Great ancient culture that is still preserved

>great ancient culture that is still preserved
>spiritual people with moral values
>big and powerful military that can fight off just about any country
>winner of 4 consecutive wars, back to back
>among the most advance countries in technology
>among few countries with a very successful space program with satellites reaching moon and mars
>shielded from outside propaganda and influence
>has its own very large movie industry that is dominant and bigger than hollywood in the country
>among top 5 cars and truck industry, dominating foreign companies in auto sector
>Hinduism is most redpilled yet spiritual religion thrieving for thousands of year
>fought off many Islamic invasion, hinduism still being dominating religion at the end
>peaceful people with no ill will against anyone generally speaking

1. Is your country as great Sup Forums?
2. Is there anything you would like to say without the boring "pooinloo" and "toilet"?
3. On which of these points is your country better and/or as good and Indian can improve?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashtriya_Swayamsevak_Sangh
youtu.be/v4gihnxXT3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3. On which of these points is your country better and/or as good and Indian can improve?

we poo in the loo

pls be my friend BRICSbro

Ha jokes on you, We have the highest Prison Population in the world! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahah hah *cries*

well, the real question is can Kohli pull off a win in the fourth test? answer that bandhu

I certainly isn't as great but it doesn't reek like dead corpses out of the metro

>"The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering the prisons" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The House of the Dead.

I'm just going to say I'm sorry India gets bullied so much on here that OP feels the need to make this thread.

>"pooinloo"

Opinion disregarded.

We're allies if I'm correct.

That is expensive, but you're rich can afford big prisons.

I don't watch cricket.

Paris certianly does.

I love India as well, it has a wonderful history and culture, but for most of its history it was not an unified country and, unlike other nations that were also recently unified like Germany or Italy, India does not have an ethnic identity, there is no "Indian people". So while what you said about history and culture is true, those are merely things that happened within the territory of the current State of India, and nothing more. They weren't done by the same people or even nation. It still is a remarkably good thing India has already recovered from colonialism and has its shit together.

You are correct, India has many nations of people. But regarding culture you're incorrect. Hinduism influenced a lot of the culture and since it was same religion all over the country it tied and gave a sense of similarity. For example Hindu architecture is kind of similar in North as well as South. Has many varities for sure, but still resembles at least.

Sup poo, how do i into qt Indian chicks?

I read a lot from western books that much of Indian architecture is inspired from Persia, arguing that India does not have its own architetonic style. Do you agree? I wish I could read about that from an Indian perspective.
And is it true that there is a huge gap between north and south? How one has more poverty, corruption, criminality, etc., while the other part is more hygienic, developed, wealthier, etc.? How true is that?

delet this rn

Sorry.

it is in the cards for the future though and it will be glorious, hope i live to see it. akhand bharat as it was meant to be

Persia architecture influenced the muslim architecure of the mosques. Indian architecutre is different and ancient, influenced by Hinduism and buddism.

Yes, South is richer and better, its generally central and central eastern part that is poor and drags India down. North part near Delhi and Punjab is ok too.

They all have historic Indian influence. but the muslim follow and worhip the Arab and Iran religious centers that skews their point of view. I would not push that button, since annexing these countries will drag India down than it will empower.

Most parents probably prefer Indian guys so not sure. In US Indians are rich so you have to be rich, with good family values etc.

thanks
theres a slight chance it might happen with nepal, maybe bhutan and the maldives to a lesser extent, in the later decades of this century
beyond that not likely

>winner of 4 consecutive wars, back to back

Didn't your wars with Pakistan end in draws

>He actually deleted it
That's the first time I've ever seen that happen.

Akhant Bharat was ancient. Right now that is not something to pursue, but who knows what will happen thousands years from now.

So what are the differences between Northern and Southern Architecture in India?
You need to be more wealthy than a fairly well off Indian at least.

>very successful space program
Oh, so shit propelled rockets was not a lie after all then. I see

afghanistan wasn't part of india except in like 300 BC under the mauryas, same for nepal and bhutan
myanmar never was, except under the raj, which is hardly the same thing
>pakistan occupied kashmir
lol
tibet never was
sri lanka hasn't been part of india since around 1100 years ago

I mean if it's a map of strong cultural influence it makes sense but it's certainly not a "history of when India was divided"

Newfag

JAI HIND

>I don't watch cricket
Isn't that sacrilege in India?

So Poo, will you ever fight Islamist's again?

"pooinloo"

you lost.

Jay Hindi, bhai.

lel I don't know. I don't tell anyone I don't watch cricket irl.

Hoping there is not going to be any need again.

lol what. There totally is a need.

>"pooinloo"
>you lost.
Didn't read OP that far. Sorry

Well we have our measures if a need arises.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashtriya_Swayamsevak_Sangh

Okay.

How the fuck can you not watch cricket?

T20 is awesome!

Should india exist?
Is it culturally close to uniform?

post a pic of the average indian

I used to watch it a lot. These days because of work I don't have time to.

Can you rephrase? I don't understand.

Not telling you to marry one.

