I've realized it over the past couple weeks but I have no one to talk to about anything serious, lots of friends...

I've realized it over the past couple weeks but I have no one to talk to about anything serious, lots of friends, im no robot, and I have a girlfriend but if I ever tried to tell her things what makes me miserable she'd be yelling at me for something unrelated within 10 mins. I have tons of friends but none that I could tell about what is going on. Can't put my family under that stress either, with my brother in jail they don't need more stress. I would drink to solve y problems but I swore off alcohol for lent and I'm not willing to break a promise I made to God. I would smoke weed but I'm getting tested for a job soon so no dice. The only thing I can turn to about my problems is Prescription medications that I abuse almost constantly, I've taken 6 mg of Ativan right now and since I'm new to that medication recently that's got me high enough. Today I was told that I may likely get flagged as a potential painkiller abuser by the Health services. I have no one to talk to, even my internet friends get silent if I try to speak about what's going on. I work at my city's suicide/distress hotline so I can't even call in there without talking to someone I know who would be obligated to hang up on me. I don't want sympathy, I want someone to recognize that I have absolutely no one to turn to other than drugs that are pretty hard to attain.

I love you Sup Forumsros.

welcome to planet earth

You must be one miserable dude huh

damn right without the drugs too

You should start fucking dudes for drugs, win win.

Why haven't you an heroed your self

And probably without the friends I bet

Cause I know how bad it would hurt my mom

what's your definition of a friend?

dump your bitch first off then get on grindr and see if theyll hook you up after pounding your ass, win win.

I haven't thought about that but it's not really relevant as there isn't a single person I know I can talk to. I guess that means I don't really have any friends

Lol try harder you're not edgy enough

>lots of friends
>no one to talk to
Sry bro, you have no friends.

Yo congrats on quads, yeah I guess you're right too

You can always talk to God

Also get rid of your useless gf

Here's the deal pal. Life is pain, whether it be bored, stress, or whatever. Use that pain, it can work against you or it can work for you but the first step is choosing whether to use it or continue to try to lose it. Fuck friends everyone feeds off each other like right now. Friend is a word people use for excuse to feed off of one another.

Thanks man, I've been trying but I think this is something god wants me to handle on my own

Yo that's true, thanks man, that's really inspiring in a real misanthropic way

so lets talk. What do you need to get off your chest? WHat are your fears, hopes, dreams...

Sort yourself out, Sup Forumsro. I'm bored, drinking alone.

Put your family in stress, that us what they are here for. If not -throw them overboard. Stop the whining. Fuck that job. Take all the drugs you want. Your life is...well...YOUR LIFE. No comprende?

I mean I'm like 90% of people just sheer depression, I've let people ruin my life but I'm gonna take my life back from them, what about you Sup Forumsro?

Nah my family has been through enough, and the job I'm going for, aside from my mom, is the only reason I haven't an heroed, dream job, but yeah I'm taking my life back starting tomorrow morning

Sup Forums it's only been a short time here but you guys have opened my eyes, im gonna go fuck life up and take it back. Thanks Sup Forumsros, I knew you'd be there for me

First Go get yourself a hooker, not some random street meat, but from a reputable brothel. To gain some experience, go ahead and ask the hooker advice for sexual acts and ask to practice on the hooker.
Second go to a bar, go 3~4 hrs before they close. Scout out the people drinking alone. Find your target, you will have to drop your standards, if you have any. Order your target another round of what they last ordered. Go ask if they would mind giving you company while you drink, try to strike up a conversation, it helps if they are somewhat intoxicated. Before closing ask if they want to go to your place. Make sure you send the right signals by getting more hands on, Eg: wrapping your arm around their shoulders or waist. A slap on the rear as they get into the vehicle. If at any time they get angry or affend, abort. Once at your place get a bit more physical, cuddle on the couch or bed, then start removing your shirt and you can start getting more grabby.

Just repeat step 2 until you build more confidence and find a lady in your life. Hopefully not from a brothel or bar.

short bout of depression around 8 years ago. I got over it (her). Never had a problem getting with women. Just had found a few that I really liked, and fucked each one up.

Drank a lot (still do) but just got back to basics.

Work, God, and then met a new girl. Got pregnant, and we both just realized it was time. Had a second kid, then got married.

Being a father has changed me drastically. New perspective on life, world, existence, myself, etc.

Not advocating it, but it truly made me realize what is important.

proud of you for commiting to your Lent promise as well as holding of on the weed because of the piss test.

Delaying gratification is a sign of a true adult, and is becoming frowned upon in this degenerate world, unfortunately.