Has Mike ever made Rich cry on camera? I want to watch Rich cry

Has Mike ever made Rich cry on camera? I want to watch Rich cry.

Rich is dead inside. There's nothing Mike could possibly say to reduce him to tears.

Maybe his famous laugh isn't laughter at all.

Will Mike drink himself to death before Rich's heart just gives out?

Rich Evans: The Untold Story

Rich Evans is 39 years old (confirmed on PR) For the past 10 years he's been solely working for the company Redlettermedia, founded by his life long friend Mike Stoklasa. Prior to his Redlettermedia career he was a framer for hire on several construction sites (confirmed on PR). Rich had a bumpy start to his life. Both his parents where addicted to drugs and Rich went to live with his Grandparents when he was very young, hence why he refuses to ever do drugs or even drink alcohol. He grew up in th 80s, his grandparents loved him dear. They bought him a Nintendo, a Super Nintendo, and a Sega, and took him to th video store to rent a movie and a game every weekend (confirmed on PR). All though Rich had a small group of friends growing up in school, he was also an easy target for bullies. His grandmother died in senior year of highschool leaving him devastated. His grandfather followed only 5 months after. Rich inherented their savings and was able to live off it until he found a job. His friends, Mike and Jay have always been there for him and have always helped him through his struggles. Rich and Mike and Jay took a passion to making their own movies. They would get together after school and film silly little things with thei super 8 camera., which led Mike to form his web series The Grabowskis. Mike would employee Rich as an actor and camera man in several of his products, lending his friend a helping hand. Where is he now? Rich now has a beautiful girlfriend that he lives with. He works as an actor, camera man and all around personality on the hit YouTube channel Redlettermedia. And he runs his own video game stream on twitch with his friend, Jack.

Why is he so based?

>You will never have a friendship like that

Shit sucks man. Only one of my close friends is into film, and hes kind of an asshole sometimes. I just want someone I can discuss movies and shit with.

>beautiful girlfriend
All jokes aside, I hope rich is happy.

He is? Looks like a fat faggot to me.

>Looks like a fat faggot to me.

That's what your mom said when you were born.

I really hate his voice and laugh

>there are millions of 50-60 year old KKK members who mass downvote movie trailers before voting for Trump
I'm just glad Dan Akroyd was able to correct the record

>his own video game stream on twitch with his friend, Jack

Do they only twitch stream now?

I don't watch Pre-Rec, but I don't recall it showing up in my RSS feed for a while now.

Last one was two weeks ago for some megaman rip off. Before that was Doom, so they don't do them very often.

Every time this motherfucker makes a joke and people laugh, he repeats the joke under his fucking breath and it drives me insane. He's so full of himself.

Fucking Dan Ackroyd, you cockslurping fuck job. How could you be so great in the 70's and 80's and be such a hollowed out sperg now?

who's "PR"?

Dan Ackroyd thinks ghosts are real.

Mike will probably turn into Ackroyd-lite later in life with all his own ghost fascination.

Post pics of his girlfriend so I can feel better about being a kissless virgin

Who's going to die first, Mike or Rich?

Rich is actually my favourite person on RLM. This made me say.

mike is terrific

Mike from alcoholism.

Then Rich five minutes later from a heart attack after realizing his meal ticket is dead.

I want to hug Mike

Previously Recorded

Rich's life is exactly like mine except I'm very skinny , have no inheritance , have no friends, and never found work.

Fuck mike

rich is something else

How many times has Rich said that he hates Mike in RLM videos? I'm sure he said it at least one more time on BotW.

>His grandmother died in senior year of highschool leaving him devastated. His grandfather followed only 5 months after.
I probably would have killed myself honestly. It's a shame he's such a fedora-tipping faggot.

I want to believe Dan was actually pulling a Bill Murray and was completely insincere about this statement considering how completely retarded it is.

They have all cried from laughter multiple times.

They do them every sunday and wednesday, friend.

>jay looks better now
>mike and rich look worse

That's borderline experimental

>His friends, Mike and Jay have always been there for him and have always helped him through his struggles.

Rich is a longtime friend of Mike. Mike and Jay met on an online film forum where they ripped on people.

Check your facts!

he got to bring friends

Jay looks like a dorky kid in the 80s movie, the kind who'd be the main character that finds E.T or whatever first

Is this linked back to Rich wanted Shaq's meat?

Everything will be ok, dont think you are weak just put your mind to it and you will find a job, then you will make friends at said job.

