DNA test leads half Filipino woman to father she never knew

youtube.com/watch?v=qGqbuRhQP2U

hdnews.net/news/dna-test-leads-hays-woman-to-father-she-never-knew/article_66364773-c6b6-50d9-856e-eff345352793.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzCrd66YpZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He's a big guy

Not edgy enough for replies
Try shart in mart

>be flip
>have a sex tourist for a father

>Have sex tourist father
>Go immediately to the front of the line for jobs in flip tv

What happens if you do a DNA test on a Finn

They have a separate category for Finns which prevents them from showing up as having Asian admixture.

This is actually how fucked up flips are desu.

Have sex tourist father.

Become miss phillipines because self hating flips will honour your for being white and call you beautiful.

>ask parents why all people in showbiz are mestizos
>"because filipinos are so mixed"
>mfw

>be flip
>hate spaniards because of "muh cruelty" and "muh oppression n shiet"
>while claiming "muh spanish heritage"
>"I have spanish ancestry because I have a spanish last name!"
>"my great-grandparent was spanish!!!!!"
>look indio af
>mfw

>be flip
>claim "proudly pinoy"
>prefer to speak in english because "we need to be proficient in english"
>can't speak native language to save their life
>mfw

sounds like your entire nation has an identity crisis! state safe don't drown water's rising god bless

yup, this has been a common topic in our history classes for a while now, we're truly fucked up as a people. pic related

It could be worse, you could have a Moro mind.

>"because filipinos are so mixed"

The real reasons is Filipinos hate their own genetics to the point where being 50 percent Filipino is consider an honour.

The appeal of mixed race (of white half-origin, of course) is a general asian thing.

>another fanon title rewrite
I like fanon but I hate the shit of this

It's like an internal way of oppressing themselves.

>of white half-origin, of course

It's notable you make this key distinction. The completely polarity in how they treat non white Asian (their people) mixes vs white mixes is very very vast and dramatically different.

Other cultures at least try to stick up for themselves.

Mexicans are like "Brown pride"

Black people are like "Black is beautiful, blackwomen don't need to be half white to look good"

But Filipinos are like "She is only 50 percent like us, good for her she should be a celebrity".

It's like man the nation my parents are from is shit but I'm glad we didn't get so mentally owned that we are Flip/new-world tier desu.

Even this Half filipino girl at uni...

Oh my family are Filipino but they are spanish and don't look like typical Filos.

Saw her family on facebook when she went over there and guess what?

They look 100 percent like any other Filipinos.

They even teach self hate to their half white children.

Oh yes, quite. I thank my father for being half white and quite tall, and my mother for having some actual legitimate spanish ancestry. I'd be fucked if she was full on morena.
It's a beauty standards thing, I guess.

seriously though, the native population is extremely misrepresented by the media; a frequent setting goes like this:

>pretty girl is a mestiza
>ugly girl is a native

I got my haircut from a Chinese woman here in Vancouver and the whole time she was commenting on how white I was and saying things like "white is better". This sounds like some retarded Sup Forums fantasy but it really happened and I just felt very awkward because other people were in the barbershop. I kept saying things like "hmmm I don't know about that". It was a very weird experience. Now I'm imagining a country of people thinking like that. Must suck.

fuck this shit, I love my country but the people are seriously fucked up in the head.

Question for flips: does the self hating thing apply to men there too?

I fucking hate it though.

To me it's wrong to think like this.

Mexicans are like "brown pride" when residing outside of their country of origin. Browns what you got, it's what you stick with, it's what connects you to the latino community at large.
Things change up when you live with other brown people. Folks in Latin America proper wewuz as much as filipinos.
I mean, as an example, there were filipino folks who actively excluded me from their social circles because I was insufficiently brown, and half-breed friends I know report the same. I don't think shit like that happens in the philippines proper, but it happens a lot abroad.

nah. they aren't welcomed/incorporated/assimilated and are usually shunned from positions of power in most east asian countries like japan or korea.

they do well in entertainment though.

Yes.

yes. you will be ridiculed if you looked 'browner' than usual, I also see guys use skin-whitening products on a daily basis, and oh, the 'i'm spanish/chinese but look indio af' is also a thing.

Half Filo Aussie girl with her supposed non Fillipino looking Spanish heritage family.

I have chinese blood, and I look a bit chinese, I have been ridiculed (though often lightly) by more 'native' looking people.

They try to stick up but let's be honest it's a counter effort against a very prevailing mindset that is not only from outside the group but propagated from inside it.

For Black Americans for example Mainstream (Euro-descent) society cemented the social beliefs towards black people and their bodies but Blacks themselves internalized it, made it their own so to say and worked with it. Would you put lye in your hair? You wouldn't of course but if you were a Black from back then and considering the shit you'd get if you didn't make your hair straight it was a free forced choice. Then it turns into a a part of the culture so to say where the ones that are policing it actually in a lot, lot of cases tends to be Black women themselves.

