The Love Thread

The Love Thread.

Express your feelings to the one you love. Dedicate a song or write some words from the heart that you don't have the courage to tell them directly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcDuR9BF0Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=mjg43nzSYck
soundcloud.com/user-matryx/matryx-million-miles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd say it to your face if you weren't too cowardly to even talk to me. I already posted a bunch of soft ass bullshit earlier, I don't feel like repeating it again,

You annoy me.

You know what, you fucking piss me off too. Bitch.

Piss off you filthy wanker.

When did this board become so faggy? I haven't seen any vore or gore threads in a while either.

I never get dubs :(

Why can't you just accept you are gay you massive faggot. You've been trying to get in my pants for years then jump back to jesus as soon as you get close.

Dammit why did your parents have to raise you religious

Wow, a lot of rage in this thread

And you never will, you piece of shit. Fuck you.

Dearest sir, I love you so deeply that I find it hard to sleep, with my body yearning for your caress.

>implying anyone with common sense would write a love letter to someone who has no respect for them and wants to watch them burn all because of some bullshit fling that ended in a trainwreck years ago. the games don't bother me, I think it's actually funny because it still shows you care even though I don't anymore. I loved you a year ago though, and even during our stupid 2 week hookup I had feelings for you. But you made my life hell for at least 2 years and I know you'll do it again. I don't want to see you again.

I love you and I miss you dearly, I hope I see you again and we can make things work

Fuck you

HOLY SHIT CHECKED THIS IS A GET THREAD NOW!

Wow, posts dubs just to rub it in

It was a long time ago, but the years we spent together where the best years of my life. We grew together and i really thought that i would marry you and we'd have few kids and a nice house somewere quiet. I am so sorry about everything, mostly the fact that you grew to be a huge whore.

a Chinese movie from 1988 called 'as tears go by'

she can't hear you over his big cock slapping into her

You overdosed in my bed about 2 years ago, and i'm still not over it and I abuse opiates all the time trying to make my mind not be on you.

I wish it was me that would of died Danielle, but I still listen to our song everyday at 4:03am, and I miss you a lot.

I hope you're in a better place if it exists, and someday soon I hope to be with you.

I love you with all my heart,
-KO

youtube.com/watch?v=NcDuR9BF0Oc

Holy fuck, that poster wasn't just any spider, he was Spiderman!
YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!

I'd like to take this time and apologize to people that got the worst of me, and also express love to my loved ones

>I'm so sorry I was so distant, I was thinking more of myself than anyone else, and you were only trying to be nice. Please forgive me.

>I know you're in a better place now, and it kills me inside knowing I couldn't do anything to help you. Terminal is a bitch.

>I wish I could talk to you again.

>Even though I joke around with you a lot and I like changing the subject when things get real, I wanted to let you know I care. You can get through this. We can get through this. Together.

I dreamt you wanted to start talking to me again. Then I woke up.

I messed it all up Gabi. I should have swallowed my pride and picked you over my career. I was too worried about what our classmates would have thought. Now almost 10 years later i dont worry about what they are doing, but i still think about you and i think u were probably my (our?) best chance at love, at having a family, at being happy.

Papa' i miss you. Its been 4 months since you passed. You are the first thought on my mind when i rise and the last one when i go to sleep and i often dream of you too. You didnt leave me much but u gave me the gift of love and family, the most precious and hard to find gifts of all. U were a much greater man than ill ever be and this is becoming more clear to me with each passing day. I miss you.

I will always love you

aw isnt that fucking sweet

Love sure brings on a lot of emotion. Why are people trying to derail the thread with trolling?

Love is a beautiful thing, too bad it only happens once in a blue moon. Unfortunately my last "true love" turned out to be a fucking scumbag and a shallow piece of shit. I'm ready for the next one.

I bet the only reason it felt like "true love" was because i was a 14 year old stoner who didn't know fuck-all about "love"

You are my one and only. Not a day goes by when I don't think of you.

FUCK YOU OP FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITCOCK LOVE BULLSHIT ABOUT HOW YOU LOVE US!
FUCK YOU OP I LOVE YOU AND EVERYBODY CURRENTLY ON OR WHO HAS EVER BEEN ON Sup Forums MORE THSN YOU OR ANYONE EVER FUCKING WILL YOU SHITDICKED MOTHERFUCKER I FUCKING LOVE YOU OP!!!!

i don't know how much longer i can let you do this to me

i love you and it kills me because you treat me so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=mjg43nzSYck

I don't know if I love you but I know that I want more.
You are just a dream that will never fullfil even though you seem to signal it sometimes.. I guess you only like me because I give you attention.
Why can't you say clearly what you want?
Fuck it I give up

Why the fuck can't you, idiot. Don't you have a mind of your own? I don't want anything from you. I couldn't care less about the attention either, by the way. I'd fuck you though. I used to love you, maybe that type of bs will work in the future but for now, we're nothing.
>assuming you're her

>I'd fuck you though.
Fine that's enough

Let's do it then.

Yeah, you're a flake, just like your flaky, artificial "personality"

Fuck jew

I still love you, in a way.. But you really are a fucking asshole sometimes

If you were better at communication, I wouldn't be an asshole!

Push the blame on me, nice. And how am i bad at communicating?

I will rape you in your sleep

>Sup Forums writes a romantic short story

If you have to ask maybe either the message wasn't meant for you or you are conveniently leaving out any of your mistakes so it's all my fault.

You don't start convos or show much interest, and I never seem to get a lot. I only love you because your body is nicer than anyone else I could get at the moment, since I'm poor, and full time college student with too much ADD to finish homework fast enough to support school with a full time job and move out.
If I could move out like you have, I would, but I'd only be wasting years of my life if I worked min wage with no education like you are.
Since my other hot dates are all just strippers, alcoholics or hoes, and you don't put out, I've started fucking your sister.
Also, your mothers are all going to die in their sleep tomorrow if you don't respond to this post.

>conveniently leaving out any of your mistakes so it's all my fault
That's exactly what you just did. And maybe it wasn't. Bye user.

You're right, I'm sorry. Shit gets frustrating when it seems we put more effort staying away from each other rather than fixing things.

I agree. Maybe it'll work out one day, for both of us.

But it definitely won't work out now, just give it time.

I actually wrote and recorded a song. I moved across the country and broke up with the girl of my dreams so we didn't end up hurting each other. 18 months later and I still miss her.

soundcloud.com/user-matryx/matryx-million-miles

I don't even like anyone, what do?

lord i could never show you a more beautiful thing than you

praise the lord

Get laid

>mom dies
>sad but get over it
>cat dies
>can't stop crying

ill always love you

just fuckin with you, i like alfredo sauce more

but they're both cheese sauces
you can add parmesan to cheddar cheese sauce or even some cheddar to alfredo

fettucini alfredo is dank. i bet you eat KD and cat food

I hope one day I find you

Open your hearts, and love will always find its way to you.

what if it's gay love?

Should still apply

At first i thought i missed you

Then i realice that i just miss being loved

I have a hard time believing no one else would love you, who wouldn't
>cheesy as fuck

Is more like i understand where the problem is and im ready to move on now