So Sup Forums, do you side with the jews or with the terrorists?

So Sup Forums, do you side with the jews or with the terrorists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/76NytvQAIs0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel
xing.com/profile/Friedhild_Miller
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whichever will put out at a younger age.

loli terrorist was avenging her dead husband

I Have No Strong Feelings One Way or the Other

Jews culturally, terrorists politically. The ME got fucked up, I understand their sandniggery ways, but I like jews better personally. Also, god fucking damn those Israeli girls with their chosen folk asses, god bless em.

Israel is a major part of the wests problems with the Middle East.
If the US publicly nuked Israel a large % of terrorism would be stopped overnight.

I stand with Israel.
Here's one of the good reasons why:
youtu.be/76NytvQAIs0

They're also the chosen people of God.

I'll just stand on this side over here & let them sort themselves out first.
Then we'll worry about whoever's left.

Also, ave Maria!
Whomever doesn't stand with Israel does not stabs with God!
Deus vult!

*stand
Stupid spell check.

>chosen people of God
Well then. If God wants to be like that, then he can have their back; no need for me to.

So you're saying Jews are better than you and your family?

Pro top: He will bring all nations to Israel and defeat them. Israel returned for a reason. Read the bible.

hitler supported palestina back then, you fucking idiot.

There is no god so I guess no one sides with god.
It's simple math bitch.

when the crusaders took Jerusalem they killed all the jews and muslims and native christians

deus vult indeed

Why don't I just read the cat in the hat? Same level of truth and intelligence.

>He will bring all nations to Israel and defeat them
So the US is pretty much shooting itself in the foot.
Why the fuck are we sending them funding? They sure as shit don't need it.

jews

If u think about it crusades was more european colonialism an race war then relgious

Good point. So the US is essentially supporting some to defeat them.
Even worse when you consider Jews see Christians as goyim. Ie animals.

Both are cancerous and should be kept away from Western civilization. Why not side with neither of them and just side with your own people instead?

>>jews or terrorists

what's the difference?

Yes all nations will only burden themselves because of their sin. Israel will be judged too.

Thanks to god (love), I love her forever in my heart.
Looove.

Underrated af, well done

actually hitler loved islam as a tool to make great warriors.

Yes hearing the truth can be scary. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

>PragerU
>Think to myself, "This is going to have some Jews speaking, isn't it?"
>Turns out I was wrong, he's only a pro-Jew Christian that runs a pro-Jew Christian organization.
Well at least I was close.

>Israel will be judged too
Hoo boy should THEY be fucking worried

Kek.

Wrong. The crusades were against the Saracens. Some people misinterpreted it as anyone who didn't believe in Christ was the enemy, therefore Jews were also. The church did not push those people to attack the Jews. Many of those who attacked the Jews were really butthurt in debt to them, so they were really just looking for an excuse. Those outliers were kinda like how the Nazis who take things too far. The associate with the right wing, but thus giving the right wing a bad image by association. Those crusaders who attacked the Jews were not officially working by the order of the church. They were outliers.

do you really think you are actually discussing religious people?

is there a difference?

Owwwwwww. My feelings. I'm so sorry. Stop hurting my feelings. :(

That's a boy.

the first crusade took Jerusalem and did what I said to the population

how am I wrong?
go read a history book

Some, yes. Plenty of Americans are religious. Doesn't matter what time if the day it is this board is still majority American.

I know he had a regard for Islam and good relations with Islamic countries. But to be fair, wahabist shitstains weren't killing people all over Europe and Muslims weren't being let into the continent en masse and unfiltered in his day, either.

Goddamnit I miss this meme

there were Muslims in the SS

You know. I actually will. I realized I'm misinformed.

The west wasn't starting wars all over the Middle East back then either.

Which proves that it isn't Islam that is the problem.

>Israel returned for a reason
Israel was created by the winners of World War II when they were dividing up the new German empire back into the countries Germany had conquered. It returned because the US, England, France, etc decided to give them their own country they could fuck off to instead of being refugees in everybody else's countries.

And they gave them land that already had Palestinians living on it. And then Israel took more land that already had Palestinians living on it. And more land that already had Palestinians living on it. And more. And more. And when Palestinians started attacking these foreigners that were gradually swallowing their whole land, Israel acted like they were the oppressed rather than the oppressor. This is not a religious question to me, both religions are bronze age bullshit. But the fact that Israel pushed Palestine into a corner where they had no choice but to push back does not make Israel the victim.

Good points. I must go back and rethink things.

I was expecting a fight. Well I guess you're a bigger person than most around here. Have a good one man.

>the jews or with the terrorists
>or

Neither. I'm a radicalized atheist, like Bill Nye.

neither because both sides are deluded retards fighting over MUH PROMISED LAND

let them kill each other, holy fucking shit

If it makes you feel any better, I am sometimes a bit of a petulant child on here, too. But this whole Islam in the West thing has been something of increasing concern to me. I realise that what we've covered here won't change anything in day-to-day life, but it has helped give me a perspective that I'd already considered, but not really given much credit to.
>fuggen jews

implying jews aren't the terrorists

I side with the Jew terrorrists.

