Is there any way to make pedophilia seem normal?

Is there any way to make pedophilia seem normal?

Why exactly do they like kids? What turns them on?

Help me get into the mind of a pedophile, I'm writing a report on that.

Dennis Rader didn't even like little children, you fucking moron

And you choose a picture of BTK, end yourself.

Boys are so hot and will always be u loser twat, cute boys all day fucker

Actual pedo here
Ask me anything, I'll answer as best I can

Yeah you just missed the ask a pedo thread, bro
I'll answer stuff too

BTK never fucked kids, idiot.

Self-check
Also hi other pedo

When I was a little kid, a bad man fondled me.

I will never, ever get what makes fucked-up dudes want mess with kids. It's nutso.

You two go kill yourselves, now, seriously.

Make me madcunt, got any questions?

It's the same like with faggots i guess... faggots see dick or manass and get the same feeling a normal person gets when he sees tits or womanass. Pedos see kiddieass and get the same feeling. It's not that hard to understand.

>Why exactly do they like kids?
They are real cute, energetic and always down for fun and games, their bodies are perfect, too

>What turns them on?
Cuteness, adorable and unintentionally sexy behavior like stripping in front of everyone or bend over a lot while wearing a skirt and stuff.
Imagine how huge your big would look in those little hands. Aww

They usually want the kid to feel good

If he didn't try that he's a stupid ass molester and he should die a painful death imo

^^ This; BTK was not a pedophile.

>kiddieass
Kek. It be soft

Being attracted to children is a normal, primal urge. Modern society tells us thats its wrong because they don't know how to deal with it.

Hey Op, I'd be interested in reading your report.
Are you studying psychology, psychiatry?

Fucking twisted, perverted, genetic blunder. Die already, bitch.

Fucking Nigger. Go fuck a grandma.

>Blah blah i want to live like savage niggers in the jungle
No retard. We are living in a society with laws. There are reasons why these laws exist. According to your logic rape and manslaughter are ok too, because you have primal urges...

>oh no he called me names on the internet

Damn dude, you got me good, better go neck myself

Hebephilia; the attraction to those who've begun puberty, is normal and ancient. Many of us would not exist but for it; the vast majority of our ancestors had it.
Actual Pedophilia; the attraction to prepubescents; is a miswiring; like homosexuality & transgenderism.
It makes me kek to no end to hear people defending either homosexuality or transgenderism as normal & attacking pedophilia & especially hebephilia as monstrous & unnatural in the same fucking argument.

I think it being illegal is part of what makes it hot. 16 is legal here, but i find it hotter fucking a 14yo.

They also tend to have nicer, fitter bodies, are horny as fuck thanks to hormones, tight as fuck and arent that experienced (so they'll do what you want).

pedophilia is about power, not love.

Little boys are so cute. Little boys are gorgeous. Oh man so cute.
If you don't love little boys u suck shit!!

This guy understands. Most of you are brainwashed nigger brained fucks. Don't pretend you don't have the same feelings.

Nope

Well that's just not true
It is for some, and I'm sure it is about other things for other people

Unless you are one; your claim is baseless.

I am one
My attraction is based on exploiting innocence and the like

I'm a sadist in addition to a pedo

>better go neck myself
Ausfaggot detected....just go rape aboriginal kids no one cares about that entire brand of "person"

Actually USA, just like the phrase

Abbos are disgusting, wouldn't touch an abbo kid

Then your claim has at least some merit; but just because it's about that for you doesn't mean that holds true for all.
Doesn't mean it's not an error in your brain though. Especially in your case as there's multiples going on.

>necking
>USA phrase

What part? I've literally ONLY heard faggots with that miserable disgusting Aussie accent say that term referring to suicide and I'm born and raised in the US, Brooklyn NY checking in and checking these dubs

This nigger stole my FUCKING DUBS!

HA! Got em back. Fuck you dub stealer

Oh
The original guy claiming that it was about power, not love was not me

I know I'm not "normal" in the head, there's no way to say that without it being cringy as fuck

That edge! Watch out for it Sup Forumsros!

