Please say mean things to me

please say mean things to me

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet your favorite season of The Simpsons was after season twelve.

timestamp to prove that is really your leg

You are an absolutely disgusting worthless slut who deserves to be in endless agony and humiliation for all to see.

You deserve to be hog tied and displayed in times square as a shoot of bamboo grows through your chest and countless foreign men urinate on you.

Now post more pig.

Posts pictures of your body. Its the only value you have left.

Even your cut lines are crooked, can't you do anything right?

Dont cut yourself. Just suck on a pickle or shove a huge cucumber down your throat

no it isnt its bad and im bad

need timestamp

timestamp

Looks like those just sting use a knife next time fag

TIMESTAMP TIMESTAMP TIMESTAMP!!!!

It's awful

Do it to humiliate yourself because it's what you deserve

And it will make me happy, which is the only thing you will ever amount to

you fucking faggot fuck
bet thats not even a picture of you
bet that your a guy

fuck you whiney little bitch

bet your a nigger jew faggot

make white babies for hitler

its the only thing your goodfor

if your not white pls kys

fpbp

What did you do to your penis?

It's too big to be his penis

Your beautiful and lovely and smart and have so much to live for doing cutting yourself will not solve any problems just prolong them you need to hone your problems and fix them and you can do it because your amazing and a beautiful intellectual creature MEAN ENOUGH????

i enjoy your company half the time

:v

I like your hair

Ur gay lol

time stamp

Post more pictures of cutting

Kek

The government and your isp are monitoring your online activity ipanon.com

Let me lick all your wounds in a very sensual way.

Just end it now wuss ass bitch

It's not your fault.

Cut the inside of your thigh, so you can stop posting

Faggot

It's all your fault.

im bad

timestamp

How do we know a pathetic person like you didn't steal these from /r/selfharmpictures

We need a timestamp whore.

That's hot, find someone who accepts you but wants to improve you. Unless you enjoy dwelling in an emotional void like my ex, hi Paige.

timestamp on your body

Post nudes

It's not Halloween yet, stop acting like Tony the Tiger

they are obviously from a fap folder, I bet its labeled cutters too

Then he should upload the folder to a mega for us, and post his own handiwork

YOU'RE PRETTY AND AMAZING! WE LOVE YOU

stop please

this is coming from someone who used to self-harm

Pics

> find someone who accepts you but wants to improve you
that person doesnt exist
those pics are a few weeks old so i guess here are my scarred thighs
there isnt a reason to stop

Some reason I find women who self harm sexy as fuck.

Above all other

pathetic mentality, continue your natural selection

You've managed to lodge a knife into yourself yet you still haven't been able to kill yourself.

Are you a guy or a girl?

Post your cock/pussy slut.

Also make some fresh cuts for us, it will at least give you some shred of value.

why? why do you want to replace pain with physical pain? I never understood this. When I was emo, I cut myself once and said "ow this shit hurts" then never did it again.

Tits plz. You don't cut them, do you?

how do y'all do this like I want to cut but I've never been able to break skin I'm 2pussy4this

mean things to me

Don't. cutting is regrettable. Scars stay, whatever you're crying about won't

I can give you a reason to stop. I'm dead serious.

tell that to my dead dog, he hasn't moved for years

True but how else to acquire attention

what

Post pussy/tits, and I'll give you attention without needing to cut.

That's what you want right.

now cut your tits and show us bitch

You are beautiful the way you are

if this self harm leads to killing yourself you might as well send me all your money :D

Your roses are probably stinky

Find it irl. Someone out there has to like you. Get a job, mingle with coworkers. Mingle with classmates. Do something

God I miss cutting

I kinda want to see what the scarsvwill look like when fully healed.

You're mediocre at math

People do like me but I can't live up to my own high standards and it pisses me off I have people who care about me. Like I don't want to make a habit of it I just want to cut a lil.

Probably for the best that I've never been able to do it though.

Why set standards for yourself? Just go with the flow man, try for what you want to achieve but don't punish yourself for it. You have people who love you. That's more than I could say back in the day.

OP try to find some other outlets for your anger.

Why do you cut? Do you just get bored? Theres much more fun or effective ways to deal with depression or anger.

Can I see your cute cock?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

if youre gonna mutilate this way, why dont you just make a parallel jump to IV drug use? i never cut, but i shot heroin, oxy, dilaudid, morphine, meth and cocaine for years. im clean now, but i mean...fuck...even track marks are more acceptable than this shit. putting a needle bevel up into a fresh vein will give you probably the same, if not a better mental stigma and synapse than running a razor across your skin. and if its good dope, the dopamine cascade will be 20x better than what any shitty razor will do.

Art looks familiar.

Kill yourself you worthless piece of shit. You won't ever fit into society and will forever fail at surviving.

FUCK OFF

Obviously not OP but something like this

Sounds like you're really shouting at yourself man

NOOB

Come back when you know how to cut like a pro

>pic related

No one can live up to her.

You should channel all of that depression into one night stands with gross losers to try to have some fulfillment in life. Sure you won't be happy, but you'll make a lot of kissless virgins happy.

You can't have Crocs

No but honestly OP you seem like you have potential but you decide to throw it away on stupid shit. Oh well

This.

Even just post some nudes here, it will make me really happy to see a scarred cutie.

Please keep posting

OP your only value as a person is as a cumdump.
you are nothing except warm holes.
you're too chicken shit to end it so you should let some user rape and beat you to truly punish you

Yeah, I mean if you really want to punish yourself, there's nothing worse than essentially being raped every night by disgusting people.

i have a dick and im weird no guy wants me

Have you seen the amount of trap threads

Let's see your dick.

Get some cuts in the picture :3

go up and down not across you fucktard

if you have a dick but dont suck cock why am I even wasting my time with you?
just end it if you're not gonna at least suck cock like the little bitch you are

yeah, you're bad at finishing the job

Im sorry but Its hard to see clearly through all that hair

i would but nobody wants me because im bad

I want to see your dick faggot, you're so worthless it's your only asset and you won't even show us?

I just fucking told you that i want my dick sucked how fucking stupid are you?
take a shower and shave off your body hair. i'll fuck you right now.
I'll choke you, beat you, rape you whatever i fucking want.
now post your kik you fucking idiot

I'm a hairy motherfucker. The bald spots are the scars. They're still big, but extremely faded cause they're years old.