Loli thread!

Loli thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/torrent/rf5s4wu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright, dumping the rest

More like this

Or this

i bet you there's someone here that's a part of that discord that was up like a month ago

Never before have I seen so much sin in a single place

OH MY GOD, I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

That's all I got

Wow, I LOVE this

real

Any more of this artist?

Real lolicons recognize the lube brand.

‘If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them.
But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?’

got any moar?

Anyone got Loli femdom?

pedo...

Oh man, can you guys please stop. Like seriously man, jokes and edges aside this really needs to stop.

lol what the hell

got a source?

THIS pls

seikon no qwaser

Seikon no qwaser season 2 not sure what EP

why thank you

Good taste

are you going to post more?

Real talk.
Something is wrong with you guys. Prison isn't worth it for this man.

this is legal, in most countries, so long ad its not real

who made this?

you're right, this is all a joke that has just gone too far. no one actually enjoys any of this. copious amounts of loli is animated and distributed to be edgy and funny. we'll stop now though. i'll let the other anons know.

not to everyone no, but some pedos are so messed up they don't care

it's 2d drawings you kike

loli isn't illegal where I live, and I have no interest in the real thing

Thanks man, I'm glad we could talk this out down to earth without resorting to trolling and rage bro.

Did anyone watch this yet?

rarbg.to/torrent/rf5s4wu

>'I am confused about lolicon'
>'lolicon is CP' 'No it's not you stupid bitch, you want thought crime because it offends you'
>'I'm afraid lolicon will normalize pedophilia meme'
>'I'm an ugly Britbong SJW slut who wants to impose her moral values on an entire country'

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

converted this to webm