Should have explained without shorthanding that shit, fair enough

I live in the USA, I just like the phrase, so I use it

I didn't mean to imply that it's a phrase used in the USA, because it isnt, nobody says it here

BOYS RULE. LITTLE BOYS MAKE WOAMAN UGLY . GET SOME LITTLE BOYS ANS CUDDLE

That is some gay fucking bullshit.

A faggot, too, thoroughly enjoy ass play

Fucking factual statements don't fucking count as edge you mongoloid fucking nigger.
Only untrue statements made with the intention of garnering a reaction by being shocking do.
Fucking end yourself faggot.

Ah....gotcha user. Still say it's okay to rape and kill abbos

I know... But it is the way it is (for me)

Damn...I'm not that guy you're replying to, but you sure are mad over some low quality shit tier b8 m8

OUCH!
Right in the feelz!

OP here. Well, I asked. Tell me more about what you like about kids and why are they better than adults.

Have you ever acted on that? Have you touched a little kid?

Last place I would expect someone to defend a pedo, thanks stranger, though I was just going to Ignore it

I'm fucking tired of the phrase having become an instant point dismissal, everywhere.

Nowthatswhaticalledgy.jpeg

Hey fags it's me giga nigga any of you pussies man enough to quad me?

Psychology. I'll be focusing on Lolita and similar novels actually, not primarily scientific papers.

What did the pseudo pedo do?
Faggot!
Apply "your rulez" to yourself and then come back, idiot!

Ok. You're still getting mad over faggots trolling you in an anonymous image board. Re-evaluate your life user

Check'd
Loli's and shit, not interesting thanks though

I can't stand fucking pedos but that was one hell of a good book. Shit tier movies but great book,

I felt a sleeping kid up once
With clothes on and no genitals were touched.
Butt was real squeeze-able tho

I've always liked petite girls, and you can't get more petite than a little girl
Like I said earlier, exploiting innocence and the like is what I get off on, and I just love little girls

Which is weird because I fucking hate kids outside of a sexual nature, and boys all together, they don't do it for me, annoying little snot machines

Dude, that's really disturbing and fucked up.

My bad, read wrong!

You're gross user

I guess

Why tho?
Nobody got hurt and got to squeeze kid butt

This. Sleeping pills with strawberry milk

>no one got hurt
You don't know if kid was asleep or just pretending. If asleep, probably didn't understand what was happening and why. Mental pain. Also, kid ass is gross...

You guys never researched BTK did you? His youngest victim was Josie. She was eleven.

Yes. Hiding what our abuser did was when my brother and I started fighting as children.

personally i see pedophilia as a mental defect, these people should be executed. not trying to white knight but kiddie fuckers are oxygen thieves. please kill yourselves

First you need to take the same route as the queers and get it taken off the list of mental illnesses >already done btw

Then you ruin any concept of what an actual relationship should look like while empowering the traps

Now you just have to convert some sjw's and start asking for equal rights

Not beeing allowed to fuck children is a social construct.

That's why it's an opinion my guy

That's exactly what's going on right now. It is beyond fucked up.

MOTHER FUCK SJWS. THEY ARE CANCER.

There are a lot of girls who begin puberty around that age. If she had; he was still technically NOT a pedophile.

Some opinions are fucking stupid, though.

Im with you user. The mental illness part.
Watched a lot of docos on pedos, one did ask to be physically castrated coz he knew he was fucked up in the brain and would do it again.
Some asked for the chemical version, apparently it didnt work in most cases

God damn isn't that the truth

Pedo =/= child molester
Learn the difference already

Noice b8!
Muzzie this, muzzie that: 8/8

Kek

Enlighten me, O' wise user!

dumbass

a child molester is somebody who molests children

Not every pedo is a child molester
It's that easy
It's like saying every gay man is a man molester

Okies, who, what do pedos molest?

often nothing. themselves if that counts

They don't necessarily molest anyone
They're just attracted to kids

Pedophilia is not illegal.
Molestation is illegal.
How much more simple could it be?

attraction =/= action
there are many pedos AND hebes who go their entire lives without ever acting upon their desires

Good point.

Where do you live?

Somewhere on earth, a large landmass

Another good point