Actually your point is bullshit because there was fighting in the middle east during ww2. Learn 2 history. Also the middle east was occupied after ww1. So yeah...

I side with ze jews, mostly because if the arabs had it their way I would be dead but also because I believe secularism and liberalism should prevail over the religious dogma in as many parts of the world as possible, middle east included.

>secularism
>jews
what

>current thread
>taking sides

^^ This ffs

>Jewish atheism refers to the atheism of people who are ethnically and (at least to some extent) culturally Jewish. Because Jewish identity encompasses ethnic as well as religious components, the term "Jewish atheism" does not inherently entail a contradiction.

the zionists in israel and the usa are the only terrorists on Earth you fucking asshole

Rekt

sandnigger detected. does she look like a terrorist to you?

protip: she's wearing a uniform and follows the geneva conventions

>protip: she's wearing a uniform and follows the geneva conventions
Yes but does she do anal?

Terrists of course.

I'm Jewish so I gotta side with the Jews on this one because that's just what Jews do.

But the best solution is diplomacy, though I doubt it'll work at this point.

>WW2
>world war
>world

>implying any significant portion of the israeli ruling classes are nonreligious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

xing.com/profile/Friedhild_Miller

WER WAR DAS?

There was fighting in thw middle east thats it bud. Western countries were fighting there shit in sandiniggerastan. I hate this bullshit narrative that they are mad now cuz Iraq when its happened many times before.

They ought to stop being so backwards, its life in their shitty society that has them mad. And they blame us. As do the Libtards.

>So Sup Forums, do you side with the jews or with the terrorists?

Jews always lie. Seriously. 9/11 was a false flag operation meant to demonize Islam, 20% of the population, while the Jews are 2% of the population.

Getting it yet?

Google "King David Hotel" to see Jews caught in action lying.

>Implying Jewish intellectuals aren't overwhelmingly atheist.

I am German. If you say anything against Isreal someone will point out to you that you are an anti-Semite.

Though I personally think that you are watering down the accusation of antisemitism by accusing everyone and everything of it.

On the other hand we give them submarine for 30% and let them run around armed with sub-machine guns in our country. Sure, we own them but we shouldn't give them weapons. Just give them cash or non-military equipment.

>yet again implying that nonreligious intellectuals are among the ruling classes

I feel like if we help Israel its like helping Jim Jones buy the KolAid.. Isn't Judaism just 1/3rd of the Abrahamic death religions? The goal is to spark the End Times and to die... Fuck'em both.

What complete bullshit. Using your example what did Iraq do to the US?
And thanks to your complete failure in Iraq we have the problems in Syria too.

With the civilists in both sides

Your just trying to push your ((them)) narrative. I've actually met these people and they are mostly atheist. Doesn't mean they have no loyalty to their fellows. But it's important to know the truth, instead of believing in bullshit because it goes with your world view. Otherwise your just a dumb person.

This. Israel is doing same genocide like they have experienced.

Terrorists. You can't just tear down old kebab huts, build condos on top of them and then pretend that you're the victim when the inevitable aloha snackbar occurs.

Fuck off libtard

And most people were against those wars dumbass. It ain't an excuse for those backwards fucks to get mad at us when they live under sharia and extreme social conservatism. Like these people have huge problems that are nothing to do with the west. It is always bullshit when they point the finger.
I'm not even American kek. Calling people libtard is fun cuz they get mad. They know what they are it seems.

>Do you side with the country which has an average IQ of 90 or the country which has an average IQ of 70
Why not nuke them both?

>Nuke the whales dude.

:^)

Gas them all, u fucking jewish faggot.

Even if 99% of all the jews in Israel were completely religious it would not matter because the state is inherently founded on ideas of freedom of religion (excluding some retarded marriage laws but secular christian nations are no better on that front).

confirmation bias exists on both sides of the argument, and i'd err on the side of safety and disconnect with israel and palestine equally, seeing as the conflict they're enveloped in is a petty, superstitious war of attrition.

Great counter point bud. Maybe it really is bigoted to not want 3rd world extemists into Europe. Maybe cultural enrichment is better than, freedom or European values...

Lol. You think telling someone who's family was killed "oh but we didn't support it" matters?
And Iraq wasn't under sharia. No doubt it wasn't the nicest place to live. But as long as they didn't piss Saddam off they were fairly free. Much more free than those areas now under isis control thanks to US failures.

Terrorists are sand monkeys, jews are'nt.
Im with israel, they're just protecting themselves.

A simple google search for either Arab or Christian discrimination in Israel shows they are failing badly at being secular.

Isreal is stolen fromt the sandnigger, ust be nuked them both

you re a fucking idiot, please kill yourself

Real Jews are just as much sand monkies as Arabs.
And big call to say you're defending yourself while stealing the "attackers" land.

Intelligent reply. Thanks for playing.

enough with your propaganda, kike