How can anyone NOT consider H.H. Holmes the most prolific serial killer of all time...

How can anyone NOT consider H.H. Holmes the most prolific serial killer of all time. The sheer amount of people he killed and the amount of effort he put forth to do so is unmatched by anyone. Let alone the manner in which he killed his victims. prove me wrong you fucking cheese dicks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Lee_Lucas
truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=174
blumhouse.com/2016/07/06/the-real-story-behind-the-texas-chainsaw-massacre-the-notorious-killer-ed-gein/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito
maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc 405/serial killers/Hall, Larry DeWayne.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Bittaker_and_Roy_Norris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont be scared to be wrong, come forth

J A C K T H E R I P P E R

>Best serial killer.

jack the ripper is only rumored to have killed 5 people. someone in america is killing 5 people RIGHT NOW probably. weak

The difference between H.H. Holmes and Saucy Old Jack is that we KNOW who H.H. Holmes is and how many people he killed. NO ONE alive today knows WHO Jack The Ripper was and exactly how many he killed.

Jack The Ripper - 1

H.H. Holmes - 0

you make a very valid point user, but i still personally believe that doesnt make up for everything else

H.H. Holmes hotel of horror was a good idea in theory, however that confined him to one space and one space only making it easy for his capture. Jack's playground was all over Whitechapel and the City of London.

Also Mr. Holmes confessed to 27 murders but only 9 were confirmed. Dear Old Jack has 5 murders attributed to him but I would not be surprised if his actual number surpassed 9 by a few.

He was the first American serial killer, but hardly the most prolific.

My man Jeff is still number one, simply due to brand recognition.

Truth, ask anyone about Jack The Ripper or Jeffrey Dahmer is and right away they will say that they were both infamous serial killers.

Ask most people about H.H. Holmes and you will most likely get a "who?" response.

im sadly not saying youre incorrect, because youre not, but what does their notoriety have to do with anything?

Well, until the Devil in the White City finally gets made and then every normie will suddenly become an expert.

Why be a serial killer if not for the notoriety? Most serial killers are narcissistic psychos.

>Also: Ted Bundy!

I for one will be seeing that movie.

Brand awareness. Technically Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer, has the highest confirmed body count in the US. But most don't know who he is because he never had a schtick. Dahmer, Bundy, Gacy all killed less but had a gimmick that made them memorable. Hell, look at Charles Manson. He's never killed anyone but he's still a household name.

Yeah, me too. Love the book plus it's hard to turn your nose up at Scorsese and Leo.

i agree, but don't you think the desire for attention really only becomes controlling AFTER they've been caught and theyre spinning their story? and are you saying that the entire "murder castle" wasnt Holme's schtick?

alright man. I doubt anyone really has this strong of an opinion on who the best serial killer was.

just egging on conversation, wanna fight?

all hail the king!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Lee_Lucas

come get some faggit

You and I can agree on that lol!

Every serial killer knows there's a chance they will be caught and gain infamy, and many times these killers want to be caught after a while. The murder castle FOR SURE was the schtick of Mr. Holmes.

>I doubt anyone really has this strong of an opinion on who the best serial killer was.

You'd be DEAD wrong about that user.

P.S. It's Jack The Ripper. :)

Doesn't include Peter Niers.

A psycho kraut who out body counts Holmes.
He even killed babies to use their body fat in candles

Ed Gein, anyone?

but hitler

More a butcher of two people than a serial killer...

gein killed like double digit boys fym??

No, that was Dahmer who did double digit boys.

Gein did in two women and wore their skin.

Ahh yes the Butcher of Rostov. Cool guy. True story.

the inspiration for bifalo bull

It puts the lotion on it's skin.

and norman bates and leatherface.

or else it gets the hoe again

My money's on my old buddy Larry Hall. I went to school with him.

truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=174

Ed Gein was the inspiration for Leatherface...

blumhouse.com/2016/07/06/the-real-story-behind-the-texas-chainsaw-massacre-the-notorious-killer-ed-gein/

Larry liked to give 'em a good thump, throw 'em in the van, play the rape game then strangle them with a belt. Some say he did 50.

