Uneducated woman votes for Trump

>Uneducated woman votes for Trump.
>Husband is now being deported.
>Uneducated woman now regrets voting for Trump.

KEK

FAKE NEWS FLASH Woman married to illegal immigrant doesn't like person responsible for enforcing immigration laws. FAKE NEWS FLASH

Typical Trumpian

getting married to a us citizen makes you a citizen...

No it doesn't. It speeds up the immigration process but does not confer citizenship.

>Husband
>now being deported.
fake, he has a green card marriage

>guy is a model "citizen"
>owns his own restaurant
>has a social securty card
>employs 20 workers
>married to a US citizen
>doesnt even have a green card

something doesnt add up

>Helen Beristain told the Tribune that — in their effort to get her husband U.S. citizenship — the couple has had 10 attorneys over the past 18 years. Many of those attorneys, she said, told them that they had no choice but to wait for immigration laws to change.

how about getting him a green card in the meantime?

>"I understand when you're a criminal and you do bad things, you shouldn't be in the country," Helen Beristain told the CBS TV affiliate WSBT. "But when you're a good citizen and you support and you help and you pay taxes and you give jobs to people, you should be able to stay."

Because "getting him a green card" is not fair to the people who follow the rules. You can't just show up in a country and start a life. There are good reasons for this.

just googled the womans name. the story is legit.

Only Trump supporters could ever be this stupid to vote for the man who deports your spouse.

>>She also revealed that she, like her husband, had once been an illegal immigrant, though now she is a U.S. citizen. She is originally from Greece.

>Only shit posters could ever be this stupid to act condescending about the the article they didnt bother reading.

>Helen Beristain

I could have sworn it was Beristein.

I'm not a trump fan but trump's in the right here. He SAID he was going to deport illegals, and he has done so. If anything, he's kept a promise he made.

Serves this woman right.

Yeah. Plenty of retards voted for him despite his hardline against many of their beliefs and entitlements (Medicaid, soc sec etc)
People need to realize the government isn't just a business. The phrase "this ain't personal it's just business" doesn't work when public education and foreign aid are in the line

Hue hue hue

I want a fellow up in 4 years. Will she vote for him again?

I hope every motherfucker who voted for that cunt gets directly fucked by one of his policies.

If he is still alive then. He's old, unhealthy, stressful job, etc.

foreign aid is fucking a cancer globalist cuck

Yeah because that's not what the USA was founded on

You do realise by stopping the aid overseas, they will just flock by boat to every other country? Think of it as an investment