What would happen if you put a girl in an isolation chamber from birth, then took her out when she was ready to fuck?

What would happen if you put a girl in an isolation chamber from birth, then took her out when she was ready to fuck?

What would she be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you take her out after only 7 years?

I mean ready to fuck by people who aren't pedophiles.

But wouldn't her mental capacity be diminished? So it wouldn't really be like fucking an adult?

Results would be horrible.

I mean... I'm not in to 7 year olds.

hairy, smelly and most likely retardedly stupid

You would never obtain informed consent, as there would be no way of communicating with her. Thus you would have to forcefully rape her, so it would be like any garden variety rape...

Then why are you posing this question?

What do you count as ready to fuck?

Because I'm curious what happens to an isolated human who is only exposed to stimuli at 18.

They die.

I mean... it would be fed and watered.

Their immune systems would be terribly underdeveloped. Also, they'd likely be insane. Possibly violent.

Would she have atrophied too much if well fed?

Look up a documentary called wild child. What your asking has happened before, it leaves the person so under developed that they are basically retarded.

This has kinda been done before.

There was this girl who was isolated from birth and only received essential food on a daily basis without any communication whatsoever.

Surprisingly, when exposed to other humans at age 18, she started barking. She died shortly after.

Wasn't she still pretty young when she came out?

The case I saw was the same isolation, but the girl was rescued and researched on.

She's still alive but her identity is kept secret because of the shit that happened involving her.

Yes, but she was out of the stage were she naturally absorbed information. So, her brain didn't grow (literally). Her mind wasn't cognitive enough.

Dead.

Didn't they do these tests on lb monkeys? Separated from mother a birth and put in a tiny capsule. They ended up going crazy and dying

if you look up feral children you'll find a wiki page on a girl this happened to. she was kept tied to a bed, locked in a dark room for 11 years before being taken out. she had no understanding of society, understood no language, her eyes arely functioned because they had never seen bright light or any object further than a few feet from her face.

she ended up masturbating in public a lot and humping older men in the hospital she was at, until they taught her not to. she was basically an animal, and they used her to study the 'cant teach an old dog new tricks' idea, where we have a critical learning period in our developmental years and will struggle to pick up skills and concepts after that time.

https:/
/en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/Genie_(feral_child)

There you go, you lazy piece of shit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair

you don't need to wonder, someone actually did that. it was awhile back, some guy tied up his daughter and locked her in a room by herself until she was 12 and was rescued by child protective services. she can't speak but grunts to try and communicate

she'd be dead in days, so I hope you're ready to fuck a corpse

Keep her fed in there of course.

She would have long passed the window to learn normal human behaviour. From social interaction to the use of language, everything that makes people people would be missing. She would be a grunting violent monster.
We are currently running tests on this and have been quite successful. In order to watch the results so far, pleaser enroll in any random college in the US or Canada and see the womens' commissioner.

That's actually pretty neat.

So you mean locked up with absolutely no stimulus? No light, no sound, no human contact? Just some sort of IV system to keep her fed and watered and some sort of cleaning system to remove waste?

My money says she'll be dead in under a year. If she survives past infancy she'll be blind as a bat and probably either batshit tear-your-throat-out crazy or completely catatonic.

Sounds hot.

there was a guy who did that already

>What would she be like?

translates as: I wanna mass produce skanks, but I don't know if it will work

link btw?

There was a case of severe neglect like this i remember reading about. the kid had its nappy changed, fed and thats about it. Wasnt talked to, interacted with nothing

there was roaches and dirty nappies on the floor the works man a proper shithole. She was 8-9 (???) i think when the cops got her out. the girl had severe developmental delays, was mute and extremely withdrawn.She couldnt learn any languages as the language centres in her brain hadn't developed or grew at can't remeber

oh and she was still using nappies at 8-9 cos they coulnt be bothered to potty train her

Lol. Where do you think you are?

*angry dog noises*

I want a doggo gf

Probably nonvocal, autistic as shit and fearful.

You could definitely goad her to fuck for treats as she has no idea of the value of sex. Once you do you'll probably have a chronic masturbator.