How do I restore my fucking foreskin!

How do I restore my fucking foreskin!
Need a tip of what to do until I buy a device for it...

Just use manual methods, tug on the scar line for a total of 30-60 minutes a day until you have enough foreskin for a device.

really really really is that possible??

Yes, it is. I've been working on mine for the last couple of months and I'm finally able to get some rolling skin on the head of my penis when I fap whereas before there was no give at all.

post after and before >//< lol teehee

Why the fuck are you that obsessed over a flap of skin you can't even remember? And don't give me some crap about extra nerve endings, either; stretching your existing skin will not bring about the genesis of new nerves.

It seems you have convinced yourself that some kind of sexual dissatisfaction of your is caused by an absence of foreskin.

It isn't.

You will be even more disappointed to discover that after making your dick look ridiculous and less attractive to prospective women.

It's a scapegoat, and I think you already suspect that.

Never took the before picture. Never gonna take an after picture either.

doesn't work that way

Not OP, but the reason I started was so I won't have a dried-up wrinkled cock head anymore. Having a foreskin to keep it covered helps with that and with time, it will return to a natural healthy state and sensitivity will dramatically increase.

hahaha just kidding but... awww.... come on user!!!!!!! tell the truth!! we know you love your dick!! you sure lots of pictures of your dick!!! now user doesnt have dick pictures... oh... my!! the world is close to its ending... can't believe it....

>sensitivity will dramatically increase

On what are you basing that prediction?

sooooooo you're saying that is not possible, amirite?

Well, since I've started getting loose skin bunching up at the edges of my cock head, it's already started to feel much better from being covered all the time, so much so that my orgasms have paralyzed me with pleasure at times in ways I couldn't achieve before I started.

looks like you are trying to sell us something... ok, then, what's that? how much? and why it's that expensive!??

Maybe you should just get a dick cozy. Like the tea cozy in pic-related, but for dicks.

There are people who use baby bottle nipples to keep their cock head covered and hold up some of their remaining foreskin while they restore.

Cut your lips off and stitch it to the tip of your dick.

an then how to recover the lips? :(

excess anus skin

and then, how to recover the anus? :( ... I need to shit!!

There are more important things in life, user.

Cut off your hands. Use webbing of fingers to sew up anus, apply for disability, use NEETbux to purchase hooks, continue shitposting.

I shouldn't have to explain something this obvious to you.

im cool with no foreskin, however i have barely any shaft left and it crumples my pee pee in my body when i get erect, is there any way to increase shaft skin only?

Yes and no. The technique to increase shaft skin is the same as tugging to grow foreskin, just stop when the skin is to your liking.