Wassup bro's, let me introduce myself: I'm poor ugly mad suicide scared roleplayer gamer ukrainian 18 years old kid...

Wassup bro's, let me introduce myself: I'm poor ugly mad suicide scared roleplayer gamer ukrainian 18 years old kid, who think about start crazy crime adventures (with beating ou teen gopniks bands) and I need to chose one of it, so help me please:
1) Go throught russia, georgia, syria to bahdad and then to china or sahara, have fun.
2) Go to a suicide mission throught ALL russia from west to east to the north fucking korea and try to save just imprisoned for 20 years usa citizen.
Which choose, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7PddNlM8kY&list=PLF8CEE6ADEB07D27C&index=29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Up

Music theme of thread: youtube.com/watch?v=n7PddNlM8kY&list=PLF8CEE6ADEB07D27C&index=29

Up

Up

Oh fuck really? Go to my thread!

Brooooooooooooooooooos

dont have anything to say but heres a reply, friend

I dont know what you are trying to ask, but i think you should leave the gopniks alone. Male on male rape is disgusting and why would you even want to have sex with gopniks?

>dont have anything to say
Why?
Dude I meane BEAT. Damn, fatal mistake.

Like beat'em'up

Like jerking them off?

Like beat, beat up, slay, fight.

Oh ok.... why though?

To loot them and buy myself a food to survive.

Up

But why gopniks? Wouldnt it be easier to loot children and old woman?

I'm kind of knight. And I think children or old woman can go to police, but gopniks cant becouse they are criminal. And I dont know how to loot ch and ow. Plus I hate gopnik males and like gopnik females.

You can teach me how to loot children and old woman if you want.

I dont think you nees to learn this... it's the same like with gooniks, just that old woman or children wont beat your ass, like a band of drunk gopniks might.

But I have karambit

And heroes I play always do the same things.

Give me karambit then, where you go you dont need skins.
In which game you beat and loot gopniks?

I have karambit in REAL LIFE, dude! Em I cool?!
Gopniks is the same as evil thugs, I beat (kill) and loot the budies/take the drop in every game I play, no matter what game is this, neverwinter, far cry, heroes mm.

Hmm why karambit irl? Isnt it shit for killing people?
You need play csgo lots of gopniks online to loot and you can have karambit too

>Isnt it shit for killing people?
? It a knife. Knife kill. Kill is good.
I not able to leave at home, that why I need to go out. If I have a home and money I'd ofcoursly just play and watch all the times.

Where you go?

You say gopniks are thugs, so they have money... why no become gopnik and play cs against gopniks?

Becouse I dont know how to become gopnik in RL, teach me.

Im not russian, so i dont know exactly, but i'd assume you drink vodka until you feel strong and then you fight with them. You repeat until they think you are tough guy and ask you to squat with them and play durag.

Sound good!
I also play durag(durak) at school.

Bros tell me

up

up