Celeb thread: knightley edition

Celeb thread: knightley edition

>Good user ;) you realize what comes first
I don't, please tell me what Tay wants me to do.

Looking good user

>Looking good user
Thanks, fellow Tay slut. We must do our best for her

Tay wants you anons to prep the cock that is about to fuck her... she wants it throbbing for her wet hole

Oh this is the thread for broads with no shape!

post whatever celeb you want faggot

Mmm I love sucking your cock for her. It's so big and hard... Let's share user

shhh winter is coming

And I love Tay fans sucking my cock pleasing Taylor in their own way... once my cock is ready to fuck her however you anons will have to sit and watch as she moans and yelps taking my cock

That would be awesome to see, our Goddess pleased by a proper stud in a way we could never do.
Are we allowed to play with each other while you use her?

I suppose she'd let you play with each other, she may find it amusing and a slight bit hot watching two of her fans that love watching her get pounded have fun together

Touching and jerking each other, kissing and making out, while keeping an eye on you and her. I'm sure she'd like it, seeing how worked up we are.

who is

[spoiler]is this how it works?[\spoiler] cool gg

taylor swift is played out at this stage

needs more jpeg

"""""""""""""""celebrities"""""""""""""""

annasophia robb

>implying

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

Exactly, she loves seeing her fans get worked up, hot and bothered for her. However once you anons have came she's got your cuck cages ready for you boys to put on. She thought you had enough fun today that it would last you over for a month

she said so herself

it's just not possible right now, user. maybe when she turns 30 or 40, but not yet

Oh... A whole month? Well, we can't just protest an order from our Goddess can we? And the fun we had watching her was worth it... So even if I won't like it, I'll dutifully put the cage on, or maybe we'd put them on each other, and keep watching until you're finished and we can clean you two up

cute af. who is this?

Nope. I drop a shit in the middle of the room and leave

..... i understand you like looking at those pictures and think you are doing swift her a service on some level, but she is massively overexposed and rather boring (not to mention a shitty shitty minstrel).

you'll be ok.

mmmm the fuzzy blonde ELF

As we're fucking, goddess Tay gives you an option: you can suck on her toes while she's getting pounded or you can lay below my cock as it's thrusting in and out of her, your choice now user ;)

NO, Maisie... really

i just don't understand the appeal

you two (assuming its not just one person) should just meet up and fuck each other... its pretty obvious that swift is incidental

Oh my, what a difficult choice... Well, as hot as watching you fuck her up close would be, I think I'll go for her toes, I'm sure I can help her achieve more pleasure and more satisfying orgasms with it.

What a faggot

Perfect... Tay was looking for a masseur that would take care of her feet after every performance but I assume you would do this job for free wouldn't you user? Anyways I'm getting close to giving Taylor my second load...

totally understand. She is just cute to me. She's petite, lithe. I love the way she carries herself and she is just gorgeous.
It's like I don't understand the appeal of Kym K or Nicky M or Taylor S.

To each his own, I guess.

higher quality

Of course I would! Tay's feet are perfect like every other part of her body, and it would be an honor for me to be allowed to care and tend to them. Especially when they're tired after being in heels all day, or walking on stage during a show, all sweaty...
Tay is close to cumming with you user, she loves when her studs creampie her, and with my mouth sucking on her toes, I'm sure she will explode...

oooo ty.

She knew that you would love that job, having the duty of cleaning sweaty feet right away. With one more thrust inside of her tight body, we both cum at the same... her pussy gripping on my cock and my cock letting a fresh load of hot cum deep inside of her. I pull out and let you do what you do best ;)

I groan as I see you both orgasming, her pussy squirting all over as she feels you shoot a huge load inside her, while I keep worshipping her godly toes.
When you finally pull out I look at her stretched, cummy pussy and you dirty cock, it's not easy to choose which to clean up first... I'll go for her since I didn't have the chance to do it before. My tongue exploring inside and licking outside, until there's no drop left. After I swallow all that I suck your cock clean, secretly hoping to make you hard again with my slutty mouth.

and who ever created this forgot to add:
Be Gay
Suck Cock

Mmm if you get me hard there's only one hole I haven't gotten to use up user... ;)

Ohh... I'm sure Goddess Tay would love to see me bent over and taken by a superior man, so I'll just do my best blowjob in hope you'll get horny enough to use me that way...

blashphemers will burn in hell for eternity user

If Taylor wants you to suck cock, then it's time to be on your knees...

faggot

Stroke my cock while you play with my balls user... you're prepping the cock that is about to stretch your tight hole out... might as well make it the best ;)

I don't care what the Plankness the Blankness wants, you poof.

It's not gay if Taylor wants you to do it.

braless bailee

any katyfans? Rabb.it rooms?

I'll make your cock slick with my spit so I can jerk it while I suck on your balls, and I'll even lick your asshole if you want, everything to work you up enough for you to take me... Then I'll bend over, spreading my cheeks and offering my sissy hole to you, begging you to take me as the slut I am, to show Tay how devoted I am.

Teasing my asshole is definitely one way to get me worked up ;) I'd get my cock ready at the entrance of your tight little hole and after one second of teasing it... I'd give one big thrust deep into you

She always makes me diamonds

gtfo and make your own thread you massive faggots

I want to be breastfed by Kate's huge tits so bad

Your cock is big, but thankfully my sissy hole has been trained by Goddess Tay so I can take even the biggest objects inside... Of course I'd feel pain as you enter me so roughly, but soon I'd be groaning and moaning just like she did when you were inside her, bouncing my ass back to meet your thrusts, my little cock trying to get hard inside its cage.

what the fuck is wrong with this website?