>ERAMOS ESPAÑOLES Y MIERDA
AAJAJAJSSKSJSJASKSJSKSDJSJAJSSJSJAJSJSSJAJDJSJAJAAJAJAJAAJDJAHAJDAHAHAJSJSJSAKSJAJSAKSJAHAJAJAJ NO PUEDO +.

but seriously though I hate them even if haven't met them in person.

Part of the appeal of Putin is his abstinence from drunkeness, which he encourages in his subordinates (this is actually a very interesting holdover from the soviet era) but we would be speaking very wrongly to suppose that such is a russian value.
The appeal of the whiteness is cultural thing, not an institutional thing.

>non-flip looking
who said that? the halfie? topkek

I highly recommend this book if you're into those subjects. The epub is easily available on pirate sites.

They look nice. Flips smile a lot.

Dude, make alaga my car HA!

You got off light.Older folks of part chinese ancestry can remember receiving a lot more than a little teasing.
indio af lol
she's a qt tho

still made me think though, since these are the same people that praise mixed ancestry.

Yes

>I'm not really all that filipino because my family is spanish

bullshit.

They don't praise chinese. Chinese communities get the short end of the stick outside china (in inside china come to think of it lol), and the Philippines is no different.

Check out "Chinese Question: Ethnicity, Nation, and Region in and Beyond the Philippines", by Caroline Hau. It's an interesting and informative analysis on the chinese identity in the philippines from the revolution to the present. Not being a proper native born filipino, I cannot myself ascertain whether or not her conclusions on the matter (that despite obstacles identifying ones chinese ancestry is more and more desirable). Let me tell ya, it's definitely not the case in the diaspora. You don't tell folks out here about any chinese you got.

Yeah but 95% of American blacks have Euro admixture. And more than 50% of them have 35% plus euro admixture.

I personally make it a point to call out black people when they say black pride shit if they look even remotely white.

You mean it's like having Chinese descent is good but being Chinese is bad?

mainlanders are subhumans

compared to you guys they are saints.

I think most black guys just get sick of hearing that any black girl who isn't half white looks like an ugly monster from white dudes.

truly sad

>boiling live dogs because they'd "taste better"
>fetus eating culture
>empathy doesn't exist
>loud, obnoxious, and rude tourists
also
>t. Billy Xiao Wu

>look even remotely white

There's no such thing as looking white. What you call white features developed in Africa first.

pic related.

But don't you need a native girl to make a Mestiza???

exactly.

That's botched comsetic surgery not white features.

el haitiANO

Being Chinese is still bad, but afaik it's a non issue due to the demographic changes of the Chinese community
Her conclusion that Chinese ancestry, while still a stigma, is much less of one these days and is sometimes positive.

this is kind of sad
:(

this entire thread makes me cry desu.

She's 100% Somali youtube.com/watch?v=KzCrd66YpZg

Not at all

how many half Chinese or half Korean do you see in the spotlight in their respective countries?

She's beautiful at least but where is the aussie in this picture?

Is her mother a Finn?

her "muh (nonexistent) heritage" is a big turn-off though.

Are you that rotten somali who lives in finland and makes shitty threads about how finns are ugly?

There's historical (and in the case of China political) reasons for such. Nonetheless, that double eyelid surgery is the most popular one in korea is pretty telling about how they see beauty.

Meh who cares about that, everyone is shit and filthy in the end so it doesn't matter.

kek fair enough

Sad!

Only way you'll get my DNA is if you swallow it, Finland.

Flips aren't the best, but they're a hell of a lot better than mainlander chinks.

We're just being honest. 99% of all sub-Saharan African women are terribly ugly compared to basically all other groups of women.

nah anything compared to mainlanders is good

I'd shag her твн

>(((((They)))))

They want Finns to crypto-pollute the Aryan race with big Siberian brains

Stay alert

How funny is it to find out after all those years that your mom got fucked by a sex tourist in the 70s and you're that bastard child this 20peso fuck produced.

>implying se asians don't view sex tourists as literally gods compared to themselves

>fetus eating

This was a hoax proven thousands of times to be a hoax.

But oh yes the jews definitely ate christian babies and sacrificed them to yaweh

it's real I have seen it first hand
they sell dead fetuses in illegal markets and sun dry them

Reminder.

>29% farmer

Keskustabönde detected

Strange. Didn't think Finns had DNA

We are unique Eurasians. Cum slurping Europeans will forever be inferior to us.

That's cute

>he's a big guy

actually black guys get triggered when white guys are with their "sistas" and loath the idea of white guys being with black women.

you just like your women done up with makeup and shit

so, it is confirmed that 23andMe is a datamining company? shouldn't it have some sort of secrecy? how did they help her find her father? that's probably illegal

Oshtia Tio Joder. She a qt tho

Black guys are way more likely to say shit like that than white guys though.