youtube.com/watch?v=T1QzTo33GtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice life decisions m8

gun.

post moar of your home.

you didn't sell your bycycle
you didn't prepare for snowy days
you didn't yet search for a job
you didn't know that a shitty place to live is the first reason to destroy your future

tldr, you deserved it because you totally wanted it

do a barrel roll

country? im gonna take a stab at eastern europe

Looks comfy as fuck

maybe spain actually

Looks like southamerica or some shithole like that

Don't kill yourself mate. Try getting back on your feet.

1.That bike isn't mine it was already here, its broken and worthless

2.I can manage the cold

3.I spent a year searching for one, been rejected from McDonalds, Burger king and every single place since I have literally no skills

4.I have no money, I cant afford anything. Just used up the last of my money for breakfast

Kill yourself

LoL, your life sucks

Substance abuse by any chance?
Looks like a shithole only addicts would take comfort in.

If he's taking the pictures in real time then he's somewhere in europe.

You have nothing to lose so post your dick.

How old are you?
Which country do you live?

The place you live doesn't look so bad at all. I've seen worse

It will get better man, it always does. You'd be surprised what a positive outcome can do for your life. Never loose faith; god is a powerful ally in any endeavor.

do you know any drug dealers?
They are sometimes searching for a helping hand

show me ur cock and link ur bitcoin or paypal.

if i like what i see, you'll get 5euro

B&
>Filenames

Actually he has to be in Western Asia/Western Russia

Im 37, I live in Malta

this

How old are you? It's not impossible to make life something different from what it is for you right this moment. You know that right?If different is what you want... that is. Definitely not going to be easy or fun, but it IS possible.

Choosing to be homeless will only end with you being homeless. Wait that sounds stupid.

Its the shitty USA retards

>burgerking

It's like you idiots think that poverty and 3rd world conditions don't exist over there.

Lol did you really just move into an abandoned house? I do t take it your a hobo, but this is nigger style living conditions. If your in the us you can get on welfare. You have an address I guess

I took a pic and took a screen shot of that pic, Im using data so net is really slow. My phone is also shit. About to sell it now

Is welfare not an option in your country? Shit posting aside, welfare is literally made for people in your situation where they don't have any adequate food and shelter.

You don't need skills to get a job. Make shit up that they can't prove. Lie and say you worked past jobs that offer little to no experience. Go to a church and get some free food from there homeless pantry. Or go dumpster diving at supermarkets after they close. To much left to do to kys my friend

islam

Go to your local library and apply for some fucking jobs

hey man, when I first moved to spain from uk aged 18 I was kinda in the same boat. No money, no prospects, certainly there was no work.

You know what, I got by, ate shit that grew on trees, I worked out most nutrition per € value. I got into a community that helped me get some work. I ended up selling large quantities of weed and got pretty wealthy in 6 months (living comfortably with €3k in savings).

This place you have, you have shelter, electric, the chances are someone wont turn up and even if they do just say your staying there.

Grow some food and weed if theres any decent spots around there, if you get autoflowers they are best suited for outdoor and its seed-cut in 3 months.

What country are you in, I am kind of envious looks like an adventure. Having all the home comforts isnt all its cracked up to be, its mundane and its a sure way to make you financially committed to living one place for extended periods of time around other boring ass people who are all ignorantly happy in the same trap.

Only niggers and dirty ghetto spicks live like that in Burger land. Most poor white people are too embarrassed to show off their poverty

Gr8
B8
M8
R8
8/8

And you think Burgerking only exists in the USA?

youtube.com/watch?v=GqDf-AoyL9I

Possible...they're about an hour ahead of Europe. But see this...

no, but only american people eat that shit

How internet?

According to my research, hanging yourself seems like the best way to go. Nice and clean. A true classic.

Using the last of my mobile data before I sell it

He is using a phone with 4g or sumtin

Listen to this guy OP. I just looked up Malta's weed scene and it's a strong community of users.

How do I grow weed? I have no experiance with any drugs

*hits blunt* ......why cant poor people, like, just buy more money?

Fuck off your worthless attention seeking piece of garbage.
>Painless ways of suicide?
Fucking Google it you dumbfuck. You have Internet, don't you? Stop pretending you're not here just to get some attention. Just jump off a fucking bridge, I'm sure they have those in Malta. Make sure it's high enough and you'll be dead before your brain even registers any pain. It's not exactly rocket science but then again, you're a college dropout and a dumbfuck, so maybe to you it is.

hes literally trapped on an island... he couldnt even freely leave if he wanted to. lol.

Would pay my fortune for such a comfy crib.

All you retards telling op he needs to sell weed are fucking retarded. Someone who lives in an abandoned house can't afford expensive auto flower seeds, or figure out how to grow. What op needs to do is join the military or go work on a. Oil rig

Where ever you are, if you have nothing: JOIN THE FUCKING ARMY.

How obvious can it get? Food, shelter, purpose, skills, career. Done.

OP, go to a country like germany. There you get help IF you REALLY want to work. Nobody in germany is forced to live of the streets.

>screenshot

Took screen shot of the pics I took, size was big and net is slow

Google how to grow weed.

>try to escape the island
>move as close to germany as possible
>get arrested for some minor crime

German prisons are like paradise compared to your current situation.

Either that or die trying

KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!KILL YOUR FAMILY!

but sometimes dealers need a driver
no skills needed! no money needed!

