I'm Jewish

I'm Jewish
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Religiously or ethnically?

Will you buy me a Xbox?

I am ethnically Daoist lmao

what sort of prejudice do you experience in your daily life?

If I convert, can I get in on the shekels? I'll totally play ball with you guys, sell out my own race and everything. Just tell me what you need to do and make me rich.

christfags belong in the shit tier for religions

Alright, well, why don't YOU believe Jesus was the messiah?

How many times can you shapeshift, and how many eggs can you lay?

Hey, me too!

Religiously 100%, ethnically wise my parents are from Israel. Ive been but i'm never moving there or anything

he was a real person. but just a really popular jagoff. christians are cancerous

is it true that you sit in your hats?

It's cancerous to believe we should all love and accept each other in order to be closer to God?

You the same guy?

nothing big ever really comes up day to day, i turn a couple heads when I do stuff like wear my kippah in public etc, some people like to mention tiny comments but they can suck it i dont really care about that. biggest incident was when I was at the mall with my friends and me being Jewish came up. Some faggot leaning on the rail near us immediately flared up and told his friend with him he hated jews. I confronted him but of course he didnt say anything because he was just another beta pussy

nah, I'm the real OP

99.999% of christians believe that but in no way follow it

Is it true that your people run (and ruin) the entire world? Can you prove that you don't run (and ruin) the entire world?

Also, that's a mighty large nose you have. What are the evolutionary benefits to having such a large bridge on your nose? Does it help you smell poorer people?

For anyone who hasn't heard of Ashkenazi Jews and the like, check this out. It's a huge part that helps to explain WW2. Bolshevism / Communism killed millions of people pre-WW2 and was a huge reason why Hitler was popular.

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m

youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s

It is important to realize Jews are a race of multiple ethnic groups and religion. You can be an atheist Jew like in the case of the bolshevik / communistic early class as Putin says here.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Not only were the communists anti-religion, which was quite detrimental to the then influential orthodox christian churches across Eastern Europe and Russia, they were also a different race and driven by twice the hatred to commit horrific acts. The Ukrainians suffered a famine known as the "holodomor"youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc at the hands of these Jewish commissars leading their soldiers to even more cruelty.

▲ ▲
kill yourself

silly user, we jews can't play ball. also no shekels for you, we need that to keep funding the economy.

Die, Zionist scum.

it was a joke.. I was pointing out the oxymoron of your post...
would you say someone is ethnically christian?
what does ethnically jewish mean?

E
X
P
L
A
I
N

this

If jews DO run the world, the rabbi can go fuck himself, hes hiding all the good shit from me. id love me some power or cash.

also, my nose isnt that big actually, but funnily enough I have a very heightened sense of smell

You need the sense of smell to hone in on the shekels.