Good riddance

Good riddance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-ORHKxaXmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mardi gras autechre

Autechre aren't fags though

Gay people are bad. Fun's over kiddies, hope your mommies are willing to help you with all the paperwork that comes along with getting dropped from the label you just got signed to!

Good luck getting a real job now that your stupid HIV positive faces are all over the internet! Have fun detransitioning, "Liv"!

>implying being gay doesn't help you get signed
>implying record labels don't eat that shit up like gays do with literal shit

who?

I liked Ugly Cherries,
I wish them well in their future endeavors

Poppers: the band

PWR BTTM, shitty queercore band that got shilled into slight popularity, signed to polyvinyl. New album coming out tomorrow, today or yesterday someone accused Ben (cisgendered heterosexual man on the right in OP pic) of being an abuser/rapist, they made a Big Official Serious JUST Statement, it's all over

I thought it was already known that gay white men aren't safe from
the SJW hand.

off topic, but why do gay people use poppers so much?

Trendy and they're mostly drug and sex addicts

perish the thought...

loosens up the booty if I remember correctly. Also obviously the added bonus of getting a loopy high

but why specifically poppers? it's been that way for a while as well.

Because it loosens the anus, dum dum.

thanks for answering me

amyl nitrate is a vasodialator, the increase in blood flow makes it easier to penetrate the anus.

>heterosexual
???

these guys get so much pussy yu all are just jealous

The joke is not they're not gay, I'm not it's not true but go along with it

So basically the same rape accusations with Gira is now happening with these dudes or what?

Gira was [allegedly] with one single crazy cat psych-folk singer lady, and just one time at that.
There's multiple accusations coming out, some of them from minors.
They're absolutely fucked, label's going to drop them.

you're tellin me the guy on the right isnt gay? wtf

Neither is the guy on the left

how long until their npr tiny desk gets pulled from youtube do you think?

Their band sucked anyways. The only reason they got any huge support at all was because they were overtly queer and made overtly queer music. But this is what happens when your audience is a bunch of overly sensitive, dyed hair, special snowflakes.

The best thing about this is, if they weren't pandering to the fag scene, they wouldn't have gotten in any trouble for doing some dumb inoffensive shit, like drawing a tiny swastika in the sand.

>“Ben has not been contacted by any survivor(s) of abuse."

Right, because if a victim doesn't send his/her abuser an email, it doesn't count.

Be suspicious of everyone who is projecting hardcore wokeness. 99% of the time they have some damning hypocritical shit they're trying to deflect from.

Stop trolling on the pageant rym page please

To add to these
You don't have any reason to believe me on this, but I knew him a while back. Can't confirm any rape accusations, but just on a base level the dude's a fucking dick. It doesn't make me happy to see a guy get accused of rape with no evidence, but I'm certainly not upset.

Who's trolling?

hurr the artist who made Public Castration Is A Good Idea isn't very friendly

Sorry, I meant Ben lol
Gira's a chill dude

Tons of people are pretending to be upset in the comment box, it's annoying. I don't actually want to destroy these guys lives

where do you know him from? also gira does seem like a douche.

Makes sex better

College

Their first album was a garbage-tier Weezer knockoff with even worse lyrics and substantially worse songwriting, it's been done before. I almost admire just how obnoxious it is but that doesn't make the music good or anything

I think that as hes gotten older he as calmed down some. Maybe he tripped again??

He literally did poppers on camera in their p4k over/under vid.
He's as queer as the day is long.

Does anyone actually have any statements by alleged victims?

All the facebook and reddit comments I've read are just SJW nongender binary faggots mud slinging about victim abuse and victim blaming. If you ask 'em about evidence they just say "victims don't have to be made to relive their trauma."

Well, dumb faggots, if you don't truly speak up about it then they aren't going to stop. There is no sort of court action against them and these dumb facist sjw cunts apparently don't think about "innocence until proven guilty."

who cares, let them eat each other

I went to bard too he's a massive fucking dick and his plays sucked

Nobody will remember PWR BTTM for the same reason nobody remembers this band

youtube.com/watch?v=t-ORHKxaXmA

what's the 411 on these birds

Prove that you went to bard

not buyin it. they're both gay they have to be this must be a ruse sir

he's on /mu, so chances are he's a white kid who's parents can afford to drop 200k+ in tuition alone

i'm a white kid who's parent makes less than 20k a year, your point is?

I just heard of these guys the other day because i was trying to find the power bottom scene from always sunny and they've already ruined their careers lmfao

Uhhh pre baseball field smog was great? Botstein is a meme. I was there when Catskill and Hudson were still a thing.

lol

i used to love that song

ive met gira and this is blatantly false. he's gotten far more fun to be around with age

i guess what said was right. either way i wanna try to catch him on the next NA tour.

