How do you use Mr Dabs? Is he a really good CDM or a maestro CAM?

How do you use Mr Dabs? Is he a really good CDM or a maestro CAM?

Or is he a world class pass man CM? Do you have to create a meme position for Mr Dab Man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3JEwovvzzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Use him like ozil yo

Itll be raining Ballon dors

top o' the diamond
4-2-3-1 is cancer

FIRST NEVER FOLLOWS m8

Right behind striker so he can get infinite goals

Cdm - central dabbing midfielder

I like seeing that Pogba advert for Adidas or someone where it makes out that he's the hottest shit of all time and then remembering that he is, in fact, just normal shit.

>100 million for a CDM

YOU WOT M8?

B2B

Nigga you're retarded. It's not that hard to figure out. Just put him in a 3 man midfield until he improves on his workrate or patience in building up the play from the back. He's very attacking minded right now.

According to >mouyes he's a center back

Firt of all, you need need to buy Marchisio and Khedira. Then switch to 3-5-2 and better make sure your centrebacks are among the best in the world. Let Pogba move around like he wants to and make his team mates carry out such plebs tasks such as building up play or defendíng.
Works best when you're playing Parma or Empoli too.

he's like a phil neville with dabs and stepovers tbqh. adequate in lots of positions, not really great in any of them.

Based SlovakGOD

>le angry butthurt slovakian juve fan

He left your club. Get the fuck over it already. Sucking his dick last year and now talking shit because he left.

>butthurt
>mfw 120 mil for >pogba
Kek, everyone who watched him regulary (Manure scouts obviously didn't) knew very well what a systembabby he is. I wonder why he didn't end up in one of the CL contending clubs, or why no top club made a relevant bid for that matter.

holy shit you couldn't be more saltier could you?

Pls come back strong dabbing black man ;_;

Poogba has exposed how awful the Serie A must be desu

>all 'news' about pogba today is about his and lingard's new celebration

blacks were a mistake

>muh stats!!!

you just said that he could only stat pad against shit tier teams and then you come up with this? are you actually stupid or what

Pogba is a CAM with unlimited creativity, 50 goals easy la, best CAM in the history of the game !!

Pogba controls the temp of the game, of course he doesnt score - he doesnt need to!!! , its not all about stats, he is the best CM in the world la

Pogba is a tireless team player la best CDM in europe la

>Best midfielder in the world la it's a bargain we wouldn't try to deceive you or anything

>stats don't matter la just WATCH how elite he is
>mfw
Yeah Pjanic sure had easy time statpadding against Inter, AC Milan, Lazio, Napoli and Fiorentina in his Serie A matches. I mean, how can he compete with Pogba COMPLETELY smashing Bournemouth, Hull, Burnley or Watford on his own?

It's hilarious that you actually included Inter and Fiorentina. Jesus wept Serie A has really gone downhill.

(Checked)
"In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen, the most complete, is Pogba." -Xavi
"I have no hesitation in putting a name to the embodiment of all that I think is best about football. It's Paul Pogba" -Sir Bobby Charlton
"Paul Pogba would have been one of my first choices for putting together a great team - that goes to show how highly I have always rated him." - Marcello Lippi
"I'm not the best, Paul Pogba is." -Edgar Davids
"He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League." -Cesc Fabregas
"I want to pass like him. Who taught him to do that?" -Ronaldinho
"At La Masia, Pogba's name was mentioned a lot. He's a teacher." -Lionel Messi
"The player in the Premiership I admire the most? Easy - Pogba." -Patrick Vieira
"If he was playing with me, I would score so many more." -Pele

Stay mad retarded ABUs

Man United have already won the treble while you're "club" flounders in mid table just like your "life"

1. Charity shield WON

2. Destroying Europa League (it's harder than CL therefore better and worth at least 5x more than a CL)

3. Won the summer transfer window: Ibra - literally free and paid less than Rooney, Mkhitaryan - 25 goals guaranteed every season, #Pogback coming home to dominate the league hahahah you are mad as FUCK rn stupid ABUs

I've never seen ABUs so bitter lads, I thought we were irrelevant???

