Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums

i have reached a new low point in my life.

in 2011 I wanted to invest my savings ($9k) into bitcoin, which would have made me a millionaire.

I called my brother, who is an investor, and he said i would lose all my money.
Instead I invested 50 dollars instead and cashed $6k in late 2013.

Then I started an internet company, the idea was really good but I lacked the marketing skills.
We launched in 2015, but it didnt catch on.

Another company stole our idea and launched a year after us (2016), with very good marketing.

They are making millions now, and even improved our concept with their money.

Because of this I got depressed, I am still in debt and work a 9-5 job.

My girlfriend thought I would be rich, but when I got depressed because I felt so unlucky, she left me.
She not just left me, she didnt want to see me because she thought I would be hurt that she was hooking up with other guys.
The moment I needed her the most, she left me to have casual sex with random people. Can you believe that?

anway, this was the final straw and I hated my job and I don't have any friends. So I was sliding into a deep depression.
I didnt function very well at my job, I felt like I was the guy from fight club.

Then yesterday, my boss wanted a meeting with me. I was very friendly with him, he was with me. but he said I had been functioning very bad and he was firing me.

Then my manager and I had a talk, and she basically screwed me because she was filing the reports.
I just broke down and cried.

anyway here I am, no friends, no job, debt, ex girlfriend slutting it up, and I have no idea what to do with my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebookify.me
discord.gg/9hKSqmg
reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when you hit rock bottom there's no other direction but up

this might just be the best time of your life if you cultivate the right perspective

What do you actually want to do with your life? Don't think about money, just do the shit you love and learn how to make money doing it.

I have no idea really.

I want to make people happy and get out of this slump I am in right now.

I wish I was rich and could travel the world, have a beautiful wife and start a family.

I wish I had friends and love surrounding me and I wish I was proud of what I had accomplished.

see
Tangent. "Rock bottom makes for a solid foundation." Only path from here is up, amigo. Set a goal. Strive for it. Complete goal. Repeat.

>I want to make people happy
>I wish I was rich

Make up your mind.

Chase one ideal.

>she didnt want to see me because she thought I would be hurt that she was hooking up with other guys.
She didn't give a shit about you at that point. Just a way of making herself seem nice while mind fucking you.

I feel the same way. A few years ago I was doing great, some shit went down and I've been in a pit since. I don't seem to possess the ability to give the shit to crawl out anymore.

we must bro

I just haven't figured my way out yet

What was your company and who are your asshole competitors?

www.ebookify.me is our company

www.designrr.io is our competition who launched a year after us on the same platform

they even imitated our colors and our slogan

you think you need to be rich to travel. Jeeezz....

Dud you are so liberated, you have no ties to anyone or anything now. Go and dissappear in south america or europe.

It really is that EASY...

Go work as a woofer (working on organic farms), they give you bed and board and sometimes some money.

Do a tefl course and teach english as a foreign language via pictures in asia.

your debt will never catch up to you provided you dont move back.

At the moment friend you are on the knifepoint of limitless potential, anything is possible.

look up a place called 'beneficio - orgiva', its a hippy community (blah blah I know) but the point is there are many of these across europe and globally where you can go live, have a sense of community etc build things.

You have no idea the amount of opportunities available to you right now.

At the moment user I am doing poorly in an electrical engineering degree, Im not even sure I want to work for 'the man' 9-5 wasting my life for someone elses gain. Infact im thinking of moving to italy/slovenia/bulgaria immediately after and setting up a hostal or something.

Money is really irrelevant, you can get loans and just fuckoff then youve got money for transport and to survive until you can find something.

shouldve patented the concept really bud

Every downhill has its own uphill, just keep on trying OP. And to add, depression is your worst enemy.

you are right but I really just wish to pay off my debt and clear my conscience.

I want to be free off crap, I don't want to be checked at airports worry about if they come for me and whatnot.

I want to live an honest life.

similar website is similar

Wow dude, that completely sucks.

Tl;dr just kys and be done with it.

You weren't going down the path that was made for you, so the divine had to change your direction for you.

....checked at airports.....? you fucking what mate? you think a credit card company has that kind of power to have you arrested at an airport.

Provided you arent a legit criminal your safe, debt gets written off after 5 yrs anyway.

Dont indulge your conscience friend it will see you staying exactly where you are getting fucked in the ass by this whack system. No other fucker has a coscience, your job, your girlfriend, the competing company that stolee your shit.

STOP
BEING
A
PUSSY

you only live once grab life by the balls, I certainly wont be paying my student loan off because they will have to find me first.

I owe my debt to the government, student loans.

The price of bitcoin can only go up
Investing in them is still a sound idea. Youll have to wait longer now but the price is still rising

help me jumpstart my digital marketing agency

US right? easy, just dont go back, your country sounds shit anyway and you have a complete cunt for a president.

how can I help you, you can contact me at the form of my website ebookify.me or directly by email: [email protected]

>The price of can only go up

Did you ACTUALLy lose anything except for 50 bucks?
No?
Moaning on Sup Forums about it.
Yeah, you're right KYS
Inb4 no i didn't read the whole thread can't be arsed with your kind od faggots!
You got another be happy cunt!

Okay ill bite. Why?

>My girlfriend thought I would be rich, but when I got depressed because I felt so unlucky, she left me.
It was purely because you didn't have the money to satisfy her whorish urges, pure and simple. Women don't care about your mental state, as long as they can leech off you.

Friendly reminder its not your brothers fault you didn't invest in bitcoin so get over that and you have a friend. Also you seem young so girls will come

yeah.. she said she didn't care about money and that love was more important. but she stayed around long enough to see I was going no where in life.
then she called me a loser and left to ride the cock carrousel.

