after his inspirations senpai

YRN is amazing

2014 was really bad, as was 2015. 2016 was okay I suppose. Basically if a huge hip hop album drops its gonna be a shitty summer

RAIN DROP

DROP TOP

>go away! you can't make us not discuss literal top 40 garbage
I mean I guess not, but I wish you'd do it somewhere else.

COOKINGFAJITASINACROCKPOT

get right witcha lowkey banger

>no fun allowed

There's gotta be 200 threads in the catalog. Go find one you like and discuss things you enjoy. Is this thread so offensive? Filter or hide it. You sound like a fucking child.

i don't listen to nu-male music

>don't call me out on my shit taste or I'll cry

I'm not mad at you. I feel bad for you honestly, you're truly as miserable as someone can be on an anonymous Nepalese whale-photography forum. It gets better lad, trust me :)

ironic desu

This album is so fucking bad

I fuck with them. Culture was alright. It was nice to hear a cleaner, more focused Migos sound. Get Right Witcha, Call Casting, Slippery, and T Shirt are all great.

Rich Nigga Timeline is Migos at their best though