Jaromir status: mad as fuck

I mean they aren't what they used to be, but still considerably stronger than half the teams Pogba played against since joining Manure. And performed like shit against them.

Inter are absolute dogshit, Bournemouth, Watford and Burnley would easily get a result against them.

Or are you overrating them because Juve actually managed to lose to them?

>laughing at beyond retarded transfer policy and management
>"""bitter""""

"Pogba is something else, I have never seen a more elite player" - Dixie Dean

>proving me right

Oh lawd looks like more ABU tears for dinner tonight

"Pogba is the King of dribbling" - Archie Hunter

Well, Inter have better players in most positions than Manure and both teams have (had in Inter's case) fraud managers, so I would go for a draw in Inter - Manure match.

"Pogba is the Shakespeare of football" - Socrates

So United would beat Juventus?

You play him in a 3 man midfield with Fellaini and Rooney. Don't make him the furthest back or the furthest forward.

3:0 for Manure easily.

Keep 'em comming

Wow, I never knew Juventus were so bad.

Manure fans still don't understand why no other club bid for him. Must have been the high price tag and the fact that he loves United.

But high price tag surely wouldn't be a problem for top clubs, who can spend big money on Bale or Suarez? Because Pogba is on their level, right? Must be, I mean why else such pricetag..
>he loves United
Oh I bet he loves the club where Ferguson made him force a free transfer, tripling his Juve paycheck had no role in the decision.

IKR

They could have gotten Hamez for that kind of money.

>you now remember Hamez in his early Madrid days before being benched
Literally Maradona compared to Pogbert

How much is Etienne Capoue worth? 130 million at least?

doesn't dab though

Shame what happened to him.

great post

Of course you're butthurt. You come out of the woodwork to talk shit on him in every Pogba thread. You're a juve fan.

You clearly hyped him and Dybala last year. Now that he left, you talk shit nonstop.

It's clear as day that you're buttdevestated over him leaving Juve.

>muh legendary 10 shirt
>you were the chosen one BAKA

POGSHIT EXPOSED

but Phil has stepovers already

youtube.com/watch?v=i3JEwovvzzA

t. United fan since discovering they were successful

> 0 assist

>assists
Yeah it's his fault the shit forwards aren't converting
>shot accuracy
Not taking into account that Pogba takes more shots from the outside. Your faggot club coined the term "Pogboom" precisely because of his shots from outside.

>possession score
Pogba makes more forward passes

You also ignore dribbling, interceptions (apparently Pogba the guy who doesn't defend has more than Pjanic), and fouls suffered.

Also this is only comparing 23 year old Pogba to 26 year old Pjanic. Ahh, but you ignore age as if Pogba won't get better.

Jesus man I understand you love that BBC but you don't have to defend Pogbert so valiantly

just accept he wasn't worth the money and move on, Slovakia is completely right

>Capoue

You really don't know how the transfer market works does it? You think only performance is taken into account? How did you not know that accolades/achievements, age, overall skill ability, what club and situation that club were in when selling, etc... were factored in?

Let me make this easy for you butthurt Juve fan.
Pogba went for a shit load because of this
>won Serie A 4 times
>was 23 years old meaning you can potentially get him for 8+ years or you can sell him for a shit load of money at age 27-28 which isn't quite as possible for an older player
>won golden boy award
>won golden ball at u20 world cup winning the u20 world cup
>won best young player at world cup
>was in fifa best 11
>made champions league final
>has amazing skillset that is also flashy
>is a big brand due to all of this
>Juve claimed they had no reason to sell as they were quite comfortable financially
>juve dominates Serie A and is a regular in Champions League

All of that is factored into the price. Ignoring Capoue, you think a player that all of a sudden has a great season at age 25 or something will go for a world record fee? How stupid are you?

