youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
patthebunny.bandcamp.com/album/the-volatile-utopian-real-estate-market
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neat

their only good album is milo goes to college

none because i'm not a degenerate

This, also All though

no shit

All is some of the worst shit I have ever heard.

why is mid 80s to 00s punk so shit?

calling me a faggot only fuels my memery

Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=vkITlCa-r6k

Faggot

>New York Hardcore
>Good

daily reminder: you are the trash of this board

pathetic

honestly shocked

why would you get a tattoo so fucking large to pay homage to an artist so inconsequential

I hope you're a girl because side tats like that are some of the most feminine tats you can get, second only to little ankle ones.

And that's why you will always be a weak pleb. Degeneracy and artistic quality go hand in hand.

you chubby little sperg

I think it came out okay. What do you guys think?

>korn
its spelt with a "C"

dude the R is backwards retard

Mine

noice

You're wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

desu i dont even grimespost and i got the tattoo in 2013
i think shes a great songwriter and the art is cool, plus to show girls (jk i dont talk to grills)
where is a masculine place to inject ink on your body? i just get tattooed in spots that tshirts cover

why don't people consider how tats look before getting, like decent album but the tat looks like shit

not true lots of good artists don't have tats

Jesus Christ man. That's not even ironically tasteless.

>where is a masculine place to inject ink on your body?
upper arms and shoulder area. some would also include upper back. but i personally don't like tatoos.

>where is a masculine place to inject ink on your body? i just get tattooed in spots that tshirts cover
Face and dick. Only two places my dude. Any other location is literally faggot tier tumblr chick shit.

holy fucking shit dude

Arms, chest, thigh, upper back if you aren't covered. If you've got other pieces that are bigger thos one it won't seem as girly.

Thinking about getting some beatdown/powerviolence-inspired tats. "NO SILENT DEATH" on the collarbone, "KEEPER OF THE FAITH" on the stomach, "HONOR NEVER DIES" across the upper back.

Thoughts?

I got butterflies tattooed on my arms and chest. Shits masculine as fuck senpai.

hit the gym nigga. you fat af.

I got a Vatican Shadow tattoo while I was in Iceland. It's on the inside of my right leg above the ankle

>the top part is offset
just cut your leg off.

hope you're prepared for some suspicious looks/questions

mine

lmao, its actually a two year old pic but im starting to gain again so yeah youre right
i actually do have a baby one on the upper back and some shit on my upper arm but i havent gotten tatted in a while, ribs just seemed like the only plausible place for it since i had already put shit on my back

vasco da gama

legit thinking of getting this tatted, talk me out of it Sup Forums

Legs too long. Naked women tattoos are trashy. Also you'll look like a child molester for having an anime girl on you.

>plugs

shite

and a septum piercing. unless he's gay then it's acceptable

Stick and poke my friend did when I ran away from home as a teenager

Could have guessed all that info just by looking at it desu

Got this done a bit ago, it's based off a piece by an artist I met while traveling israel.

Also i have a shittily shaded blackstar on the back of my left tricep in honor of bowie, but we don't talk about that one

OY VEY user, nah thats pretty sweet work

you should ask for your money back because the artist was clearly negligent in allowing you to pay him to etch that piece of shit on your chest

>Wow user you like Bring Me The Horizon too?

How do you guys fight the constant urge to carve Slayer in your arm?

I don't even like Slayer.

laptop quality but from DG music video of Birds

No way, Cool To Be You was great.

Those are some fucking ugly big ass plugs, Millencolin is sick though.

I wouldn't really call it an anime girl, it's closer in style to older traditional art, I think. And just don't get the legs done, only the top part.

But only do it if you're fucking jacked and are in the Yakuza, they can pull that kinda shit off.

Met a guy once who had this tattoo. He thought it was a blink-182 logo.

I wish I was joking

You can hardly see the offset in person after the top layer peeled off and a little hair grew back. Plus I like my leg

I like it, looks good user

My favorite tattoo

Just got this one

Bellyofthebeat.jpg
Jej

For that guy with the Grimes tattoo idk if its cringe or nah cause I love her music but it seems out of place to get an album cover tat

I'm going to get a reworked version of the Angels of Light from the STGSTV cover on the upper left side of my back.

that's fuckin sweet

I like it, thinking about stealing it honestly

love this, what's it from?

patthebunny.bandcamp.com/album/the-volatile-utopian-real-estate-market

Best one ITT

nice, i will ink that some day in summer