Is it possible to be gay and not a degenerate? Genuinely curious

Based Milo Destroys Dumb Feminist Cunt

i'm sorta glad about this desu. they make gay people look bad by appropriating gay culture.

Prayin for the day when a queer artist fucking up is not simultaneously used as proof of my "degeneracy," but what are ya gonna do?

You're aware of what website you're on, right?

Oh I know, this is part and parcel for Sup Forums. I'm just saying.

It's just because sexuality is treated as a novelty in Anglo countries. In Spain or Italy they are a lot more relaxed towards degenerate attitudes - on the other side, because there is zero stigmatization, there are no "otherkin" 2010's genderqueer types. Just LGBT folk

By the way when I said degenerate I meant degenerate by western standards not mine. It should've been in quotes

Ben wasn't even gay he was just pretending to be bisexual to get that woke girl pussy. Darth Plagieus'd his ass ultimately because it's that woke girl pussy that will cry rape at the drop of a hat.

I've noticed there are a lot of straight men and a lot of gay men pretending to be bisexual.

We gay autist neets are pretty harmless

Makes gay sex bearable*

this, literally nobodies until they got called out

These guys sure are marketing geniuses though. Taking advantage of the upper class SJW dyed hair kids who are attracted to any "oppressed" queer band (bonus points if they're PoC or trans) and catering to them so you can get an audience for your shitty pop punk.

>Darth Plagieus'd his ass
kek

Confirmed he's not gay
Dudes 100% uses it for publicity

Milo is 100% degenerate and this is coming from a Milo fan

>They made a Big Official Serious JUST Statement

This

He makes it a huge point too
Always talks about sucking negro cock

Man, that's fucked up.

It/s amazing how people in the queer community will drop one of their own without even a remote hint of actual evidence that they did something. It's like the urge to virtue signal is so strong it trumps all forms of friendship and respect. They will dig their own graves if they keep going down this rainbow road.

t. cis white gay scum

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one

>queercore
>50% of the band is heterosexual

that's like saying death grips is a white power band because 66% of the members are white

>you aren't queer if you aren't gay
wew change ur narrative tbqh family

Stefan's whiter than most white people

what is queer if not gay

>tfw used to see them post "DONT GO TO PWR BTM SHOWS ITS NOT FOR U OR CRITICIZE PWR BTM IF UR HETERO / WHITE / MALE ITS A ZONE FOR QUEER AND TRANS FOLK SAFE ZONE U DONT GET IT" plastered everywhere on twitter
>singer was a straight white male looking for bisexual girl pussy this whole time

Hahahahaha

Honestly sounds like the main argument of an Always Sunny episode or something

He did act that way in that interview

I bet he'd be awesome to be friends with if you could gain his trust

It's a total Dennis move. He looks like Dennis, even.

Pro tip to women: male feminists are either self hating faggots, or rapists trying to trojan horse thier way into raping the most dangerous game, a rad fem

Unlike I a masculine redpilled warrior who is much more respectful to women than a feminist

nah but I get what you're saying a lot of male feminists are freaks or rapists

Right wing men value masculinity and traditional values, im not saying they are incapable of rape, but they have a value system that treats women like polite children.
A male feminist is usually some guy who got his shit wrecked in high school by the jocks, or a very clever rapist

Do you have anything you can spill about him in particular? I'm curious to read what the dude was like before all this PWR BTTM shit.

What? Nothing fucked up or dramatic happened to Morningwood. Lead chick married lead dude from Mindless Self Indulgence and now they both just stick to producing music together for movies and video games.

rapist faggots in an indie band called "power bottom" are horrible human beings are people really suprised? hahahahh

How uninteresting of a person do you have to be to make your sexual orientation your personality?

I used to think this way, but when it's something you're marginalized for then it makes sense to find community based off of it.

You'd be as uninteresting as the average homosexual, which is pretty boring by the regular average.

There's a good difference between finding a community you feel camaraderie with and making your defining trait something arbitrary

LGBTQ+++ is all a product of the privileged white American bourgeoisie, anyway.

why are gays such rape apologists? is it because your people cannot comprehend any other form of sexual expression?

p sure this is all fake

the twitter account that started this shitstorm is brand new

there are no personal public accounts

timing the day before an album release

no reddit posts making general accusations are verified

the only thing that even comes close for reason to believing this is that a band that was going to tour of this said they were warned, although they don't even have any anecdotal evidence of any abuse

Same reason for an anime club, doesn't meant that making it your primary characteristic doesn't make you as an extremely boring, non-autonomous person.