Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j91xuSzJNtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you met a Cowboys or Steelers fan?

Blame nike, its ever since they changed their shit jersey design

because Sup Forums force memed it

10000% this

Still not as bad as eagles fans

Why are Patriot fags trying to force this meme again?

/thread

take a city that has no interest in football
give them a superbowl caliber team
result is shitty bandwagon fans

Nothing wrong with either. Its the eagles thats insufferable

Have you met a Bronco fan?

>loyal assholes are worse than glory-chasing bandwagoners

this is nu-Sup Forums

Try again, bronco fans dont bother anyone. Raidniggers are the scum of the earth

Comfort makes people do strange things. It's just like all those rich whites protesting for BLM still. Nothing better to do.

I agree that Cowboy Patriot and Steeler fans are terrible because of the bandwagoners, and Eagles fans are shitty because they are violent and stupid

But come on guys, at least they don't do cringeworthy as fuck shit like separate themsevles from the team and call themselves "12s" instead of "seahawks fans". Those other fanbses at least call themselves fans of their teams.

I cant decide whos more shit, Eagles fans or Raiders fans?

Both are criminals that need to be put in jail

Your reaching, atleast seahawks fans are sensible liberals that arent fighting you like a nigger

Lots of Asians.

texas a/m invented the 12th man concept. the seahawks, bills and colts all copied it.

>sensible liberals

Never met one.

Did you do your daily Heil Trump salute today you nazi?

Every team has nigger fans tho, media just loves to circle jerk over how terrible raiders and eagles fans are

>the media did it!

Trump said the same thing

You have to go back

Trump is a Nazi like Obama is a communist.

>the media has my best interest at heart and only want to make sure the public is properly informed

filthadelpia "fans" are literal trash regardless of race

>implying

youtu.be/j91xuSzJNtA

Even leafs know, you cant hide shit when it stinks

Seattle is just the worst sports city on earth. The people are so isolated from the rest of the nation they've developed some narcissistic attitude about their teams and are oblivious as to why people don't approve it or understand why it's obnoxious.

alpha as fuck

HES GOT A GUN!

Because they used too many roids so they went from literal shit to a top 5 team in the span of a year
So instead of gradually building a fanbase over the growing process, they went from 5 fans to 5 million overnight

I've been hearing about this. Honestly not as bad as I thought it would be. If he was still a candidate maybe, but he's hailing the president. As a democracy, we're not gonna go full blitzkrieg on a country. But my drunken skepticism says this may be fake. Why were they so quick to report this small time rally, but not shit with the pol tards throughout the election. Fuck it. I'm drunk and gonna go watch some jap toons and go to bed.

ALL people from Philly are terrible people not just iggles fans

They did it by good drafting 2bh. I hate the xehawks, but it's pretty obvious they built on young talent and good picks.

they had a decent fan base during the shaun alexander era. nobody was going to pay money to watch seneca wallace, charlie whitehurst, tavaris jackson or washed up hasselbeck shit the bed every sunday.

Richard Spencer is a Jewish plant.

And you still have to go back.

Canadian bandwagoner detected.

How about the fans of other shitty teams who don't require a Super Bowl contender to attend games?

>"I didn't pay attention when they were bad, so neither did their fans"

>watch the closest team to me play like shit for 20+ years
>they git gud
>le bandwagoner

when the titans played the rams for the owl they both had good attendance. look where they are now.