Of course he isn't worth the money. But that's what it took to get him. Ignoring the way the transfer market works is stupid, as is judging a player's fee in his first 4 months at a new club when he is 23 years old.

You sound like those idiots who talked shit about Modric when he first transferred to Madrid.

He's been playing really well and improving these last 5 or so games thanks to the midfield three of him, Carrick and Herrera. Of course he's overpriced, my god he's overpriced, but he's been one of Uniteds best players and really should have lots more assists if it weren't for all the missed chances.

What United really need to focus on is the attacking three. Ibrahimovic is sloppy, Rooney is past it, Rashford is playing out wide for some reason, Martial is well out of form and Mkhitaryan is missing. Mkhitaryan looked very good yesterday, so hopefully for his sake he'll continue playing and nail down a starting spot.

Pogba has literally gone missing in every big game of his career. CL final and Euro final at home were total shit shows .

But he can score a blooter against Udinese while he has two other great midfielders around him and three world class center backs starting the play behind him.

he's a decent player that will look good on youtube. nothing else

>You clearly hyped him
Not just me or Juve fans, but everyone with interest in Serie A was aware that he's 100% dependant on the system and team mates. Dybala is a different story, he carries the team instead of being carried by it, the opposite of >pogba. When he leaves for 150 millon for Barca or Real that will be a sad day indeed, not a complete joke like the dabbing man departure.
>this complete lack of understanding of relevant stats
Pogba averages 1.9 key passes per match, I don't think you realize just how piss poor that is. Safe, short forward passes don't count for nothing. Same with his "amazing" dribbles resulting in 20 (twenty) possession losses loses per league game. There's no way you can spin this around to make Pogba look decent.
Yeah, I would expect individual performances to be the decisive factor in player's price, not how well he fitted in his prevous team. The way it is, Pogba is worse than Capoue, let alone highest rated midfielders.
>all this babble about Pogba's age
Lmao, yeah black players are known for improving massively in their mid twenties and peaking late

>S-stop bullying us with facts and stats
You just don't realize Pogba will eventually become great team player and unstoppable creative machine while also being stylish Makelele 2.0 in defence

>Black players are known for improving massively in their mid-twenties and peaking late

Viera
Kolo
Yaya
Makélélé
Kante

He's still a great player, he just doesn't fit Real's system. He would be god-tier in Mourinho's 4-2-3-1, I'm surprised Man United didn't go for him.

Real Madrid are doing this thing were they don't want Hamez but don't want to sell him either so he's stuck in purgatory until someone overbids for him

cunt club

>le point and jog casualy social media man

You don't understand stats or the way the transfermarket works.

>results in 20 possession losses per league game
How stupid are you? So you're saying Dybala loses possession 20 times per match? Because both Pogba and Dybala average almost the same amount of take ons and take on percentage.
>1.9 key passes per match is poor
Dybala only averages 2.1 key passes per match. Is that piss poor for a guy that plays even further forward than Pogba?

Seems to me the stats you used, make Dybala shittier than Capoue too.

Looks guys, the stats that make Dybala great, but Pogba shit.

Are you serious? The only one out of those you mentioned who peaked late were Yaya and Makelele. Kante carried his team the first time he was given the opportunity in relevant club at 24 and carries on after transfer, unlike >poobag. For every Yaya and Makelele, there are hundreds of blacks peaking early and then just gradually becomming shittier.

Can we please focus on stats that matter?

Like how many retweets/likes/followers they have. I think Pogba easily wins that which makes the 100mil perfectly acceptable.

Pogba is 24 years old? NIgga, Kante is 25 who is going to turn 26 later in the season.

>comparing a striker to a midfielder, and hiding half the stats
>American Manure customer
you're embarrassing

>comparing a striker to a midfielder
I'm comparing the stats that apparently make Pogba bad.

