Is BOTW good?

Is BOTW good?

No

Yeah it's pretty good. It runs pretty slow on Wii U at times.

Shit dude really?

it's amazing and Link is hot

yes

How slow is pretty slow? Am I gonna rage over it? I don't really wanna buy a switch just for this game to run smoothly and the only other game I even want is splatoon 2.

its good, not great. 8.5/10

So better off buying it for wii u?

It's pretty enjoyable. If you have a wii u or switch you should get it. If not wait for Cemu to run it fully

Ocarina of time is better

Man gtfo with this meme majoras mask is superior to Oot in every way

I have it on switch and hacked on Wii U

There is absolutely no reason to buy a switch just for Zelda if you have a Wii U. I'm not saying I regret me purchase because I'm excited for many games in the future but there's virtually no difference between the two versions besides frame rate and some colors.

Remeber that the switch version is technically a port of the Wii U version.

Watch Vinnys playthrough on Vinesauce: The Full Sauce on YT, it has its issues but it looks wonderful

Kek, okay user.

Awesome thanks.

Alright let's do this then. Oot is way too spread out. You first come out of the woods and bam, hyrule field. O boy look at all this space! Run around for a while and guess what? It's fucking mostly empty. Oot is like they wanted to make a 3d version of LTTP and forgot to include all the details. I like Oot but it doesn't have remotely as much atmosphere or deep story as majoras mask.

Frame rate is god awful

I love botw. Only zelda I like more is wind waker, and that is mainly based on nostalgia. Very easy to get lost in botw and gives you an amazing sense of freedom

When is that 2 weeks or so?

Boring as fuck. Stopped playing it. Kept trying to give it a chance but I just can't do it.

i felt the same way about it.
i went back and played through OOT and Maj Mask to restore my faith in zelda lol

lol wind waker is shit tier zelda, and looks like garbage

Lol it actually runs smoother on wiiu

If you like cute boys, this is your game

Twilight princess HD is best Zelda botw isn't shit

It's not too bad. You'll probably notice it, but it won't really interfere.

I am like 30hrs + in the game and have only finished the Zora part. I'm too busy exploring and dicking around

This

Twilight Princess is pretty good but the tear collecting shit is boring as fuck

It's great, but I can understand how some people might have one or two problems with it but anyone who says its less than decent is just being edgy

I loved OOT and TP.
Mostly because I hated playing as a little kid.

kys you nigger loving faggot

twilight princess sucks more dicks than you do