My life was total shit, I was bordering on morbid obesity, was bullied most of my life but one day I decided to stop feeling sorry for mysel and started doing excercise and just be the best version of myself and things just starting falling into place, I felt better about not being fat anymore I socialized more and now im happy, I considered suicide many times in my life but dont do it even if you dont believe in yourself user, believe in me because I believe in you.

It feels like hugging a huge potato sack filled with stones.

Hey, kid. Can I call you 'Jay'?

That's right, Jay! That's righhhhhttttt...

gillian is bad news

rich>mike>jay>the rest

we're in agreement right?

Rich...had a hard life

Mike's the one keeping everything together. Shame he'll die from alcohol poisoning on New Year's Eve.

Mike=Jay>Rich>>>>>beardfat>>>>>>>>>>>>AidsMoby

>>>>>>>>>>>>>AidsMoby
stop this unfair treatment

rich evans laugh could cure cancer and solve world hunger

Then why is he a fat, useless homosexual?

Jack quit shitposting and take care of your kids

They really should have shopped in some juicy Shaq meat

How come nobody spells Dan Achroid's name right?

>I want to watch Rich cry.
get his parents out of prison and give them his address

How come richy rich can get laid and I can't

Lower your standards. It seems to be working for Rich.

he fucking loves these lads
RLM are "our guys" more than any actor or director will ever be

"I can do it, and I'm Rich Evans. So can you."

rich had a hard life

someone figure out mike: the untold story

>tfw rich at least had close friends who were supportive of him during the trauma he went through while you don't
>tfw you will turn out much worse than rich

This was a good RLM short.

God damn Mike had some good aesthetics to work with. Looking at that you would never expect Jay to end up being so much better looking than Mike.

He was talking about the people who were harassing Leslie Jones on twitter, not the people who disliked the trailer. The people who went after he on twitter were clearly racists doing it because she's black, so he wasn't wrong about them or their motives but was wrong about how many of them exist and their age group.

No, but I would like him to.

i'm very sure jay fixed his teeth which increased his looks. he no longer as flared out teeth to the extent that he did in that video.

jay's teeth are spectacular

Jay seems way younger than Mike and Rich. Mike looks to be almost 40 whereas Jay looks mid 20s.

Mike is almost 40.

He's 37 year old, turning 38 in November.

I'm new to this YouTube channel someone recommend a video to watch before I go to bed

the most recent

This, Redlettermedia ghost hunt series when?

>thing makes a noise
>AWWWWW FUCK

Shit like that probably pushed him into making him a fedora

>you will never make Gillian make that face

;_;

Cop Dog review?

>it's Mike magnetically attracts curvy redheads to RLM
>Gillian
>Nadine
>Sara
>Jessie

I admire a man who knows what he likes and doesn't waste time on anything else.

Is jack packard the worst human being on the planet right now? Who would even be worse? Kim jong un?

yeah thats definitely his type

>that time he went on a minute long tangent about wanting to bang kirsten dunst

I've been rewatching the older BOTW/WOTW and Jack is always fine, but fuck Josh/The "Wizard". I was honestly a Wizard apologist for a while, not because I particularly liked him or anything, but it just felt sad to see Sup Forums always ganging up on him memetically. But rewatching them now, god he's fucking annoying. He's just so unjustly smug all the time. And he mansplains to Jessie. NOT cool.

101 kids jokes part two

Why is he allowed on the show?

No they're not, Jay

anyone kinda bothered at how much rich corpses? he ruined spacecop!

i hate this guy

>mansplains
It's amazing how quickly you can make your seemingly valid argument irrelevant.

yes they are

But it's exactly what he does. Go watch the old WOTWs.

My understanding of "mansplaining", is explaining something with thought and logic. Am I incorrect?

>Am I incorrect?
Yes, you are.

Please mansplain mansplaining to me.
I genuinely want to know.

What does Mike's balls smell like?

Mansplaining is a tactic of excluding a female from a conversation by correcting or explaining something to her with a condescending attitude that suggests her gender makes her incapable of contributing seriously to the discussion.

Whenever I see someone doing that (which isn't often). It's my understanding that they are doing it condescendingly because they think less of the person as a person. Not because of their gender.

Jays boipussy juices.

Jessie is funny and interesting though, which is why it's disgusting that Josh chooses to act that way towards her and why the series would be better off without him.

It's easier to drop the sexist card (not at all unlike the race card) into the fold.

You mean mansplaining is a tactic used by females to explicitly remove male opinions from a conversation

Just be yourself dude

>ywn play with Jay's cute little butt