>virgin

sticking ya dick in a woman seems to be the least of ya worries OP

Hey... I've been there. Don't let the criticism and judgemental comments get to you. They don't get it and you can't expect them to. Listening to that shit will keep you right where you are. It's hard to give a fuck when you've been conditioned to believe you ain't worth giving a fuck about. Your head is out to get you. It wants you dead, but it'll settle for fucked up and hopeless. Stop listening to it.

Malta is a part of the schengen countrys.
Just move to germany and get Hartz 4 digga!

Hurr Durr I don't know how to grow weed literally a fucking plant

Dirt
Water
Sun light
Boom that's all you need

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=OWQiD1qiVs0

I think the way to go would be to go sit at the nearest home depot parking lot with the day laboring illegal immigrants and get picked up for some quick cash. Hopefully you are not too frail for some manual labor. Once you have around 200, hit the streets and look for some oxycoton or norco. Go back to your rat hole, laie down and ingest said drugs all at once and perish in the most peaceful way i can imagine :)

youtube.com/watch?v=T1QzTo33GtY

Join the army

Or be a drug seller / runner. Weed is a safe game, when you have enough saved up move away and get your life back on track. Harder shit like cocaine is more risky but better paid. If you got the balls, fucking steal a batch and get your ass out of there

Really makes me thankful for being naturally smart, social, having a great job and having a nice thick 8" cock. Thanks op

Except native Germans getting kicked out of their homes for mudshits, right?

Your email?

Too bad your a panty wearing sissy faggot

This.

Best case scenario: you become rich and don't need to kill yourself

Worst case scenario: rival drug dealers kill you anyway

They just look like panties cuz he's huge. I have the same briefs

You have data, why not just look family members up on social medias?

You know what, Sup Forums? I'd give a whole lot to be in your shoes.
>Medical Resident making shitty money for something that I'm not sure I want to do
>Still in it b/c of 6-figure student debt
>Had to move back home about shattering my pelvis in a car accident
>Overbearing family
>Feel Worthless -- diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and bipolar
>No time for friends because of the time I spend in lectures and the hospital residency

OP, I feel trapped. I know you have listed some things that really suck, and I'm sorry. But you have something that I wish I had: freedom. You can do anything with your life still. Don't kill yourself, kill the person you are now. Find something you love doing, and pursue it. You were smart enough to get into college once, why not go back? Study whatever you want... Or chase something else. I'm sorry about your family, but mine is so overbearing that I've never really had a chance to do anything truly on my own... Not even in college. I played football, everything I did was monitored and scrutinized, complete strangers told me how much I sucked.
And my parents travelled to every game, home or away, no matter how far the travel was. I have anchors everywhere I look. I know things are shitty now, but you have freedom to chase whatever you want to chase... That's not nothing. I'm envious of you.

Too bad he's a briefs wearing sissy faggot

Well first of all,fucking sucks to be you limp dick. Second if you dropped out,well fuck you, you made some very shitty decisions. I would recommend going to a homeless shelter or finding ANY job that's pays.
And if you want to kill yourself, well no one is stopping you buddy, call a suicide hotline or some shit.

People who have never touched drugs in their whole lives are telling op to sell them. Guess what guys? No one is going to give op hundreds of dollars worth of drugs to sell for them.

$200 isn't nearly enough oxy to kill yourself. Oxy sells for about a dollar/mg, especially for a new buyer -- and that's assuming you don't get some fake shit pressed as oxy.

What is a front??

But yes I understand Kno one is going to front some 40yr old homeless stranger

Totally agree,

And selling drugs ain't easy for a newcomer.
I've been in that situation, wasted a whole lotta money on heroin, thought I'd get rich selling, instead i ended up in debt.

Who here thinks OP should rape then murder suicide. Lose his virginity then get rid of himself

Go out with a bang kind of thing ?

someone needs a hug

A front is a dealer giving you drugs upfront with the expectation of you coming back with the cash and re-upping. Don't count on it. Most guys won't front someone they came up with, let alone a stranger with no contacts.

How TF do you get in debt selling drugs you either
Got robbed
Got scammed
Or your just stupid........I'ma go with stupid

You said your a college dropout. You can put a sentence together and spelling is okay. That's enough to get a min wage job. If you don't want to conform to society and like it out there, there's ways of surviving. But you gotta toughen up. You didn't give a shit about life up until this point. Why suddenly the self pity? Either you accept your role (in your life)(that you get to make decisions in and stuff) see that you got yourself here and do the opposite of whatever u would normally for the rest of ur life. Ur wired backwards maybe. That's the only way

Op I'm in a very similar situation as you, i live on streets, I'm a college droupout too, spend 3years studying civil engineering, then had to dropout cause of some family problems, things just went downhill from there, now I'm homeless, without any family or friends & sad thing is i was pretty intelligent & good in college, but now i don't see a chance of getting my life back.

I know what a front is idiot, i sold drugs before you ever browsed Sup Forums.

Here's how the imaginary scenario would play out for op.

>uhh hey my names user I live in that abandoned house over there.
>I'd like to apply for your drug salesman position
>no I don't have any money
>no I don't have a cell phone
>no I don't have a car
>no I don't have any customers
>th-thanks anyway

Painless ways to kys?
>kill yourself

You clearly don't know what your talking about
A front is someone crediting you drugs for free with the thinking that you will sell it all and split the profits usually 60/40 and plenty of people do it
You sir just have no cred

Do anything you can to get a job.
Then try to get eneugh money to get a better job while renting somwhere, for legal reasons.