>hiding half the stats
Learn to read Tssuuuu

>pointing to the guy that needs marking, instead of actually marking him

He would be 100x better if he knew how to defend properly. This fucker is out of position ALL the time.

>Dabbitty dab dab dab
>Poorinho

This team its putting my sides in extreme tension

Clearly Manure the only one with proper grasping of transfer market, since no one else even considered making such bid lmao.
>american is now comparing a striker to ""creative"" midfielder.
Ok, lets go along with that, disregarding the fact that best playmakers in PL average literally twice the number of key passes and chances created than Pogba, also not speaking of Pogba's 0 assists. Dybala has better passing accuracy, better dribble completion, better take-on completion and better shooting accuracy while having significantly better end product. When it all adds up, Pogba is anywhere close that.
Not the most fortunate comparison, but it just shows how shitty Pogba is overall.

Are you really comparing a striker to a midfielder? Why don't you compare Ramos' goalscoring stats to Suarez's while you're at it?

If he knew how to defend properly, he would've been moved to a CB position years ago.

He's already pretty good at winning tackles and headers.

ABUs are SEETHING

>Pogba is 24
Exactly, and "surprisingly" turned to shit immediately after being taken out of his comfort zone supported by elite players all around. Kante carried Leicester, and is now doing great at Chelsea. His defensive contribution doesn't need to be mentioned I think, especially compared to Pogba, and he even humiliated Manure defence with Messi-esque goal (where Poobag was supposed to mark him by the way). And he cost what, less than a third? My sides

are those orginially paul scholes quotes?

How stupid are you? You're acting like Dybala is doing Higuain's job.

Meanwhile you ignore the idea that it's fine to compare Pogba to De Bruyne.

hahahaha

Look at the stats you had to hide. Apparently Pogba only having 1.9 key passes per match was piss poor, but Dybala having .2 more key passes per match is just fine. I guess since you switched it to chances created, 2.39 is now more respectable. Meaning you made Dybala look poor instead of piss poor. Great upgrade.

holy shit ABUs getting BTFO hard in here

>buy a player for 120m (which you previously let go for free at 18yo)
>don't know where you should play him or even what to do of him

english clubs are managed by dullards

Pogba is 23 years old you dummy.

>Meanwhile you ignore the idea that it's fine to compare Pogba to De Bruyne.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say that.

>Buy a player for 90m
>not getting the guy that went for free (which you previously let go for 25m at age 25)

Can't you read. I said you ignored. The butthurt Juve fan compared De Bruyne to Pogba even though they don't play the same position.

you ABUs are sick in the head

why are you so loyal to the manchester united brand, mr burger?

All this squawka comparison shite is pure autistic cancer. We used to rag on American sports for being so obsessed with stats and look at us now.

Fuck off fellow anglolard. Go fuck some kangaroo or some shit.

think about lampard
thats his position

Kek, even second striker isn't supposed to have more chances created, key passes and assists than the primary playmaker. Pjanic, De Bruyne, even Ozil having a horrible season all have significantly better numbers. And you're criticizing Dybala (with 3x the goalscoring ratio in their respective playtimes) for having "only slightly" better results in passing reagard? Comedy gold.
So now that we've established that Pogba doesn't come close to good creative players, maybe he makes up by defensive contribution? Well, not really. Note: Capoue has also 3 more goals and an assist.
What a teenage prodigy. It's not even funny when you consider he really does play like an academy talent with flashes of quality, but huge improvements needed across the board.

you just wait until people on here will start using advanced stats and expected values like xG, xA etc.

Lets make a thourough comparison, shall we. It's also worth noting Ibrahimoshit is unironically on significantly higher wages than Higuain.
It's the only way to argue with deluded Manure customers, because they're capable of claiming >poobag has been actually good.

intriguing

(Me)
>those 2x 100% for Higuain
Wait, it loaded something wrong kek. Anyway he shits all over Ibra.