Hey Sup Forums I'm a YouTube vlogger with over 300k subs. Ask me anything

Hey Sup Forums I'm a YouTube vlogger with over 300k subs. Ask me anything.

why should we care?

Good question, you shouldn't

Whats your channel?

I prefer not to state on here, just for insurance purposes.

Since all the big advertisement companies are pulling out of Youtube, what real job will you get?

LGR? RCR?

Tits or gtfo. No exceptions faggot

On average, how many dicks do you suck a week?

You're crazy. Advertising on Youtube is more lucrative now than it's ever been.

I hope your ego gets destroyed. Faggot.

Favourite dick to suck ?

But due to recent events, even Youtube themselves have stated that they're going to make stricter rules for people who want to put ads on videos. Basically, you can only really prosper if you make liberal Elsa videos or have a big enough following to crowd fund.

Are you at least worried about advertisers pulling out or youtube creating stricter guidelines?

And what do you think the best way to grow a new channel is?

Watch the news

I get offers for in video advertisements at least three times a day, though I turn most down

Yeah it's pretty worrying sometimes, but I'm pretty fine within youtube guidelines so I don't have much to worry about even if the rules do change

Are you part of any company that pay you for your videos?

If so, which one?

300k subs, huh? Well, at least you're not a fat loser like Boogie.

The best way to grow a channel is persistence in all honesty. The more you upload and the more you try, the more people will be attracted. Also learn how to make the best quality on a budget. Some cheap cameras or mica can do really well for a starter level youtuber

how much money do you make doing this?

No, I try to avoid companies like that.

ARE YOU POODIEPIE?

Depends on how the views are per month really. The more people that watch the ads/how long they watch the ad for/ if they go to the advertisers website are the variables

Is this thread going to appear in one of your videos?

Kill yourself

Probably not, I thought I would just give people some tips and whatnot

is an iPhone good enough?

post some numbers, retard

I know it might be an obvious question, but isn't it exhausting to vlog sometimes?

PS: Thanks for answering all my doubts, i like nice people like you

TBH iPhones have a really good camera, I just recomend getting an external mic for it or something, maybe also a cheap selfie stick.

HELL YEAH. Vlogging and editing every day gets a little frustrating, but it also has helped me to live my life as if my grandma was watching 24/7 because she basically does with my vlogs lol. It's made me a much better person

show us your user demographics in analytics

Things like that could also give away who I am, because I've shown them in a few videos.

>]
Sikes, i want to look one of your vids. Can you send one link pls??

then just post your views over years

I prefer to remain anonymous, but I look up to people like marzbar and Casey neistat, I love their editing style, so that's also the type of videos I like to create.

what do you think about "clickbait" titles?

Hey guys I have to get off Sup Forums pretty soon because I have to be up early tomorrow, maybe like 5 more minutes. If you would like any more tips, now is the time to ask.

If you had to start a youtube channel today would you think going in a how to or vlog direction would work better?

Click bait titles are okay in some scenarios, but as long as they aren't overboard like "I ALMOST DIED?!!"

TBH both are doing really good on YouTube right now, you could go either way, but vlogs involve a lot more interaction with the fans. But I don't recommend starting vlogging until you already have a decent following (at least 100 subs)

>just a few minutes more.

Serious question, is your moms name Robin? I think I may know you, and if I do you're my idol tbh.

My moms name may or may not be robin. Hmmmm.

how does your voice sound?

Okay, have you ever been in Tempe?

Do you have to touch a specific rock before entering a store?

My voice sounds like a normal male??

I gtg now guys. Thanks for talking.

What was the most unexpected thing that you had to overcome to get your youtube to where it is?

how did you get your initial following?

did you ever go viral? ie someone else posted your stuff to al of their fans?

thanks for answering!!

NOOOO :( please

Whatup, boogie ?

What type of content do you make?