Post the most punchable faces

Post the most punchable faces.

I'll start

You're just jealous of his cars faggot.

"I bumped into a lamborghini, and another lamborghini. I bumped into 5 lamborghinis."

No, I am jealous of his knawwledge.

>HillaryClinton.jpg
>AngelaMerkel.jpg

I think its cheap to post politicians,but Ted Cruz's ugly mug is really god damn punchable.

>rate me

im more concerned with the fact that Ja Rule has a book

>greentext.jpg

Do you have any idea how much knawledge Tai will gain from that book?

What's so punchable about Hardwick's face?

Douchey haircut and dreamworks face but mostly I guess I just don't like the guy.

The man has taught me some serious shit, if you niggers can't comprehend what he's about, then your a shit

You mean his rented automatic lambo? Dude cant even drive stick

so jeffery atkins -(JA rule) ....is behind all of the knowledge tai has

p.s the rule in ja rule means Jeff Atkins Rules.
How knowledgeable of him

chuck schumer. Piece of shit that acts like he's for the little man when he wears $62,000 suits and only dines at $180/plate restaurants. Faggot.

nasty little symbiotes....

I downloaded his full "67 steps" audio book and listened to the full thing. If you actually learned anything from it, then you were an autist from the start. He basically just says to read a lot of books and have humility.

yeah fuck that guy, what a dick

he's pear-shaped

I fucking hate babies and I seriously want to kill every single one I see. I have to basically mentally shut myself down around babies.

topzozzle

and you didn't even learn the only fucking message you thought his shit was about, you autistic fuck

Tell me the knowledge you gained from Tai "I rented a mansion to look rich" Lopez

Zoz

My god this guy sucks at shaving

>Thread of punchable faces
Where the fuck is OP's face?

Where the fuck is your face?

He right here

I don't have a face

Tom, buddy! It's been a while, how you been?

I don't give a shit about his mansion, you autistic fuck, do you also believe everything that politicians tell you? for all I care, he could have been n his mother's basement, living in the ghetto and his ideas would still resonate with me because I don't give a shit about other people's appearances, I don't judge skin color, I don't judge last names, I judge a person's intelligence and that man is smart, way smarter than you, jackass, go play your videogames, you retard

THE.ZOZZLER.IS.NOT.PUNCHABLE
peanutbutter and jelous faggot.

stfu faggot

This is really a degenerate thread, I mean come on. Stop lamenting about your issues and go punch said face

I would if said faces didn't live in different states

But I can't just go and punch Todd Howard, I'd get arrested for attempted murder

Oh ya, Tai Lopez is definitely a faggot

>do you also believe everything that politicians tell you?

Still trying to figure out why you pulled that thought out of your ass

And I was pointing out the fact that he rented a mansion to look rich. Whether or not YOU care about him being rich is irrelevant. I asked you what knowledge you gained from him.... And your answer?

K N O W L E D G E

Get off my friends list cunt

MODS MODS MODS

Hahahaha what a fag. Very punchable indeed.

Hard to believe that autist is the prez.

Looks like he's been punched many times. With a brick. Multiple bricks at a time. Every day for over 10 years.

Looks like it's been punched a few times already

My wife

It's that honker. If it weren't for that he'd look a little more human as long as he doesn't take off the sunglasses

this fucking cuck.

>Still trying to figure out why you pulled that thought out of your ass
if you were smarter, you wouldn't judge him for what he shows you as "fact", you're blinded by his properties, retard, so you can be blinded by politicians who sell you happiness, you buy it oh yes you do, otherwise you wouldn't be pointing it out like a fucking sheep

and if I had to mention one thing I learned is that you can make some serious money by getting kids like you (who believes is highly intelligent) angry and jealous, as a minimum

that niggers gonna buy a new grill now

Reminds me of the greedy villains in super hero movies who only care dor themselves.

Holy god, you are so dumb it hurts. I pointed out that he rented a mansion to look rich, so he could sell his bullshit. How that connects to me believing everything politicians say only makes sense in your little world.

And of course, the classic "you're just jealous bullshit". There are many rich, successful people I admire. You sound like a "woke" middle schooler.

shit, I feel the same..

lol

only actually punchable face ITT

haha yeah yeah, sure, man
> sees man with mansion selling lifestyle tips about earning money through knowledge
> decides the mansion is proof of his credibility, and not the content, which is highly available online
> downloads his 67 fucking steps, his main product
> fell in the guy's most obvious business model
> is butthurt since he "discovered" the properties were rented
which means all you used to judge him were his properties, the superficial stuff which politicians are great at using as proof of their credibility

and now you complain with me that you can't link one thing to the other, man not only you are stupid, you don't even know you're stupid

i wanna stomp on his smug jew face

Go away Tai. We know that's you

I admit it- I took the bait