I am an incel in McDonough County, IL

I am an incel in McDonough County, IL.

IF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS DON'T GET ME LAID BY TOMORROW NIGHT, I AM GOING ON A SHOOTING SPREE IN THE VEIN OF MY PATRON SAINT:

ST. ELLIOT RODGERS!

You have 24 hours Sup Forums.
>The clock is ticking...

gotta hot bitch right here for ya

You motherfuckers won't take me seriously, huh?

Google "mass shooting illinois" tomorrow at 11pm CST.

lmao op is a massive pussy

You know what? I feel you. If you really want to be outstanding, use a single action revolver. It's been a while since anyone went on a mass shooting Josey Wales style.

People are going to die and you'll just sit here egging me on rather than focusing on getting me laid?

You people really are cruel. Their blood will be on your hands.

WIU?
Please shoot up my philosophy class i dont wanna go

Yooo! Can you get someone to sell me some green over by the Ritz??

Fuck Illinois

what's your weapon of choice, op?

No such thing as an incel. You're just a homo.

No matter what we say, we can't get you laid. If you're an incel, your chances of getting laid tonight are incredibly low. Almost impossible.

I hate that faggot ass bartender at ritz.

I got bud but im not sellin you fags any

>ritz
>not forum

>11 pm
>cst
Wanna give that another try eurofag?

If you would threaten violence to get laid, you are DESPERATE dude. Go one a one-man shooting spree and start with the barrel at your skull.

Op, I am not edging you. Edging is the process of bringing you repeatedly close to orgasm. Seeing as we are in different countries this would be pretty difficult.

On the subject of mass shooting I say go for it. Don't be a pussi boi like Elliot. He was a Lo-score faggot. Be Hi-score fag like Breivik.

lol fucking pathetic narcissist

reality does not match his high opinion of himself, so he blames the world for his own problems.

incurable

why would i go to forum with all the underages?
at the ritz i can fuck without fear. plus easy and no loud ass music.

If your desperate OP just buy a prostitute.

>Be OP
>"I'm gonna go on a shooting spree unless some socially inept autists get me laid lmao"
>Nobody takes him seriously
>He does it
>The absolute madman
>Cuffed by the cops
>"These guys on the internet laughed at me, it's their fault
>Raped to death in jail

This is OP

edgey edge lord expects a miracle from a bunch of faggots. Hopeless cause.

I intend to kill myself afterward, you fucking cuck.

I am above that.

I lost my virginity to a prostitute. It sucked. Life's a bitch. Let the bullets fly.

I am above fucking a prostitute. Not above a shooting spree. Nigger, just an hero now.

Just go to a college campus on a saturday and "pick up" a drunk chick walking home late night in the park after hours and consensually take her home to enjoy for days on end.

>can't get laid
>above prostitutes
nice standards there, hitler

You're above nothing. Only weak people lash out, and that's what you are. A weakling, chosen by fate to not only not accomplish anything of worth, but make the world a worse place.
Guess who girls don't want to fuck? Weak people. Like you.

Go for a high score

you're not above shit

why are you special in any way? What is great about you, why do you deserve praise?

You're not smart or skilled, not kind, not charismatic, probably ugly as fuck, you seem like you're a piece of shit tbh. Why are you above anything?

Just admit it to yourself. Just make peace with your own obvious mediocrity, and let it go.

I can't get laid! It's everyone else's fault! You pathetic fucking loser. You ain't shooting up shit.

Dubs says you'll die a Virgin and kill no one but yourself

Just take a deep breath right now, expand from the chest, and say it: "I am mediocre, and that's ok."

Cook county here. I wish ya just go on a shooting spree

A real fucking man wouldn't seek vindication from Sup Forums, they would have just done it. Kill yourself.

OP show us your weapons that your gonna use on yourself

Why bother with the extra steps?

had to google incel.

>"Involuntary Celibate". A frustrated virgin who >feels as if the world owes them sex. A self->
>described 'incel' is highly likely to blame their >virginity on the other 6,999,999,999 people on >the planet rather than consider that maybe the >problem lies inward.

you're not a bad guy OP, you're ok

you just need more self awareness, that will come with time. You're a late bloomer, I think you'll be fine.

I wish you the best of luck OP, keep your head up and remember it's ok to learn from your mistakes, to grow as a person and rise above your situation in life

I believe in you, take care!

And remember, even though you some how are deranged enough to believe you should take out multiple people because you're such a failure at life you can't get laid, it only takes one bullet to take the life of one faggot. And you are definitely that faggot.

Just off yourself you worthless piece of human waste. Do us all a favor and suck start a 9mm

Show gun pics or gtfo