Impoverished latina thread. Here we go again! Also poor latina fetish thread

Impoverished latina thread. Here we go again! Also poor latina fetish thread.

Normies, please read, not a "normal" Mexican/Latina thread, only poor women from the slums of their home countries. We don't want to see your gf's.

I have a poverty fetish.

Post some girls doing disgusting things for money

Pretty much doing it for free but what do you wanna see?

>We don't want to see your gf's.
That shit's fake anyway, bruv.
>Go on Sup Forums
>"Post pics of girls you've fucked."
>Most girls are either 7+ or at least solid 6s in bikinis and revealing outfits
>"Post pics of girls with you in the same photo"
>Suddenly all the women are cows and pigs
>Go into another thread
>Argument breaks out between two people
>They quickly run out of ways to abuse each other, so they turn to income
>Everytime it's always two high paid execs, lawyers, docotrs or some other shit that make 500k plus benefits
>Open a job thread
>Most of the people are minimum wage and struggle to reach the average salary in their country
Don't believe those niggers.

The most degrading thing you have.

Let's see it user

Can't post it here. Though is similar to this.

Also, pic not mine.

Btw all pics 18+

How can you not post it here?

These I like.
This is acceptable.

noooo parque una peruana con la cara de Rascar Capac

Fuck, seeing these pictures reminds me of the time when I use to spend summer at my relatives house in mexico. They were poor(obviously), and dressed like that

Nice choices.

Kek she is from Ecuador

I want to see girls living in filth, even these girls look too rich.

I want them covered in scars, begging for scraps, living in garbage.

Any experiences?

I have experience in Border towns, Mexico City, Monterrey, and mountain villages.

Where's the gif of the fat Latina maid reluctantly sucking a white cock.

Is it true that people go over there to fuck little girls?

I remember watching a 60 minutes piece on it.

Size limit or illegal content

Like so?

Depends of city. But all cities in Latinamerica have slums like the ones you describe.

Bet you wanna see fat cocks instead

Got the name of that Ecuador girl?

I've always had a fetish to go down to south/central america and fuck a really poor girl and leave her knocked up with no way of finding me and with a baby.

Is this possible? What could go wrong?

Just google "novinhas da favela"

1. Gotta know the terrain and ropes.
2. Don't share info, especially Facebook. This bitches master facebook.
3. Don't go with "I'll leave on Thursday". Don't mention about your trip.
4. Don't fraternize with family or friends of her.
5. Don't say country or city of origin (again, them girls know Facebook, got no idea).
6. Cum inside them when their drunk.

Many are Mexican, not just Brazilian.

The legend, Lili

Wow! More of her and her ass?

I have no facebook, so that's good.

I mean girls so poor they don't have a computer, like girls in remote villages/ the jungle.

Is that possible, or is everyone tech savvy and connected now?

If you're in a place where they dont even have Facebook on a shitty flip phone, trust me, you don't want to fuck them.

People here in Australia do the exact same thing to women from some of the poorest parts of the Philippines. You should do it in Mexico, shit is jokes.

Explain.

Post some pics.

How do they get away with it?

Also what about STDs

Nothing ever really happened between me and relatives as for one when I was visiting Mexico I was 11 and under(would visit every summer for 2 weeks)

My cousin would shower with me, she was older ,20, literally water hose in an outside (stone) bathtub but never did anything sexual with me and we'll I didn't think much about it then

I can tell you about Mexico and Guatemala... They all have mobile phones. And everyone has either Facebook or Whatsapp, or both. That's as far as they get computer-wise.

There are lots of groups where you can meet them in FB or Whatsapp.

Also, mountain girls can be tougher because they can be more attached to family. Also they marry young. So you gotta meet them young or milf. I've had experiences in Mazahua mountains, Puebla sierra, and Guerrero villages.

I dumped in a couple country girls in Guatemala. Wouldn't be surprised if I had a little blonde kid running around down there considering how fertile "those" people are.

My experience in Mexico and Guatemala no std's. They are always worried about it. Also this is an issue if you wanna cream pie them.