OP, noice story
Should have greentexted it.... -_-

Email sent my dude, sparks a'flyin

I rest my case.

Kill them and then yourself. Post pics.

Theoretically even if it would rise as it did - same speed. Do you even have the time to wait? That's another 6 years down the route and legal shit is encroaching. Govs started taxing it.

What a fucking pussy. Man up. So youre shitty at making decisions and bitches dont like that. Youre also obsessed with money. No sympathy. Youre a fuckin chump.

Leave town, get a labor job, start over and get manly at the same time. Will solve a lot of problems. Don't worry about the debt. Modern currency is debt based, yoi can hardly avoid it at all.

maybe you were only happy when you thought you had money and thought you were going to make alot.
once you failed, because you linked money with happiness subconsciously, you lost all happiness, and your gf felt it.
maybe. or maybe she just a gold digging whore. who knows.

>The moment I needed her the most, she left me to have casual sex with random people. Can you believe that?

Yes, I can believe it. My last girlfriend left me at the first sign of things not running smoothly. We had a ball for as long as things were going great for me, but when I lost my job and spent three or four months depressed on my sofa at home, she told me she didn't want to be with a "loser" who let people have their way with him, and who had no money. Well, but while things were still good between us, I was the "great guy who would do anything for his girlfriend". I was "a real catch", and "the other girls didn't know what they were missing".

Look on the bright side. You are rid of somebody who obviously was a feckless fair weather friend to you. You may think that it can't get much worse than somebody leaving you while you are down on your luck and you are going through a phase of depression. But be glad she was just your girlfriend, and not your wife or the mother of your kids. You don't want to go through a bitter divorce and custody fight with somebody like that.

As painful as it may have been, you are a free man now, and have every opportunity to go look for somebody new, who will stick by you when times are tough.

He could've made better decisions by trusting his judgement. That's the problem. Being obsessed with money is the shit too though

idk, it makes sense to me. try to see from her perspective, or just flip things around.
lets say youre going out with a girl, and for some reason or other she loses her job, and then for the next four months just stays around at home being depressed.
hell yeah you should lose the bitch if thats the kind of person she is. got better things to do.

Has anybody ever told you that you are pretty shallow?

A good relationship is not just about enjoying the good times together, but also about staying with somebody through hard times. Because what good is having a partner in the first place, when that partner vanishes into thin air at the first sign of trouble. That person certainly isn't a keeper.

if you got depressed because of 1 failure then you are a fucking pussy.
man up and rebuild your life you materialist piece of shit

Paul Clifford seems like a bullshit artist.
>All of his "customers" testimonials link to 404's.
>A simple Google search says the author of "Content Marketing for Dummies" is Susan Gunelius.
>As you've pointed out his site is pretty much a direct rip of yours.
>34 Lower Richmond Rd, London, SW15 1JP has 3 businesses listed as its address, one of which is (totally not) tax (evasion) fuckery.

get fucked Paul Clifford

sure, depends on the relationship though.
if you thought she was wife material, then yeah you'd stick around.
but if she's just 'another girlfriend', thats a different story
and she didnt just vanish at the first sign of trouble, she stuck through 4 months of it and got fed up...
not trying to say she was right or anything, but it's something that could've been expected

>Blaming others for your own misery
>Not taking in initiative
Roll over and die.

Aimed towards OP

What have you been doing to market your product?

Keep your head up OP, don't forget that you're probably not alone in this situation. May KeK bless you my son...

too little..
paid $100 in ads and tried promoting it to bloggers

>tried promoting it to bloggers
How so?

by contacting them through email. but after like 100 blogs and very little responses I quit doing that

Okay here's what you do.
Step 1 - Find blogs with simple registration or open comments. (there are tools that can do this for you)
Step 2 - Leave a comment on these blogs, you want your comments to be as organic (and relevant to the blog) as possible.
Step 3 - Link your site in your comments.

This is tedious af, but you will get traffic (and hopefully customers) though.

Protip: I used to work in SEO.

Thats a good tip. I'm messaging OP through gmail about my Digital Marketing company I'm starting up. Do you still do SEO?

Thank you

>Do you still do SEO?
Nah, CEO robbed the company blind. Execs (those that aren't in jail) got the leavings, employees got the shaft.

You got a website?

the monetary system kill us all

How are you messaging him if no mail was posted...

>what is admin email?
>what is reading?

Woops missed that post.

Wish I had any skills so I could jump on the bandwagon. OP sounds crazy talented and shouldn't be discouraged. He'll absolutely have future opportunities with the way he thinks.

It's all good.

Hey OP, if you're still here, I have a question about your product.

i feeel you i get realy disappointing when i fail at something it realy takes me down, i just wish you the best man ur life isnt over.You have the brain to achieve more

This too shall pass.

kys
discord.gg/9hKSqmg

I usually only lurk, but in an effort to help you out OP, I'm going to post.

Gf left me for another dude 6 months ago, SHATTERED me. I said fuck it, closed out my apartment, packed my life into one suitcase, gave the rest away, and peaced out.

I am writing this from Tokyo, and I am glad it all happened.

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/241py8/user_becomes_it_guy_lord_of_the_milfs_lover_of/

The story above, ironically, gave me some hope. Shit can change in an instant in life, either for the better or the worse. It really is up to you what you make of the situation you're in.

This guy is right, you're free now. I realize, looking back 6 months ago, that I was miserable and not fulfilling my dreams. Now, I'm at least trying, from a whole new world.

You can either take this moment where you've lost everything and see it as a failure, or as a new beginning - free of all the other bullshit that came before it.

If you do it right, you'll look back on this moment a year from now and go "wow, losing EVERYTHING was the best thing that could have happened to me"

Good luck man.