Bump for interest.

Anyone know about this dude? Roamed around Colombia, stalking out young boys to rape and murder, then leave in a ditch. Not too original, but the body count is ridiculous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito

Dude, Larry Hall was born in 1940, World War 2 was just getting started FFS. You went to school with him? No disrespect if you are in fact in your 70's...

I remember he used to wear the same shirt, (and probably pants) all week. Always smelled like pee.

>KDR 138:0
>Damn son

no shit. and norman bates like i said.

I did a school project on Gein when I was in the 7th grade, like 14 years ago... Young edginess at its finest.

Also did a project on Bundy in 11th grade... I was pretty cool.

I will commit seppuku as an act of contrition for my mistake.

Larry Dewayne Hall, pimple dick. He was a couple years ahead of me so he was probably born in 62 or 63

>someone in america is killing 5 people RIGHT NOW

Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris were two serial killers with the usual MO of picking up college age women in a van before brutally raping and murdering them.

What's so special about them is the fact they made audio recordings of their killings as they were happening. Audio recordings that, as evidence, had to be played for the courtroom. Evidence so harrowing and gruesome that witnesses and jurors wept and vomited during proceedings. Evidence so harrowing that the fucking prosecutor of the case would eventually kill himself out of fear that the two murderers would possibly somehow get out of prison.

The audio recordings of these murders are now kept with the FBI for training purposes, in order to harden and desensitize agents to the raw brutality their job entails.

Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris were sentenced to death.

[spoiler]As of this very moment, both are still alive.[/spoiler]

Hey, Chicago is in America.

Larry Hall has 48 possibles

maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc 405/serial killers/Hall, Larry DeWayne.pdf

Sorry, forgot wiki link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Bittaker_and_Roy_Norris

Yea sorry I looked at the wrong Larry Hall on Wikipedia. Legit curiosity how was growing up in the 60's and 70's?

Small town, Wabash IN. No computers, no TV to speak of, no niggers, no fags, nothing to worry about.
Got up early, rode bikes, went to the pool, fucked around all day until 6 or so. Different world.

I was born mid 80's and grew up in the 90's. I feel like I missed out on the best decades 1950's-1980's and am only left with the modern SJW leftist fuckin nigger faggot bullshit that is today. Feels badman.

Robert Ben Rhoades was pretty cool.
He took pictures

i live by the post office where his
"castle" used to be

Need more of robert. He did good work

>2017
>no John Wayne Gacy

Killed 33 people and molested little boys as a clown. This man is basically responsible for why the clown is creepy nowadays. His last words were also "kiss my ass"

that's a good one

Charlie may not have killed anyone but he was badass because he managed to convince other people to do crazy shit for him

That'd be a cool album cover...

the joys of living in Chicago live a block away from the post office where hh holmes murdered people and pass by good ol wayne gacys house to ohare airport

shit - 544 murders, 29 pregnant women, eating hearts of fetuses
>get on my level

Who has the tapes boys

Sounds like horseshit. Probably pissed some powerful guy off and confessed to whatever they told him to under torture.

Is Jack the Ripper the Loch Ness monster?

Give me about tree fiddy and I'll tell you.

The Zodiac Killer. Waited months and years to send anniversary letters of his murders and played a game with the feds where he dropped hints and still was never found

Albert Fish was a bit of a dick. Mailed the mother of his young victim a letter detailing how her ass was the best meat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

imo biggest POS serial killer. Guy was fucked up

Sounds like only another fed would be smart enough to pull that off.

It'll be great when you're dead.

Luis Garavito has around 140 victims, possibly more.

Oh, and so long as he doesn't die in prison, he'll be released since his total sentence is only 22 years with the possibility of getting out early on good behavior and cooperating with the police.

Who?

Of the top ten serial murderers by number of victims, which is what prolific means, only Gary Ridgway makes the list with 49 confirmed killings. The top three spots are all Colombians with two of them cracking the 100 victim mark.

Luis Garavito, La Bestia. The second most prolific is Pedro Lopez who killed around 110 children has been released from prison and his current whereabouts are unknown.