>How do they get away with it?
I think it's a combination of them just lying about their intentions and Asians being really stupid.
>Also what about STDs
No idea. The best part is that they're knocking up poor people for the lulz, but they're also losers, so if they die, nobody cares; everybody wins.

How do I meet the real out there girl, like a sheltered virginal mountain girl.

True extremely fertile.

My best guess is you'd have to travel to a sheltered mountain village.

Nope, im trying to get

How to not get beheaded by the cartels or something, and pick up the girls.

They can be sheltered or not. But, it isn't easy. They are not as "cosmopolitan" as city girls from the slums. But also, they can be desperate for green card or a way out.

STDs dude. Syphilis and Gonorrhea, partially drug resistant strains. I do t have pics. I am a Nurse Practitioner and have done work with a few non profits treating STDs in Central and South America. Seriously, you don't want a village rat's pussy. The smell alone will turn you off, and they're never tight (at least through examination) because they're dad's or brothers rape them constantly. But in the places that have at least 2G mobile service and cell phones usually have at least running water for bathing and a larger pool of disease free whores. I personally only fuck girls that I personally tested for STDs, and have a job.

She did one time say her friend ,who was at her house, thought I was pretty cute and that she wanted to kiss me, andthe three of us shud go to her(my cousin) room and have fun(didn't know what she meant at the time) but me being a little and shy said no thanks

That's what I call a damn big brownie ass, I wouldn't lost the chance to fuck the shit out a girl like that.

Nice pictures, have the full set, or you're taking requests?

I do infrastructure projects so I work with foreign contractors who often employ some young girls to do office work. Sweep, make coffee, add up receipts etc.
Being a rich 'merican it's pretty easy to get these dumb creatures to come over and hang out in the evenings.

Have a few.
Wanna see?

Face?

Also caught my Uncle(her dad) fapping it to her while she was showering, pretty hilarious, though my relatives from there are pretty fucked so it to be expected now that I look back

Damn, I need to get a job in mexico.

>I personally only fuck girls that I personally tested for STDs, and have a job.
>"Okay Consuela, you have a clean bill of health... So how much for half and half?"
You are my favourite Sup Forumstard for the day.

What if I get a virgin?

Nice...
That's a gorgeous and beauty round ass. I'll bang that ass to the kingdom come.

Sure thing, let me see those, good sir.

wish that was in better quality, cute as fuck

Funny fact, Guatemalan country girls have hairless pussies.

Some of the best pussy in my life was in Panajachel with a girl from Huehuetenango.

That is all sorts of deeply unsettling.

Why?

Are you posting up a whole set? Or some of my prayers where attended and you're an OC?

It's a video.
No mother for com /GVEF24ED2

Some are taken from the web, few of them are mine though.

The older one looks like Griselda Blanco with a facelift, the younger one just looks like a fucking spic banshee.

I kekd. I domt bother with unemployed girls because they love to beg. I like my Latinas to be feisty and strong, which is adorable because they're so fucking poor. Then you're probably fucking a 8 year old. Seriously, in the dark zones (no traditional utities/net/mobile service) girls are raped really young. It's not even bad to them, that's how it goes. Although there are some villages that kill child rapists, but they generally consider 12+ adult. Also they're feet are fucking disgusting and generally have weird teeth. Is the village rat fetuses really that strong for you?? At least the favellitas take care of their bodies and have standards.

Y qué tal la mamás?

How did you end up being there?

I have a really strong fetish for that... I'm kind of ashamed of it.

They would just blackmail me for something anyways, I'll just fap to my doujins.

Fetish not fetus*

how about a vola ?

Lol they have no power over you.umless you're there alone and no one knows where you are, then you will probably land in some trouble. Me and a few other missionaries (faggy church groups) have been offered marriage to many 10-15 year olds because they're so desperate, which is strange because they like their lives. They just want better for their offspring. A Doctor from my first trip to Columbia actually married a 16 year old in some weird mountain town that had a different name in every city surrounding it. He lives there now, has 3 kids, he loves it. He was in and out of psych wards back home, went through shock therapy and everything. Village Rat fucking killed his depression. He literally feeds and teaches the entire town, like 500 people. So you could do that maybe.