She knows the truth

She knows the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BT5B2jYA4Dj/?taken-by=space_witch666&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Courtney Love killed Kourt Cobain : An Exclusive Reddit Documentary

seriously though have you guys seen montage heck? shit made me fucking anxious for the rest of the day afterwards.

I refuse to watch it

Whenever i revisit nirvana, even tho I like the music, I feel uncomfortable for a couple of days.

Also Kurt wrote the catchiest songs and they become stuck in my head for 1+ month.

she definitely got her mother's looks...

yes, it's the jews
we all know
now we can breed her

>those dick sucking lips

>you'll never impregnate Frances Cobain and give birth to the next artist that will have the looks, talent and charm to bring back the next wave of grunge and live off copyright royalties for life

i just think she's really attractive, i don't give a fuck how ambitious our children would be, they'd probably amount to nothing

Wait what does Kayla know

she killed him

kek

>mfw this would explain why she calls him kurt and loves courtney

What would he think of her if he could meet her today?

he would ask her where to score some smack

what does she do exactly?

she's pretty average looking to be honest family.

KEK

You're painfully wrong.

shes a model for marc jacobs.. wouldnt he think she a corporate slut?

then again he did rolling stones covers

she is very low key tho, i cant find a single interview and she has no music out or anything

imagine if he met her boyfriend that looked exactly like him

Molly, boomers, cock, wax, any pill sometimes meth

>that 1000 yard stare on kurt's face

clearly he was murderd

that's the face of a man that has seen too much

I imagine the real querstion would be how much different would she be if he was in her life influencing her rather then being trapped between a mother and custody battles during the early 2000's

Some parts of it were bullshit but it's a good watch. Why does it make you anxious?

Cobain?

courtney is a great mom and frances loves her instagram.com/p/BT5B2jYA4Dj/?taken-by=space_witch666&hl=en
druggie degenerate kurt would have just ruined her life, thank god he's no longer with us desu

people are very shit to Courtney, it's not fair at all

>courtney is a great mom and frances loves her
they weren't on speaking terms a few years ago, but seem to have patched things up now

I'm happy that they're good now, I remember Frances posting a picture of them together on Christmas.

Kurt would have been a good dad I think, overall many ups and downs but they eventually would have a good relationship just like her and Courtney now

>druggie degenerate kurt
fun fact: kurt didn't do any drugs (beside some pot that every teenager does) until his late career

people potrait him as a guy that was injecting for ages

epic trolling

not trolling

its documented by friends, biographist etc

he was also a very good driver

very calculated, he wanted to be the biggest band in the world

he did calculated moves and knew how to play the media

its only at the end when he went nuts, probably overrated the impact of worldstar fame etc

shes so fucking sexy

im depressed at the fact that i cannot have girls like her let alone celebs

im gonna go ann kurt boys

>Kurt would have been a good dad
holy fucking shit you can't be this dense.

i would seriously love to sleep with frances bean

my dude you can probably get frances (and courtney, at the same time) with a pack of cigs and cheap malt liquor

>impregnate Frances Cobain
How white Trash are you?