DRUG THREAD... AGAIN

DRUG THREAD... AGAIN
Any other insomniacs or drug users online? Can't sleep for shit, it's 4:20 (xD) and I'm still wide awake, despite taking numerous different sedatives. I guess I'm gonna pull an all nighter and hopefully not feel like shit tomorrow.
>pic related, it's my substitute for sleep

also, what are you guys on tonight/this morning?

Bump

even these wouldn't help me sleep

Dad can you please get off Sup Forums you're embarrassing me.

?

I'm not your dad, son

>those drips

Yo I'm in Ontario too!

What part?

>Ontarians
Scarborough represent!!!!!!!

T dot

Ottawa

Vic Park

Ayy

Drinking an ice cold grape Fanta right now. I got to think of a hiding spot for the can so my mom doesn't find it.

AYYYYYYYYY!

lol'd

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in Ont too, but a bit north of Barrie

what are you all up to? its 4:40am lmao

nice, barrie seems like a cool place. is it cold as fuck over there too?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this now an ayylien thread

Nah not really, its been pretty nice the last few days, like 7 or 8'

Not me, I don't get paid till Thursday :(

sweet. toronto weathers fucked. one day its sunny, next day its cold as fuck.
damn

Ay coming down off addys and just hitting bowls, what are y'all up to?

>damn
Yea you said it.

nice, just fuckin around with RC stims. just got them monday and I've already taken more bumps than i can count. sleep is for the weak.

you got work tomorrow?

Nope! Off till Monday.

blessed

what type of work do you do, just outta curiosity

what part of scarborough you in?
I'm on vp too ayy

ottawas a cool city, tons of hot girls too

I will be when I get my paycheque on Thurs.

I work at a grocery store :(

Ottawa itself is meh but yea lots of hot thots!

Daily reminder that this is unsustainable.

true, at least youre not working tomorrow. whats it like working at a grocery store? I've had a few jobs over the years, on and off but the most available option for me rn is to work at a grocery store stocking shelves. whats the work environment like? any tips on how to get hired?

damn, never thought ottawa had a meth problem. you sure youre not talking about oshawa? fuckin heads everywhere

i know, but its fun while it lasts

Stuck awake coming down from 45mg of adderall. This is the worst part

shit sucks dude. amphetamines are wild.

try benzos/sleeping pills? or smoke weed if thats your thing

The environment is pretty good if you're working with ppl you get along with, probably lots of ppl will at least smoke weed. If you want to get hired just be yourself and you'll probably get hired. Trust me on that one. Grocery stores are pretty lax on their hiring.

Weed, coke, molly, meth, LSD even... it's all readily available.

Try alcohol

yall got any clue how much zoloft id need to take to get decently fucked up

Anyone got any Canadian sloots?

cool, thanks man. I'm not really the social type but I'm not an asshole either. would i be able to work late nights stocking shelves and shit? wish i knew that when i was there
thats an antidepressant isn't it? if youre looking to get permanently brain-fucked with no recreational effect then go nuts

>pic semi related, BC bud

>would i be able to work late nights stocking shelves

Yea those are the best times to work cause you don't have to work with customers

good to know, appreciate the honesty

-zoloft guy

lol exactly. fuck customer service, how likely do you think it is that id be able to apply for a job like that and get i t? any ideas what the hours would be?

just follow the prescription, there are real recreational drugs all around you

i have been following the prescription, im knew to getting high on pills, weed was more my thing, figured Sup Forums would know their shit. tbh i have no idea what pills are good for highs

If I was store manager I'd hire you on the spot user.
>What do you do in your spare time user?
I browse Sup Forums
>You're hired!

You should be fine if you apply, if you get an interview just tell the manager that you love food and cooking, whatever, you have no problem working overnights etc.

Hours are prob like 10:30pm to 7:30am

20+ hours/week part time
40 hours/week full time

adderall and other stims
>focus
>energy
>motivation
also potentially addictive

xanax
>relaxing
>sedating

too much will make you temporarily retarded

oxy
>relaxing
>euphoria
>overall good feeling

but it can be addictive

your best bet would be to research more and figure out whats best for you. they're all fun though, they just have different effects

I browse Sup Forums
>You're hired!
kek'd
if i say i love food and cooking, does that mean they'll expect me to handle/cook food or deal with customers?

No you won't have to cook at all. If you're working overnight you just put boxes and cans on the shelf and if the store is open 24/7 then yea customers will be around but if store is closed at night then you're on easy street.

sounds like a pretty sweet deal. what store do you work at, if you don't mind me asking? or do you know of any that are hiring?

i'm on day 3 of heroin withdrawal, so yeah i'm up and have been for 3 days. actually feeling ok today though, considering drinking some kava and trying to sleep.. kava sometimes gives me a paradoxical reaction though so i'm uneasy about it. i need to fucking sleep.

I work at a Metro downtown, I'm not sure if we're hiring...just hand in a resume anyways.

you just starting your 3rd day or is it almost your 4th? it only gets better from then on

cool, thanks man

been smoking joints all night

nearly 4th, and believe me i know, been around the ringer several times. I know now to stock up on kratom, kava and preferably benzos or gabapentin for the odd time i run out of / decide to quit opiates. this time i just had kava and gabapentin but i swear gabapentin is a fucking lifesaver even in teh absence of kratom/benzos.

ay

what does kava feel like? and kratom. just medicinal or recreational too?

kava is kind of like "natures benzo", quite a bit subtler than a benzo but can still be nicely relaxing - sometimes i get full on anxiety after i finish the drink though, don't know why.

kratom is nature opioid, with an energetic feeling to it. it's quite unique, it's not really something that's gonna make you properly high unless you have a very low opioid tolerance but it is nice. in the past when i quit dope for an extended period of time, it was because of kratom. takes away most cravings for other opis.

how much does kratom cost? and what strain produces the "opiate" like feeling?

thats what i have rn. let me know if you want any,

kratom is super fucking cheap if you order it online - like 70 dollars for a kilogram, which i can make last me 4-5 months easily.

red strains are closer to opiates in my experience - specifically red bali, red borneo

nice, thanks.
hope the withdrawals get better soon Sup Forumsro

if you're just wanting a bit to experiment, try out a vendor called motarkbest (search for "speciosa" on his website in order to find kratom"
he has some of the best reds out there, and you can order smaller amounts. 4 dollars plus shipping for an ounce, or 15 dollars (shipping included) for 100 grams. headshops are a rip off.

sick, thanks man. ill try it out. how do you take it?

no problem bro. the best way to take it, in my opinion, is capsules. get some gel caps, dump however much kratom you want to take in a bowl and scoop the powder into the capsules. (i'd start with 5-6 grams as a first dose, assuming you've taken opiates before)

reason i prefer caps is that the powder tastes absolutely vile. most people just toss the powder in the mouth and down it with something to mask the taste, like gatorade or oj, so if you can tolerate the taste that works just fine as well.

Dxm is tonight's drug of choice