Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Anyone know what this is? These stickers have been showing up all over my uni and I have no idea what it is or what it means. These fuckers are everywhere. I can't take a shit without finding walking past one. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

trilobites.info/triloclass.htm
gizmochina.com/2017/02/24/xiaomi-pinecone-processor-everything-need-know/
yandex.com/images/search?url=http://i.4cdn.org/b/1490770035914.jpg&rpt=imageview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...a pinecone?

In the meantime, tits

Yeah but why

Day of the rake is approaching

Do you go to slu?

Yeah

fans of this book?

> author is known as "pinecone" in /lit/

OP: it's probably some dumb bastard printed out a dozen or so pages of them and didn't know what to do. they're lurking, waiting for people to ask ".. what's with the blue pinecone stickers?" and at that point they come and they think it was all worthwhile.

It's a "trans pride" symbol.

My campus is kinda large, I doubt it's just one person doing this but I get the point you're trying to make. There's probably 200-300+ of them and they vary in color if that helps at all

trilobite or chelicerate

I doubt they're supposed to be arthropods

next shooting selected.

maybe Xandarellidae.
trilobites.info/triloclass.htm

Does that mean free tuition?

No idea, but it resembles a stylised artichoke.

Cabbage or artichoke agave.

In 1876 there was a cultist group of freaks who became a pretty large movement in northern Britain.
The group was called Konari from greek "κουκουνάρι" meaning pine cone.
Their goal was to get humanity back to it's roots and stop eating meat, so basically you could call them a vegan cult. What wasn't as vegan though was the cannibalism that took place in the group, something that was not originally planned.
What happened was that as the movement became larger it got chaotic and the assumed leader, Arthur Gilligan attempted to control the movement by having the members take shrooms and while high trying to make them do what he wanted.
Eventually it all spun into chaos and got completely out of control.
I remember reading that their marking was a large pine cone that they would simply place, hang or paint where ever they wanted to spread their message.
Maybe just maybe someone has read up on these guys and gotten a bit crazy, could be with all the nuthead vegans nowadays.

I looked up tequila brands and couldn't find a logo that resembles the stickers

Interesting. Sounds like a vegan thing to do

It's: @ meatspin.fr

you're welcome

Guys nothing weird, it's the logo for the New smartphone xiaomi are launching, named pinecone.

Getting close

that's a fascinating story, but googling it brings up no results

Not quite the same

It means some faggot on your campus has too much free time. People that do this shit like to think they are setting some trend or being cool.

Negatory
gizmochina.com/2017/02/24/xiaomi-pinecone-processor-everything-need-know/

You're probably right

Def Blue agave which brand dunno

I was thinking either agave or pinecones too

Those Woody bastards-)

I've had some intense shit go down on mushrooms. Once saw a 5'7" Auschwitz mode manlet jump on a bed, rip his clothes off, stick his fingers up his ass and scoop shit out, then fling it around the hotel room like a monkey for about 5 full minutes before running out of ammo. Luckily he was nice enough to not aim any at me but there were some unlucky fuckers in the room. But this, this is some truly next level shit.

When the agave is cut they are called pinecones

I was taking about actual pine cones but thanks for the interesting fact

Cut blue agave

I'm pretty sure it just means that you're a fag, OP.

Obligatory

The "blue" in its name refers to the pencas, not to the piñas.

yandex.com/images/search?url=http://i.4cdn.org/b/1490770035914.jpg&rpt=imageview