Fuck you

you have 10 seconds to explain why this isn't the best american rock album ever made

you have 10 seconds to explain why it is ;)

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. THE CEREMONY COVER IS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL

Mood albums can never be the greatest overall because they have nothing to do with the overall greatness and potential of music

I like Today more

you have 10 seconds to explain why you're a cum guzzling faggot

You've got it backwards my friend jsyk

REMs first two are better

THE SONGWRITING ON THIS ALBUM IS FLAWLESS. IT'S NOT A "MOOD ALBUM" IT'S A FUCKING MONOLITH OF HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT

FUCKING CONTRARIAN. ITS GOOD BUT NO.

FUCK OFF

WRONG. I AM A GOOD OL GEORGIA BOY AND REM IS ONE OF THE ALL TIME BEST BANDS BUT NO. AND THE BEST REM RECORD IS LIFES RICH PAGAENT.

Can they make pop melodies like cobain?

>cobain?

literal blasphemy

>I bought all the drinks
>And I paid for your friends
cuck

Too samey

This is our music is a little bit better. On fire is ever so slightly bloated, should be 1-2 tracks shorter

WHICH TRACKS SHOULD BE CUT THEN

because this exists

Yes. But, is it sad that their best song is a cover?
(not same person but) leave the planet and Plastic Bird are weak. If the album ended inAnother Day+Ceremony it would be more cherished.

Plastic Bird and Victory Garden, I guess. The two albums are similar length, but it's 10 tracks vs 13 tracks. With 13 tracks the same-yness of each track is more apparent, which drags down On Fire.

Also please stop your autistic screeching.

their best song is Flowers to be haitch.

the original ceremony with ian curtis is the greatest song ever written

PLASTIC BIRD FUCKING OWNS YOU DEAF ASSHOLE

LEAVE THE PLANET IS PROBABLY THE WEAKEST TRACK WHATEVER

VICTORY GARDEN WAS A BONUS TRACK ON THE REISSUE ORIGINALLY FROM THE BLUE THUNDER SINGLE YOU FUCKING NERD

TELL ME AND ISN'T IT A PITY ARE THE WORST TRACKS

PLEASE POST AUDIO OF IAN CURTIS SINGING CEREMONY. EVERY VERSION IVE HEARD IS SOME SHITTY RECORDING WHERE YOU CANT EVEN TELL IF ITS BERNARD OR IAN

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. I WANT TO DIE

It could have been, but that recording sounds like unadultered ass. The NO version is pretty great, but Galaxie really nailed the atmosphere for it.
The Oh-yeaahh is kinda akward, but nice song. You have to admit that it is inferior to the first 7 songs. It's because of my love for that streak, that I give your opinion some credit.

>Tell Me
>bad
Tell me how is like to have such bad taste. You probably wouldn't know CUTE if it hit you in the face.
>Isn't it a Pity
Eh, It's ok , but I don't really care

there isnt a better version of ceremony than the new order 12" version and you have embarrassing taste if you believe otherwise

Are all Galaxie 500 fans loud, annoying, gatekeeping losers, or just OP?

JUST ME FUCK YOUUUUU. PLEASE POST IN MY THREAD

its just OP
the rest of us are chill

it's a case of op being obnoxious, most Galaxie 500 fans probably don't even talk about them much

seriously?

You're so obnoxious I just deleted all 3 albums and Copenhagen

Bullshit. Ceremony is New Order's best song.

Because it sounds exactly the same on every track.

embarrassing for New Order

Embarrassing opinion.