>great ancient culture that is still preserved

>>great ancient culture that is still preserved
>>spiritual people with moral values
>>big and powerful military that can fight off just about any country
>>winner of 4 consecutive wars, back to back
>>among the most advance countries in technology
>>among few countries with a very successful space program with satellites reaching moon and mars
>>shielded from outside propaganda and influence
>>has its own very large movie industry that is dominant and bigger than hollywood in the country
>>among top 5 cars and truck industry, dominating foreign companies in auto sector
>>Hinduism is most redpilled yet spiritual religion thrieving for thousands of year
>>fought off many Islamic invasion, hinduism still being dominating religion at the end
>>peaceful people with no ill will against anyone generally speaking

and yet you still can't shit in toilets and defecate on the street like the dogs you worship. lmaoing @ u

"pooinloo"

Done with the meme? Anything beyong that on the OP?

You lost.

You people should seriously improve your hygiene, otherwise, I wouldn't mind a nice, brown indian boyfriend with a manly mustache.

>Mexico telling India to improve hygiene

We're way cleaner. Can't do much for absolute shitholes in Mexico City, but aside from the poor neighborhoods, the rest of the city and the rest of the country itself is clean enough when it comes to streets, and even more when it comes to body hygiene. I mean, if we are going to criticize ape-behaviour, american springbreakers always leave our beaches filthy.

WE

So from what I understand the reason Hindu Nationalists exist is because they believe Hinduism can bring the otherwise diverse people of India together into a unified identity. Is that correct?

I'm very confused about India, desu. Most of the Indians I meet here are really friendly, always smiling, from doctors to taxi drivers.
But then you constantly hear about Western tourists getting gang-raped in India.

What's that about?

>per capita GDP of 1498 USD

A huge plus for Mexico imo, is the freshness of the food.

t. Texas

pooinloo

I want to like you guys, but so many of you smell just awful. It's so trying to deal with Indian customers. As nice and polite as you guys may be, your B.O. is a constant assault on my sense of smell. Not only smell, but my sense of taste, as well. Yes. That's right. I can taste how bad you smell when I'm finally forced to mouth breath around you. Just think about that, India. Think of all those times when some westerner treats you like shit. They could have been the nicest person to you, but your offensive body odor turned them into assholes.

Not just hinduism, just Indian religions in general are friendly to each other. Sikhism, buddhism, Jainism etc.

yeah that's fucked up

Two memers, posting meme and anectedotes.

Nothing on OP?

off by 10, would've been ebin

When Ibdians do theire gangraeps do they aim at the pooper or the vajayjay?
Why do you rape? Why are 99,9% of Indians less intelligent than the common negro, only able to sustain themselves thanks to handouts?

>When Ibdians do theire gangraeps do they aim at the pooper or the vajayjay?
You should do a research/survey.

>Why do you rape?
Rapes per capita India is better than Sweden and USA.

>Why are 99,9% of Indians less intelligent than the common negro, only able to sustain themselves thanks to handouts?
Africans built their own religion? Satellites? Cars? Movie industry?

Sounds like you are just bitter.

>is better than Sweden and USA
Comparing yourself to sandniggers and literal niggers isn't the most enviable position.

copying the American movie industry doesn't count as building a movie industry Pajeet

POO

IN

THE

LOO

When will India hit Chinese levels of growth?
Reddit tier comment desu

Cool facts but why is the country a shithole anyway?

Yes, and better than yours; we are white.

yeah well the thing is ......we are working on it. atleast some politicians care unlike the dicks in Central India who love money and power

> visible social classes, huge gap between people
> infrastructure like after nuclear war, dirty and poorly maintained cities
> and yet government spend money on aircraft carriers, wars with pakistan, silicon valleys, and other useless things

idnians are subhumans

>Is your country as great Sup Forums?
better in fact
>Is there anything you would like to say without the boring "pooinloo" and "toilet"?
how the fuck are you relevant
>On which of these points is your country better and/or as good and Indian can improve?
>India
>Improving

>bigger than hollywood in the country
And only 5 people outside the country watch them

objectively false

bollywood is massive in russia and africa.

youtu.be/v4gihnxXT3w

I'm back, niggers.

Agreed.

Well every industry copies from some. Americans copy each other and east asian etc. India has made some classic original movies. Anyway having an industry this big is itself an achievement though. not many countries can claim that.

So you are not an Indian. Alright.

"pooinloo"

Got nothing on the OP?

> visible social classes, huge gap between people
Working on it.

> infrastructure like after nuclear war, dirty and poorly maintained cities
Infra is getting better. Probably has more trains/metros and new roads than Ukraine. But as things take time, this too is improving and will improve.

> and yet government spend money on aircraft carriers, wars with pakistan,
Defence is important, you won't have a country if you are not armed. I was hoping Ukraine of all countries would have learned that by now.

>silicon valleys, and other useless things

Silicon valleys are useless?

Weak attempt, to be honest.

>I don't watch cricket.
White English teacher detected

Post hand

POOO

Can you rate all your neighbouring countries please?

POO IN LOO

I like India. I'll probably live there at some point.