Why arent u watching a pewdiepie video user?

Why arent u watching a pewdiepie video user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5FGiglMjq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he doesn't get naked... yet.

Because hes a festering bag of dicks.

I am.

Please don't assume how I consume my favorite entertainer

new stuff is good everyone knows this
>get over yourself

Hey 2016 was last year cuck

Hey Felix

i watched some of his videos to see what all the fuss was about
not my cup of tea

Cause he is lame

because i have a life. and watching that youtube whore makes me feel like gouging my eyeballs and brain out with an embaling fork......

he literally makes me afraid of what this generation has become.

Because he sends waves of underage newfags here by making videos about ylyl threads.

Should I suck a log of shit out of Andy sixx's asshole?

ive never watched his videos and i refuse to.....

As opposed to figuratively?
>leafy sub detected.

I am

Yeah he's the biggest newfag of them all. He's alright though

Because this is another one of those things where I look at the fanbase and decide not to bother

Hes still shit, and panders to the most deluded fanboy morons out there.

Hi evei1 I is new to Sup Forums and want to say silly stuff. I really rike pewdiepie. Surius.

>PewDiePie
>Swedish Filthy Frank knock off

Congrats, you have mastered the simple concept of linear time. Go get yourself a juice box kiddo, youve earned it.

Buddy you need a reality check pewdietard hasn't been a youtube whore for a long time

I'm not gay.

yeah thats prolly not gunna go down well here newfag, lurk moar fagget

>Sup Forums
>i have a life

kys kike

Seconded.
>nice!

It's really not that bad, I've watched a couple of playthroughs while super high and bored and it does kinda simulate having company. He's a virtual friend to a lot of lonely people I'd imagine

Thanks heck yes i will i deserve it

Top kek

> Condescending little shit
> Not adhering to the almighty time cube
You haven't earned your juice box yet kiddo

>watching shit tier youtubers
>ever
>pic unrelated

>2017
>saying kek
>not zozzle
Top zozzle

Ill live.

so why you like him, Sirius question.

this

because hes not funny. whats also pathetic is that he uses clickbait and makes his videos a couple of seconds over 10 minutes for the extra ad revenue even though hes already rich as fuck. thank god for adblock

Cause im not 12

So he's a more attractive boxxy?

this
/thread

Lurk moar or fucking leave you faggot

Cause hes more autismo than me

because i find him genuinely unfunny.

did it work?

Kek gtfo felix nobody likes you

I rike him coz he is a good role model to my kids and I laff out loud (LOL) to his zozzlez. KEK. Luv the interweb lingo fingy.

i know a guy, he's 45 and normally sort of intelligent but he LOVES this fagget. raves about him to other adults. is kinda funny. we were out with a friend who unfortunately is a jew and he went on about the Hitler did nothing wrong bit. was just a jew so no damage done but still.

wtf dude, you got teh aids or sumfing?

It was funny seeing his corporate deals tank.
The guy is a cringe lord.

Thanks 4 da advice. I totally did. Did u know Pewdiepie is not actooly a NAZI if u take his jokes in context. The real reason for his vilification by the mainstreem media is cuz he repressents the interwebs encrowchment into there traditional stronghold over public opinion, also refered to as memes. there varasity in attacking them has highlighted there insecurity and weekness. It is a sign that the mem war is hotting up. C I totes finky Bruh. Zozzle.

Because his old videos are god tier cringe cancer

And his new videos are somewhat self aware cancer

I permanently lost 20 IQ points whilst trying to articulate this.

because i'm not 12.

Wotz an Articulate?

Is there a story behind this photo?
Rather, was it rape?

looks like a case of drunken shitpants to me

Youtube's for fags. There's this thing called television where real writers invent shows for you to like. Check it out.

nerve gas

that fucker is entertaing fuck his sucess and im so jelouse

(cries and masturbates to sleep)

>literally nobody

I think his new content is great. And I love the way he fucks mainstream media. I'm not the user you're replying too btw.

Didn't care much for his stuff. I've only seen half of a mosquito simulator video, and his response to that SJW hit piece on him. I wasn't big on his let's play style, but I liked how he handled it with the Wall Street Journal.

I also generally prefer old games.
youtube.com/watch?v=l5FGiglMjq0

many of them got started on utube. u has 2 b in the know 2 find the good stuff tho. Check out smosh. Totes uber kool.

It's more accessible than TV as well. Tech is evolving towards streaming.

Nah m8 h3h3 idubz and filthy frank are best totes mcgotes

Pewdiepie pls go

No it isn't, as much as they try to push their youtube red thing while pulling all their biggest content creators to create paid shows or else, I'd never pay for it.

Ad block and torrenting until I die

Wish i was retarded like u

It's called sarcasm. They're all shit tier cancer pushers.