What should his first line be to rey in Episode 8?

what should his first line be to rey in Episode 8?

Bane?

original

>his daughter almost banged a black storm trooper who was force "low test"
>hfw

"Dude. Where's my car?"

Wow you're hot

Are you "our girl"?

who the fuck are you

Don't tell Harry.

Yer a wizard, HarREY.

No words. We go from the classic opening crawl, and then smash cut to Rey on her back, bottomless, legs spread wide as Luke looks down at her with experienced intent, guiding his cockhead into her impossibly tight anus.

Cue 18 minute hardcore, passionate sex scene. The rest of the movie goes back to what everyone expected.

>"now that we've finished your training..."

>Are you a boy or a girl?
>What is your name?
>This is my grandson. You have always been rivals. Say, what's his name again?

Away put your weapon, I mean you no harm!

Sup Forums always delivers

I really hope he speaks backwards once as a joke and it goes over Rey's head

I will jizz my pants

" wew lad"

I've been waiting

"Just give me the damn lightsaber already"

"Bitch why have you been holding that lightsaber like that for 8 minutes"

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers

"Rey?"

FPBP

IM GONNA CUM...QUICK LET ME CUM ON YOUR GIANT TEETH

I am your father.

Could anyone defeat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

>work hard at it

Pretty much

thank you based rato

I hope they don't just continue the scene where it left off in The Force Awakens.

One of my favorite Star Wars tropes is that time has always passed between films, things have happened, characters have had other little adventures.

Kept ya waiting huh?

A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies.

Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as communistic by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries

Who talks first, I talk first you talk first?

this

"Hello there"

almost certain it will be that

I love reddit
Sup Forums is for trolls and meanies

"Finally, the force has awaken."

Am I gonna stay a virgin

>Dr.Luke, I'm Resistance
>Uhh, you don't get to bring lightsabers

>You'll need a fedora

"Who are you, and how the fuck do you have that lightsabre? That shit fell into a gas giant; it should be crushed as fuck. Certainly not working, I tell you what."

rosebud

'Who am I'
'Why am I here'

It would be cool if he had amnesia or some head injury so he can't remember anything. It would also work with all the retconning

Fucking ebin

they can't do that
Luke has to play the wise Jedi mentor to guide Rey before he's killed off by his former pupil, ___Rey__

>implying he won't just rape her on the stop

He will retain all this Jedi training via the force, but all his memories could be wiped or blurry like wolverine or some shit

>Dr. Luke, I'm Kesha
>Uh, you don't get to bring lawsuits

"Niggers!"

"wow Rey check these dubs"

You forgot the little tm

"Ahh, so you found the map"

under rated

should i try and bang eleanor

Hail Hydra

It's been confirmed already that the scene continues

What if he's mute?
spending decades alone, you can forget how to speak

should i kill self?

Will i get her?

"On your knees."

ooh

While screaming "I USED TO BULLSEYE WAMP RATS IN MY T-16 BACK HOME!"

why does artoo have the last piece of the map anyway? did luke take him all the way to the planet then send his ass back to leia alone?

'sup reddit

is it over?

So will I get her instead?

Will i get a job?

will life ever be better?

"...he was good friend"

>walks off whimsically
>is never seen again

'I have a bad feeling about this'

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I am the last fucking jedi, in the universe, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Sith, and I have over 300 confirmed saber kills. I am trained in the force and I can move shit with my mind. You are nothing to me but just another sandplanet cumrag. I will wipe you the fuck out with light side powers which has never been seen since the old republic, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, nerf-herder. As we speak I am contacting my secret force network of spies across the galaxy and your midichlorians are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in saber combat, but I have access to force ghosts with bad attitudes and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what dark side retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Bothan. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Rey, the delegates, I'll only say this once Rey, dont try my patience, give me the delegates. I want them

Will it happen??

part time.